Romanian Women

ITT: thoughts on Romanian women and Romania in general.
Why are they so much better at sex than american women? Why are they so much cuter? Why are they all batshit insane?

Attached: North-of-Romania-620x330.jpg (620x330, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAHp4VYEvFs
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
youtu.be/1ayCxyaqB4A
youtu.be/kASDwbyJt04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They sure are pretty.

Attached: 152404026216579054.jpg (788x1492, 157K)

Romanian/Canadian here. It's the hicktown of Europe and the only interesting thing about the culture is literally vampires. Even Ukraine is more interesting.

>>Gross. Brown.
White skin, great facial structures, better tits than most european women, why are they all so fucking crazy?

Romania is a Gypsy ethnostate and it should be nuked.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

are you guys confusing romanian with romani

>Amerimutt still believes that there's difference between Romanian and Romani
Lol...

PSA

Attached: 1517925741533.gif (450x450, 776K)

You don't have to be Jewish to acknowledge that Romanians are shitskins and criminals.

Never met one I’ll take your word for it

Idk
youtube.com/watch?v=gAHp4VYEvFs

yes you have, soros and his "neutral" NGOs pushed for the "romani" naming of gypsies in the European Union and muh "human rights"
fuck off

Makes no difference to me, nobody even uses the word Romi (Roma) here.

pretty sure thats a poo in the loo

neither here, but dumb brainwashed fucks think romanians are romani and vice-versa because of the eternal jew and his divide & conquer schemes

Attached: 234234.png (278x109, 5K)

Even the Obama daughters are "beautiful" compared to that

Agreed the couple I know look like this. Never met a brown one

Attached: FB_IMG_1537554599797.jpg (1080x1350, 74K)

But Gypsies look weirdly similar to poos.

Attached: D645C6C6-5936-4F84-8905-A997286C0455.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

This.... this is a man... right...?

Obviously.

gypsies are Poos lmao, go read about the turks using gypsies as slaves, that's how they got into europe

i dont understand what a serb would have against romanians, weve been good friends and infact even your only good neighbors and you guys ours since history...
romanians are criminals as much as any other balkan/ eastern european in canada where i am, serbs and romanians good frenz
>why are they good at sex
because were a horny people
>why are they cuter
because were balkan
>why are the insane
because were balkan

Cute my ass. Transylvanian women can't cook. Moldavian women are midget slavs. Muntenian women will make you wish you commit suicide, Oltenian women are suicide and Dobrogean women don't exist.

>Why are they so much better at sex
because it's their profession

>Why are they so much cuter?
because you compare them to your hambeasts

>Why are they all batshit insane?
prbly a side effect of whoring themselves out

>thoughts on Romanian women
Disgusting

Roma = Gypsy
Roma-nia
Romania (quite literally) = Land of the Gypsy
It should be razed to the ground at once.

The magic of gypsy queens.

Anyone that says Romanians are gypsies is fucking delusional

He's a hungarian born in Serbia.

Romanian women are extremely r-selected. Gold digging sluts, all of them. MGTOWs would commit suicide within a week were they to acquaint themselves with Romanian women. The biggest harpies on Earth.

If anyone wants to post some more romanians, that would be cool. It can be either side of the ugly spectrum, I'm just curious.

Here's one for you, user.

Attached: 1537550303625.jpg (800x600, 63K)

The hate in your posts is strong. Continue

that;s because they are poos

Hes just shitposting m8. Let the Serb enjoy himself it won't be too long until Kosov conflict restarts.

Whats with you people and romanian women? They arent beautiful at all, I mean compare a dutch or danish chick with one and see how inferior they are in every aspect and their morality and principles is pure cancer.

They're origin goes back to northern India and Pakistan.

M8 have you ever been there?
Most Dutch women are landwhales.
>Dutch women
>Moral
Yeah you've never been there.

True I havent and only interacted with foreign women,primarily dutch for some reason, trough my job and they arent at all the way you describe them, not only do they dress good but are assertive and driven.

What's your job faggot.
Something tells me you are thinking a small sample represents the whole nation.

I am a sales manager and my job is to talk with companies both local and in the EU and for the most part my company has contracts with Dutch ones.

>Wana be jew surrounded by lying cunts thinks dutch women are made of gold.

Agreed.

