Mars Structures

Attached: Mars doodad FIXED.jpg (500x408, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geysers_on_Mars
youtube.com/watch?v=NpdBSrANbb4
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ9rOD18lrk
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8981261.PN.&OS=PN/8981261&RS=PN/8981261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OP still doesnt know “mars” is actually in greenland and NASA is a lie

Attached: charlie duke's dream.png (1317x592, 705K)

>being this delusional

Try leaving the house some time.

unironically this, the naivete of newanons is as mindblowing as NASA's budget

All the Mars photos u see are from earth

Except maybe the very first few viking pics

im not a flat earther fyi but nasa and a lot of the information you believe about space is 100% false, look up electric universe to start and go from there

>NASA's budget
If anything NASA budget is a proof of its legitimacy because if it was to be a scam it would be a pathetic one.

/thread

>It is my privilege today to present President Trump’s Fiscal Year 2019 budget request of $19.9 billion for NASA.
Like what the fuck is this shit? Just one Rothschild probably spends one NASA fiscal year budget per day.

Or
It's just an eroded iron-rich rock.

It's Devon Island, Canada retard

Wasn’t there also a mars face? But that turned out to be a trick from the sun light, when the photo was taken from another angle it was nothing.

OMG old cameras make weird plate artifacts!!
Lame.

>But that turned out to be a trick from the sun light, when the photo was taken from another angle it was nothing.
It's almost as if human visual pattern recognition and other visual mumbo-jumbo is broken as fuck.

Attached: illusion red.jpg (748x748, 42K)

Sh logic and sense is not allowed in threads like these

Fuck why I kept admonishing the FBI that flat-earth is too cliche psy-op to push. They evolved now.

Attached: MarsAirport.jpg (330x278, 26K)

FPBP, 100% unironically this

Mars has nothing for us to find.
>Magnetic core so weak the solar winds rips away the atmosphere and any moisture.
>Unfiltered ultraviolet light.
>Ionising radiation.
>Perchlorate oxidants.
>Deserts full of iron oxides with the texture of heavy talcum powder.

Attached: astronaut-skull.jpg (845x1024, 80K)

all of those things sound better then niggers

>>/x/

I still want to go there and plant a flag.

THIS. Mars is a waste of time and money! There's nothing up here so don't worry about it you tards.

I don't believe they ever came up with an explanation for the phenomenon known as Arthur's Bushes. (pic related)

Okay, maybe it's not vegetation. But it's something you'd think would have merited a closer look at some point since these were taken.

Attached: arthurcclarkesbanyantrees.jpg (886x414, 63K)

Attached: 1527783177724.png (950x450, 608K)

Attached: Sergei Krikalev.jpg (738x462, 139K)

Then there’s this kike

kys faggot.

Attached: 1517836891273.jpg (1279x1527, 304K)

>mars is dead
>we dont know what killed it
boy we got a lot of shit to find there

Attached: 1514304152837.png (728x400, 454K)

Stay butthurt, brainlet NPC's. You will always be bewildered by space exploration and people will always laugh at you for your ridiculous opinions on it.

Attached: DNuSiSM.jpg (2381x1509, 273K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geysers_on_Mars

>yes goy don’t attempt to explore the solar system, stay here on earth where we have control
Only a kike would support anti-space exploration, because the kikes can’t control the skies

>it's another 100 kb pixel .jpg analysis of mars

Attached: 1502112587276.png (360x521, 203K)

what are those arrow trying to point out?

THEY FORGOT TO ADD THE RED TINT AND RED SKY

youtube.com/watch?v=NpdBSrANbb4

This.

Attached: 1537049838009.png (1720x2250, 3M)

Schizophrenia.

Attached: 1546165165165165.jpg (969x969, 319K)

mars doesn´t exist there is only the moon the sun inner earth sheol plus eden. all very close to earth and inside its orbit.

kek

lol okay

must be real comfy there for you to not consider leaving nigger infested earth behind

This. If Mars ever had any life they blasted themselves to hell or suffered a world ending disaster hundreds of thousands of years ago. It's dead.

Attached: 1511398518112.png (760x400, 381K)

I've seen it with my own eyes.

Attached: sct_scope.jpg (500x250, 33K)

>lava tubes.

kek

>Mars
Obligatory Recommendation to watch Total Recall for everyone reading this thread
Better do it today because who knows if you will still be able to watch Total Recall tomorrow

Attached: Arnie.jpg (988x622, 108K)

Whats wrong with perchlorates.

Same thing(s) exist on the Moon and more, but, we will never hear of them in this lifetime.

Chances are, hundreds of thousands of years ago Mars was a habitable planet filled with intelligent beings likely of Earthly descent or vice versa so all this shit isn't exactly mind-boggling when you think about it.

Astronauts (more than 1 or 2) have flat out said that they seen "things" on the Moon they could not explain nor talk about, the same exact thing goes for Russian cosmonauts though not nearly as open as their American counterparts for obvious reasons.

Theres a fucking reason so many NASA photos are doctored and spliced and no, it isn't because all these pictures are taken on Earth and made to look like some other planet although i'm sure this has been done in the past during the space race.

Fact of the matter is if you do research into this you'll see that both Russia and the US are blatantly trying to cover shit up pertaining to the manned and unmanned expeditions that have taken place over the last 50 years.

Chances are they just do not want the public to know about whatever structures are up there due to the fact they cannot give any reasonable answers as to why the shit is up there or how long it has been up there.

They know if they told the public this shit there would be an outcry to figure out why/what is going on and they don't feel like spending the fucking money to figure out what it is.

