Rosenstein Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21 DRUDGE REPORT 2019®.png (587x341, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UzdGa
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big yikes from me

>wanted to
i didn't read the article but did he actually do it or did he just say he wanted to

Remember to archive articles from these people.
archive.is/UzdGa

>The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

>Mr. Rosenstein made the remarks about secretly recording Mr. Trump and about the 25th Amendment in meetings and conversations with other Justice Department and F.B.I. officials. Several people described the episodes, insisting on anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. The people were briefed either on the events themselves or on memos written by F.B.I. officials, including Andrew G. McCabe, then the acting bureau director, that documented Mr. Rosenstein’s actions and comments.

None of Mr. Rosenstein’s proposals apparently came to fruition. It is not clear how determined he was about seeing them through, though he did tell Mr. McCabe that he might be able to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions and John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security and now the White House chief of staff, to mount an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment.

The article says anonymous sources say Rosenstein wanted to wear a wire and discussed the 25th Amendment.

>Mr. Rosenstein disputed this account.
>“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

>A Justice Department spokeswoman also provided a statement from a person who was present when Mr. Rosenstein proposed wearing a wire. The person, who would not be named, acknowledged the remark but said Mr. Rosenstein made it sarcastically.

>But according to the others who described his comments, Mr. Rosenstein not only confirmed that he was serious about the idea but also followed up by suggesting that other F.B.I. officials who were interviewing to be the bureau’s director could also secretly record Mr. Trump.

So, who knows. Read the article.

Goodbye Jewsinstein!

alex jones is gonna do a quick rundown within 3 minutes of this post timestamp.
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Sounds like he knew Sessions and Kelly were on his side and would go along with it

Tick
Tock

NY Times damage control before the unredacted texts come out. October is going to be fucking lit!

Attached: 89B9CBC5-83E4-42D4-A003-D51162BC815B.jpg (539x340, 66K)

This fucking guy

Ok now is the time for Sessions bait to be deployed. This entire time he has been pranking us all with his dude (fuck) weed but NOW he's going to go ham. R-right?
>inb4 he doesnt and Trump has to go ballistic and clean house himself

No he didnt

lol

Attached: Rosenstein irony.png (554x161, 13K)

Anonymous sources could be any fucking retard on earth. I don't believe it when the source other stories that way, I'm not going to believe it with this (unless there something more concrete).

Attached: boxing.gif (400x217, 447K)

that's not possible, i've heard that jews with power are totally trustworthy

Attached: 1536664577533.gif (500x270, 236K)

The release has been delayed :(

fuck off back to plebbit you dumb nigger

I'm a Trump supporter but this is looking so bad for him. Looks like they may have all the information they need for his Russia collusion after all. Looks like we made a huge mistake supporting him

yes there have been 30 threads about it this morning, thanks for another one faggot

As I predicted

(((Anonymous sources)))

Fake fucking news. If this was a pro-
liberal, anti-Trump story you'd all dismiss it outright

>hello, my fellow Republicans...

Kikes gonna kike

Why are that dude's balls the size of golf balls

HANG THE KIKE
HANG THE KIKE
HANG THE KIKE

Attached: 1465684834919.jpg (254x199, 5K)

I'm assuming this article is meant to bait Trump into firing Rosenstein, who he must have some reason not to have fired already. If Rosenstein was seriously talking about removing Trump, surely someone in the DOJ would have told Trump when it happened.

The new "yikes" meme, meant to turn everyone into faggots who say gay shit like "yikes".
Yikes

swollen from being punched I woudl assume

Big yikes

Thanks user

Those are huge balls

this is most likely the case

lol (((Rosenstein))) is soon to be shoah'd

Attached: 127232848032.jpg (500x500, 29K)