BASED Xi Jinping saves China

>singlehandedly saved his entire country from Twitch whores

How can one man be so based?

bbc.com/news/technology-45600272

Attached: 1533672022978.webm (960x540, 1.25M)

You are a fucking idiot aren't you? He's closing the possible propaganda channels.
Imagine people in the age of GAMERS receiving anti-CPC shit from twitch or any other website.

Twitch whores are propaganda, they brainwash kids into sexual degeneracy.

Xi is actually trying to stop race-mixing since literally every popular white twitch girl is with an Asian guy.

He wants to stop Chinese men from seeing this and lusting after White girls.

Attached: twitch5.jpg (1154x799, 387K)

Can you imagine what Chinese men will do when they see this on Twitch?

Attached: every1.webm (1440x1080, 2.58M)

It will cause a mass exodus from China as they rush to the West

Attached: birth1.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

they will laugh their ass off at that shit tier american internet, streaming choppy 2005 tier video.

also, stop spamming the thread with your dumb Jow Forumsasianmasculinity cherrypicks.

>twitch
That's obviously chaturbate or some other camwhore site, there's a DMCA label slapped on it.

this article is fake af, she was harrassed by her legion of incel donaters because she lied about having a husband. It's really nothing to do with the fact she's gonna make an ugly little hapa baby.

>implying they don't have in house degeneracy

it's all a facade.

nothing compares to american degeneracy propaganda.

When Chinese men see this semen demon on Twitch and see her Chinese boyfriend, what do you think they are going to do?

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1180, 199K)

What are going to do?

Attached: diz1.webm (1281x720, 2.65M)

>semen demon
t. incel. that's just a makeup cake thot. Not very desirable.

>sharp knees

Attached: fat ugly nerd_200px-Neckbeards.png (560x546, 208K)

>the same Asian incel that keeps posting same images
well whatever makes you feel better not killing your self.

Attached: 12616316316.png (597x695, 376K)

I didn't say she was ugly, but she's not good looking enough for "men to leave their country" as you (the obviously insecure asian male) claim that she is.

TI9 is fucking ruinned

>Chinese
>not Taiwanese

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HATE WHEN WOMEN WASTE THEIR SEXUAL FLUID SECRETIONS THAT IS THE MOST FERTILE RESOURCE I MUST HAVE IT GIVE ME THE ESSENCE OF VIRGINS

If China were willing to go all in against the West, they would set up an autonomous special administrative zone as a white ethnostate and encourage skilled and educated whites to emigrate. This could facilitate brain drain from the West and then they could integrate this resource of technical and creative ability to further their rise agaisnt the West. Then the West could collapse under its own degeneracy and be conquered by the East.

>hurr white ethnostate
kys you mongoloid.

Goddammit no i need to serve all my viewers.

Any other twitch streamers in here?

>TI9
>Bulldog Visa issues again
>Gaben appears on stage
>mfw Gaben suit splits to reveal all of TI3 Alliance
>They win

Attached: 1520979084227.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>does not know what special administrative zones are
They could carve out a small province/city for white immigration to be locally autonomous except for national matters. Not a mongloid. Just brainstorming potential moves considering the state of geopolitics and the degeneracy of the West.

>They could carve out a small province/city for white immigration to be locally autonomous except for national matters.
they have no reasons to give anything to whites since all that the west brings is degeneracy

complete garbage, why do you even have this saved, is it for trolling people with the insufferable lag, shit body too

This is the age of the BETA! idiots throwing money at skanks and getting no sex out of it...

This is why women would put out 10 years ago and the reason why there are so few camwhores nowadays, these sluts needed attention and these platforms for betas didn't exist or weren't as well implemented.

Now it all has gone to shit thanks to the thirst of some pieces of shit who can't understand how to exercise their influence over attentionwhores and camsluts

he's an asian manlet who goes to reddit for feel-good asian insecurity cure propaganda.

They’re fucking building empty cities for crying out loud. You think it wouldn’t at least be a little bit attractive if they made one or several into a blank canvas for white utopia?

>Impkying TI isn't SHARTour redemption

HOW THE FUCK is this shit allowed on twitch?