The world is still interested in defense technology, not exploring some dead ass planets that holds remnants of some other civilization/peoples that may not even be relevant at all to us in any way shape or form.

Attached: 1507275640377.png (179x179, 37K)

What happens tomorrow?

looks like a rock to me faggot

I can't watch anymore of Schwarzenegger's movies after he became a liberal open borders anti-gun fuckhead

same here.

>lawofone.info
They also talk about mars

>YU BLEW MUH COVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Well, two things to consider:
1) the enemy, though small, PRINTS all of the money so naturally they have more
2) ~$20bil isn't bad, it implies investment in infrastructure like the space elevator discussed by PlusUltra
3) The military is where the good shit is going to be. The Navy has wicked cool secret space stuff, as do the CIA/Cabal.

I don't know the game with NASA but I think this really might just be about building a commercial elevator.

You are very sensitive.

>they think it has to be shills increasing
>they just haven't looked yet for themselves
fpbp we're waking more up

I don't know about that, sounds like massive disinfo. The Mars face is still hotly contested to this day; there's an active censorship agenda in academia right now.

not even predator?

Either retards have learned to use computers, or someone is getting paid to pretend to be a retard.

No, I just don't like people that want me and everything I believe in dead.

CIA doesn't really have space stuff, they have vehicles used for spying on other countries VIA a number of different methods, you know how the SR-71 was created decades ago? Yeah, think about what the CIA/DoD has laying around in bunkers today....

Attached: poststamp.jpg (173x173, 8K)

>it can't be true
>I know because I'm soooooooo smart and me knowing makes it reality

Attached: redacted.png (620x350, 347K)

Attached: (you).jpg (800x450, 41K)

so you're getting paid?
I figured you just hadn't proved it for yourself yet but since you already know that's even worse.

Aquafresh

Attached: 1533676851431.jpg (1000x720, 201K)

There's always value in diversifying your investments as a check against unforeseen catastrophe. Colonizing Luna and Mars absolutely makes sense just as a guard against some sudden planet-local extinction event eg. asteroid strike. Or, more likely, the emergence of some toxic social contagion eg. Marxism.

you have to separate Art and Artist Mr. Snowflake. if you get triggered everytime you hear a song or see a picture you will die in your 40's with a popped vein

Especially predator, that movie depicts how he should have treated every illegal that came through his border

>popped vein
we can only hope.

nice meme folder
do you work from home or do they keep you in cubicle/cells? do you talk about your shit anti-memes around the water cooler? haha you faggots are the worst.

That's USAF not CIA as much as the CIA probably uses some of the instruments on board it for again, spying purposes.

Though i'd wager that specific craft is probably used to intercept satellite information that's being beamed around from country to country.

I don't get triggered.

Attached: 165165615165615165.png (1284x1444, 247K)

Yeah I was just fuckin around, you are probably right about interception, but it could also be testing communication scrambling tech.

You need to stop doing that, Mr. My Country Won't Be Mine In A Single Generation. When you even tacitly support people who unabashedly want you gone, don't cry about tan germans taking your women.

That's the point, we don't know
Yeah, he got californized. But during his old movies like Total Recall he was still pretty based which included speaking positively of the FPÖ party in Austria
I'm sill surprised CNN, NYT etc. never brought this up when they had their "Oy Vey" hissy fit about them during the recent Austrian Election where they joined a coalition with the Conservative party and now rule Austria together
>because it was founded by former Austrian NSDAP Members
So i watch Arnie movies before 2000
Also, anyone here remember when Alex Jones bitched about the fact that Schwarzeneggers Father was a NSDAP member?
>Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=cJ9rOD18lrk

Attached: Arniee.gif (360x203, 1.77M)

Debris from ship to ship battles in the solar system millions of years ago

whats happening tomorrow.

also colin farrels recall suckedwithout MARS

Attached: TotalR_180.jpg (600x324, 58K)

Kek

This is literally the funniest shit I’ve seen all day

Attached: DFFF3EA0-3DEB-4227-A32D-FA1FA63466B4.jpg (399x385, 46K)

Any good sources on guaging the differing levels of technologies between the groups?

I know Lockheed people say they can literally do ANYTHING... And that was like fifty years ago almost.

do you get paid per post or is it time or salary?
do you ever get punished for getting wrecked?

>redacted
Kilos of coke?

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (400x400, 36K)

timeline shift. His life on earth will be the dream.

The fact of the matter is the US has had technology like the TR-3B for a long time, the original sightings of the "flying triangle craft" started around the early 80's which when you think about it, would realistically be about the time period the US would acquire such technology.

People think the technology is "slowing", that isn't the case at all, what is ACTUALLY happening is that the US does indeed have this technology but there is next to no use for it right now due to the fact we aren't in a major war and that the technology they do possess has no real civilian use so why the fuck would they even tell anyone about it?

Patents already exist for the technology people assume is in the TR-3B, you can literally find the fucking patent on Google...when we will officially find out about this? Likely towards the end of our lifetime or slightly sooner.

Define "rock" homo

Don't forget Boeing already patented Teslas force field technology that he discovered over 80 years ago. What kind of stuff they have at their disposal you would never believe nor would you want to.

> Desperately seek evidence to prove the obvious.
> Seek government approval to accept the obvious.

Attached: AlienFacepalm.jpg (720x960, 145K)

it's true though that space exploration isn't for humans. it's for machines and post-humans.

Forgot the link
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8981261.PN.&OS=PN/8981261&RS=PN/8981261

>TR-3B
You left out the 4th dimensional aliens and convex earth

>Whats wrong with perchlorates.
ClO4- is antimicrobial and causes skin, eye and respiratory irritation. Digested ClO4- causes tumors in the thyroid gland.