I didnt say they are made of gold but the time I spent with a couple of them in order to finish a signing of a contract or to talk terms has made me realize how better they are than romanian ones.

Lived in Romania for a few years. The women are incredibly hot. They usually are a little too conservative and expect you to chase after them. That said, they make excellent wives. Good traditional values except in the bedroom, then she’ll take care of you exactly how you want. Awesome women!

gypsies were the first we wuz kangs- their name comes from EGYPT, where they claimed to be from. (they are from india, they used to follow the ottoman army and rob the corpses after battle, there are so many in romania because the hungarians and transylvanians and poles stopped the ottomans in austria.

Trust me m8 they are not, at most you just got the higher echelon of women.
10% of Women are actually good and 20-40% of women have been raised to be good or society forces them to be good and in different circumstances they would be cunts.

I dont know man I really dont get the attraction towards romanian women they are entitled cunts,that will most likely cheat on you and nag you to no end.Its sad that we dont get many western women here I really would want to date a bunch of dutch,danish or german women since they seem more calm and sane.

>Romanian/Canadian here.
Don't dare listen to this guy. Romanian Canadians are the absolute most garbage trash fucking conformist communist, holier than thou fucking Romanians that exist. The only reason they move to such a shitty fucking country is because they couldn't make it in Romania cause theyre too fucking S T U P I D.
T. Romanian who hates every Romanian he meets here

>Its sad that we dont get many western women here I really would want to date a bunch of dutch,danish or german women since they seem more calm and sane.
You better knock on wood faggot that's the last thing you should want. Do yourself a favor go on a trip abroad and just hit on women in bars. And then come back and tell me how wonderful they are.
>I really dont get the attraction towards romanian women they are entitled cunts
That's mostly Transylvanian and Muntenian women.
>nag
>He lets women nag him

Don't worry Diaspora fag you are all scum to me.

Some of them are great whores, know know how many of their mouths ended up with my cum in them?

>You better knock on wood faggot that's the last thing you should want. Do yourself a favor go on a trip abroad and just hit on women in bars. And then come back and tell me how wonderful they are.
The only women I have meet are a bunch of older american women that work here in programming and being part of some women only programmer NGO.
>That's mostly Transylvanian and Muntenian women.
I live in Muntenia so its the only women there are here unfortunately.
Yes they nag every last one of them do it so much so that it will make your life a living nightmare.

Holy shit your virgin is showing. You need to get western women off this pedestal they're the most untrustworthy whores on the planet

>tfw you realize Romanian women are Latinas

literally 0 romanians look like this
and I know a lot of romanians

I doubt they are different in terms of loyalty than women here and I want a woman with a different type of mentality than the ones here.

Says the mutt who wants a Romanian gf lol. Seriosly, stay away from Eastern European women (not just Romanian ones, but EE in general). You are nothing but a wallet to them.

Sa-mi sugi pula, n-as fii plecat de acasa niciodata daca era dupa mine, si ma si intorc

Attached: received_2604938403063940.jpg (481x357, 17K)

>Yes they nag every last one of them do it so much so that it will make your life a living nightmare.
There is a reason we have the highest domestic abuse rate in Europe, and why that's a good thing m8.
I think the least naggy women in Romania might be Dobrogean or if your lucky Aromanian, don't know about Bessarabian women and Moldavian women are just midget slavs.

Again m8 don't trade the sparrow in your hand for the crow on the fence.

She looks damn near identical to a Romanian American i know. So does the other girls picture I posted

I thought we was friends serbia

>balkan/ eastern european

Balkans is a region of Eastern Europe dumbfuck

>si ma si intorc
Mult noroc dar daca aduci poponari te deportam.

whores

with a lot of make up they look like a shitter browner version of mila kunis at best

Some are better whores, some are worse.

Sorry mate I played the domestic abuse game once dont want to be caught in a shithow like that ever again, thats why I want a Western chick but I cant move out of the country due to some problems I have.

E ungur, este un poster frecvent
Poate cu cadavrele lor

Attached: IMG-20180920-WA0000.jpg (480x402, 22K)

I never said i wanted a Romanian gf I think they're all crazy, that's the literal point of this post. I'm american and know some pretty hot Romanians through work/other ways and they're all pretty crazy in the spiritual shit. Why are Romanian women so crazy?