Whites bring a level of creativeness and industriousness lacking in the Chinese. This would be like attaching a “creative module” to their nation. They don’t have to allow degeneracy. This would more appeal to those types of people specifically trying to flee the degeneracy and multiculti hellscape.

um, that is actually gross

women are gross

you are aware that the chinese options are worse than this, and actually push the thottery?

www.panda.tv

>they always want chad
can't argue with biology bro

Its creative.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Whites bring
feminism and death of culture.

>gib milkies

Attached: milkies.png (778x512, 59K)

>Whites bring a level of creativeness and industriousness
What a crock of shit, literally WE WUZ KANGZ tier
Nordics didn't invent shit

Also, this has a double edge. It benefits them by importing talented people, but also damages the West by siphoning off the most talented.

You click-baiting faggot-rapebait, in nowhere in the article you linked it says it's because of Titty-Streamers. They blocked Twitch obviously because it has potential to subvert their propaganda and their control of information in China. Twitch will probably come back to China in a couple of months after they work out an agreement with China: there is too much profit-potential in that demographic too ignore and brush off.

Attached: OP and His Greatest Works.png (800x578, 871K)

Got some assmad niggers and glowkikes here. Too good of an idea will elicit such responses, though. We crashing this shit with no survivors.

No they don't, they either painfully teach young male teenagers how to start not getting manipulated so easy over the allure of potential tits and/or sex or they never learn so their pathetic Beta genes never sully the gene-pool.

That's what they do among other things. Not everything is insidious Jewish/Globalist brain-washing (though a lot of things are).

>It benefits them by importing talented people
the west has shit tier education and most universities are only filled thanks to foreign students.

They're just gonna create a china only version like they do with every other app.

Or since twitch relies on ad revenue, they will bend the knee and make any anti china stuff a immediate ban. Even Google is bending the knee to get back to china so twitch won't get away.

Btw is viewing twitch thots a normie thing? Im amllmost a 30 yr old boomer but I never understood the reason people waste time and money on this shit.

>No they don't, they either painfully teach young male teenagers how to start not getting manipulated
this is such fucking bullshit, are you the canadian PM?

I'm a twitch streamer. Your time watching me and my cohorts cannot be understated. Please Subscribe. Please give me bits. And please donate

Honestly if you don't like it don't look at it. I don't care about r/asianmasculinity at all, but at least it isn't as bad as the wmaf cherrypick spam that normally goes on.

Attached: hyeonhyekim279857.jpg (960x960, 197K)

Attached: DiosMio.png (359x351, 9K)

Very tiny amount of is; but you're right that it's like 99% because she lied-by-omission to take advantage of horny asocial dumbasses by manipulating the highly-unlikely potential she'd ever sleep with any of them because of a donation.

God, that mod-conversation leak with her was so fucking cringy.

>Twitch whores
We already have many decent Slavs girls in China making some cute videos. They are white but smaller and have soft facial features. 100x times better than any sort of manly Germanic troll. They are too big for us in any sense. Slav bros also fit in fine. I don't give a shit if they find some girls here. This is the real enrichment.

On the other hand, those half-blacks should be left in Africa to become our agent.

Attached: 1533357064231.jpg (785x869, 650K)

We both know that’s a meme. There are lots of STEM talent coming through that are only being choked by degeneracy and diversity HR policies killing meritocracy. You could take the best whites and put them into a city this pool of taken could achieve anything given the funding and directive.

We went to the moon on a computer less powerful than a calculator. We embrace diversity and now we can’t even get to space. It’s the rest of the filth you talk about that should not be invited and this would further the collapse of the West.

High quality projection there, Shlomo. Israel will be nuked.

>We both know that’s a meme.
nah, you're just delusional. American education especially sucks ass. it doesn't train kids good enough to reach most university levels.

This is true. There are already tons of White / Slavic girls that are popular streamers in China.

Attached: Oxana_PandaTV_Streaming White Girl_01.jpg (1306x729, 133K)

Attached: mutts.png (727x1038, 822K)

Oh no, now Chinese women will have to use other means of whoring themselves on the internet at their disposal.

KEK

Attached: 1508585618655.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

There it is. You show your hand, you filthy kike.

Right on time to high five each other, JIDF. Israel will be covered in flames.

Attached: muttistan.png (1326x688, 42K)

Attached: AmericanIsBorn.gif (490x241, 477K)

>JIDF. Israel will be covered in flames.
wtf are you on about you mong? USA is the biggest israel bitch there is.

Attached: 1519807968569.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Everyone hates americans. Dirty mutts.

Example:

>Be a random 13yo male (13) with some money and starting to learn about sex legitimately.
>Find a titty-streamer (TS).
>Give TS a donation and TS acknowledges 13 for it: TS's given 13 some attention.
>The dopamine-reward in 13's brain tells 13 to donate to TS more.
>Eventually figure out the more 13 donates in excess and frequency, the greater the attention and dopamine 13 gets.
>It gets to the point where if 13 just comes in to watch, TS notices and by name greets 13.
>13 then develops the delusion that if he keeps this up, somehow someway he will meet with TS in RL and get into a "relationship" (fuck*) with TS.
>The illusions 13 gets from TS promotes this.
>13 is now 15yo and, hopefully, finally realizes that all that time donating and wasting time on TS was all bullshit and he was just being manipulated into giving her money literally just because of the potential for tits.
>"Fuck, it sucks I wasted that money and time but it's a lesson learned. Imagine if I married a gold-digger off the bat like that: I gotta be more careful with my dating selections."

I don't think we are cucking or something. Their man is also welcomed. We like them in a whole (white people with soft feature,typically Slavs and some hapas). Others can fuck off.

Attached: 1533382245700.jpg (720x960, 167K)

OH AND LET ME BE CLEAR: I DON'T APPROVE OF TITTY-STREAMERS AND I FUCKING HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO.

I just disagree with your claim.

>Proxyfagging.

delusional!

All the more reason to be glad they will be judged.

>That random "i love you"

Top kek.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

as long as USA is being taken seriously in the world (and has enough power to force people to bow to their zionist jew agenda) israel will not be punished.

the real issue is USA at this point, because without it, Israel and Saudi Arabia would have been BTFO'd years ago

AHAHAHAH
Mutts cannot comprehend how much people hate them

Attached: Tearstehtic.png (492x364, 288K)

Nice argument.

B-but can we copystrike China?
I mean... right now.

>lied-by-omission
She said she was single

they are THE most delusional people on the planet because they lie to themselves from birth until the day they die. American television is hilarious, it's almost like a bad parody but it's real.

The Chinese government isnt some based traditionalist group but rather theyre clamping down on political dissidents and ways they can criticize the government.

Oh, thanks for the correction.

Because there are already enough beta orbiters in China giving money to camwhores, but at least the money stays in China. They dont' want the money to flow out of the country

Based ...whatever.

Fuck you puritan cunt. Here we support free market and not whatever your idea of purity is. Nobody cares what thots on the internet do. If there is a market of lonley beta males that want to finance slutty girls playing video games in their underwear so be it.

So many of the asian female streamers have white boyfriends too...

Shut the fuck up faggots! Go fuck off somewhere else, you cock-sucking queers!

All the more reason to go back to my initial proposal. China is rising and will not take the kikes’ shit. The West is collapsing as most are pandas who won’t fuck to save their own species. It’s game over, but slowly. China could help this process by siphoning off the best of the best from the West.

Mutt

Attached: pepey.png (600x800, 375K)

Good, fuck twitch, the kikes that run it and the worthess manchildren and whores that make bank from that piece of shit worthless site.

absolutely based /thread

every country on the planet has more culture than USA does.

>flag

>China could help this process by siphoning off the best of the best from the West.
why would someone siphon retarded people who have all brainwashed themselves?

Also don't shilling for AMWF or something.
We are not as competitive as white boys at this point. Just continuously make self-improvement and work out. Keep asian women in line and probably get some qts from other races to supplement the loss. That's the best we can have now.

White boys will eventually lose their attractive features after massive WMAF race-mixing and we can get some recover from cuckholding at that time.

keep clam dude.

Attached: 1536643509724.jpg (721x960, 78K)

PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S NOT A TRAP

/thread

I miss Venti

It probably has nothing to do with propaganda or racemixing or whatever conspiracy theory Jow Forums likes to default to.
China has its own streaming websites owned by huge companies. My bet is that these companies lobbied the CPC to cut out possible competition.