>thats why I want a Western chick but I cant move out of the country due to some problems I have.
If I could m8 I would buy you a plane ticket just to hear you eat your words.

>don't trade the sparrow in your hand for the crow on the fence
wat
is this some kind of romanian wisdom
what did he mean by this

You talk as if Western women are the devil when I highly doubt it, is it really that much to ask for a woman that will see you as a partner and want to work thing together and not have a history of being a total whore? Cant I really find a western chick with these bare minimum requirements?

All you'll find here are a bunch of feminists now. Pick your poison

no because you are just the male version of them

I am sure you have some qt traditional Montana women there user dont be so hard.
What do you mean?

>Why are Romanian women so crazy?
My bad, I assumed you're one of those guys who like crazy BPD chicks. What kind of crazy are you talking about? I know few Romanian women and they're all normies.

I met this insanely hot and smart girl from Romania, but she was actually Transylvanian. I was shocked that she wasn't a thot as every other Romanian girl I know.

Flexible

I'm 28 and been with probably 50ish women (yes i know this site is supposed to be for incels, deal with it some normal people are here too) and i can tell you that 90% of the women I've ever met are untrustworthy whores. If they're cute in America i guarantee they're sleeping with 4 guys in rotation until they find one they decide is worth not being a slut with. Then the sex really slows down once she finally does settle with you. I hear it from all my guy friends too this is western women in a nutshell now

"The grass is greener on the other side." Abdul al Nigeli.

Divorce rate in America is 55%.
Romania is like 20-30%.
Do the math.

you are a male romanian which is shit in the eyes of western women (and literally everyone else)

Romania must be heaven, as they sent 99% of their gypsies to germany

Well its because you compare non whites in that statistic I believe white only is much lower.
Why would that be? If even pakis can fuck your women I doubt they will see me a white looking guy that isnt ugly as being lower than the local british man.

>but she was actually Transylvanian.
I will send a Gypsy family your way. Don't worry tho they will be Transylvanian.

Because they're Jews. Jewesses are horny little nymphos.

Sure, they can fight our homegrown gypsies and have a death battle, like they always do

Its not they are still here dont believe the memes I would say only 20-30% left only to return later to buy houses,cars and so on.

Explain how they are crazy?

>bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
It's 44% for Whites.
And that's older Whites, younger is probably higher.

You underestimate how rapidly they breed. There are less of them but if we don't get rid of them properly they will regrow.

contrary to what you may believe
no women here like pakis
that's why they rape so much
my paki m8 always complained to me that no white women like him and he can't pick up any and I had to drop some nuclear redpill bombs on him
romanians are seen in roughly the same way

Thank God then that I wasnt talking about american women.
The stuff I heard your women do in London from some guys that I work makes me not believe your claims.

Spot the braindead "Romanian wymyn are butiful in world #1" nationalist. Romanian women are promiscuous, gold-digging whores who pretend to be conservative. And they have nasty, extremely catty personalities, especially in the south.
You're either woman, or a retard.

Fag what?

Here some Romanians
youtu.be/1ayCxyaqB4A

From my city:
youtu.be/kASDwbyJt04
Just kys, OK?
"Suicide is a positive thing."-Cioran
Yes, same thing as " grass is greener on the other side" basically

Attached: 15036285_699945496837792_3394592755020151720_n.jpg (733x960, 520K)

Same picture
Same response
Same Subhuman
Neck yourself.

Attached: 1435330942476.jpg (1125x1084, 275K)

That dosen't sound bad at all. I mean. Whitout trying to reveal to much about myself other then living in the south. Just this year I know off like 30 of them that killed eachother in Family feuds over here in the town I live in.The only bad thing is they are fucking shiting out kids for gouverment gibs like they are shiting out plague out off their ass in their home nation of india.

The ones that I know are very "spiritual" but not in a religious way. Like they all do that card reading bullshit and actually believe horoscopes. The weird thing is they're fairly intelligent compared to a lot of "normal" women yet they believe that spiritual garbage. Anyone that believes in horoscopes is the definition of crazy to me

You have clearly, obviously, never met a Romanian woman if you think they're trustworthy. Think about the most whorish, drunk, trailer trash woman you know. That's how the average girl in Romania is.

>british women
>in london
>with romanian men
those guys are chatting shit the women were either polish or turbo chav whores