GERMANY HATE THREAD

Attached: Germany-map.jpg (859x484, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/19/dna-testing-of-skeleton-may-prove-christopher-columbus-was-really-portuguese/#648f4b4f5c82
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((()))
Germany did nothing wrong
Hitler did even less wrong than nothing, because he should have

I don't germany, i hate what's happening to germany, america, sweden, i hate what THEY are doing to the west. I especially don't hate the few german people who actually believe in their race and identity. Fuck you for this thread.

Heil Hitler!

Attached: Adofl Hitler-75.jpg (573x800, 276K)

fuck off retard i think you should fix your country first sôren

this is now a sweden hate thread

Attached: gC91F7P.png (992x279, 162K)

(((Polak)))
> Judden raus!

Fuck Germany

Attached: best map of europe.jpg (736x571, 221K)

hello there abdul

Attached: 1530752057233.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

You know what grows in all fields.

Attached: 1537014414968.png (666x970, 337K)

I love Germany, plz no hate

Attached: German Autism.png (1606x1109, 1.06M)

Tell me it's real

>schwedenflagge

Attached: 1517572830696.jpg (720x707, 26K)

Ofc, it's not you retard, Trump is a kike lover

Attached: Dots.png (461x583, 2K)

Come on now. (((They))) would never allow it. It's a parody of what he said about the hurricane in Puerto Rico.

One could dream.

I only hate Germany because they were stupid enough to invade Russia in the winter. The current iteration of (((germany))) isn't German at all.

I don't hate Germany, but something must be done about their degeneracy

Attached: 1537525974973.jpg (805x604, 133K)

Attached: 1537526228845.png (940x754, 834K)

>be Germany
>dominate Europe
>eternally cucked ex-empires hate you
>but there is nothing they can do against our dominance

feels good, lad

Attached: E54F6134-348B-4F6B-95EE-1B5CB5AC789A.jpg (720x481, 50K)

feels bad if your dominance is cucking.
man, shooting niggers was at least somewhat honorable.

The only reason you are rich now is beacuse you are artificially propped up by the EU. Once you can't leech on the rest of europe anymore you will stagnate and return to your natural state as a poor backwards shithole.

Germans are naturaly a low performance people as have been shown again and again throghout history, the largest country in europe and yet your historical achievements do not even match those of Portugal.

>inb4 Sweden
Yes my country is populated by subhumans too, we are essentialy Germans except even worse.

Nigger, you faggots can't even force this country to have a reasonable corporate tax rate. Germany isn't dominant, its literally a cuck country that pays for everyone else having a good time and then cures their hangover.

>be germany
>cant even deporting criminals because of muh "human rights"

faggot

as much as i hate your divisive tone, you are right.

We don’t care about your tax rates, our economy is based on manufacturing, not finance.

Ha ha ha, I love it when salty Sweden is getting burned by muslim's bonfires made out of their shitty volvos.

Either take back your country or shut up about other countries.

Who really cares about criminals, honestly, don’t be an idiot believing our country will fall about because of a few drug dealers and rapists. I for one don’t care about those low lives.

HEIL HITLER.

We dominate Europe. You cannot deny that, you really cannot.

And I am enjoying every minute of our rule of Europe.

Attached: EB552833-739C-4866-9DCB-673152850A23.png (288x300, 7K)

Epic and Svenpilled, i think the swedish people are some kind of primal pathological cuckolds, i'm sure the vikings in reality only did their raiding so that they could bring their women with them to other nations so that the local savages could fuck their wives in front of their long boats.

*hate
Motherfucking god dammit i can't even type right because of these kikes

Portugal. The most jewish country in Europe. LOL.

you are simply the most numerous, your dominance will end soon anyway once the EU falls

that would be the netherlands

nah, today i'm gonna be nice to germans for a change.

Attached: europa together.jpg (500x336, 168K)

Hahaha, “the EU falls”. Guess what, the EU won’t fall, when I die in 2093 or later, the EU will still be fucking around.

But let us assume the EU falls, guess what the follow on trade area replacing the EU will again be dominated by us. Germany forever.

Attached: EF9654FC-6750-42CB-B4FD-782D85FB89F2.jpg (300x401, 41K)

That is Israel you antisemite mong, how can you delegitimize our closest ally and friend.

Well then why are German (and French) ministers constantly whining about the unfair competitive advantage Ireland has and try to get us to bring it in line with their own.

Don't get me wrong I don't actually hate Germany or Germans ( I actually love your country and native people) but you guys are the head honcho cucks of the EU. Everyone in Europe from 2002 to 2008 was having a good time partying, having the best of everything. Like taxi drivers and plumbers in my country were buying Bulgarian apartment blocks and resorts, meanwhile German lead a meagre existence. Then the shit hits the fan, everyone in the Eurozone gets fucked in the arse because we lived well beyond out means but whose there to pick up the pieces and nurse everyone back to health? Good old, frugal living German taxpayers.

You guys look after everyone else and never give yourselves a nice treat every now and then. Its very bad for you. I'd say Germany would benefit from leaving the EU more than the UK would even. Once you deport all the sandniggers and turks.

I like Germany :)

Nice try. Portugal is the source of the jewish conversos who started the whole new world conquest and enslavement among other things. The caucasians are onto you Jew. And this time we are going to kill every last one of you.

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/19/dna-testing-of-skeleton-may-prove-christopher-columbus-was-really-portuguese/#648f4b4f5c82

>historical achievements do not even match those of Portugal.
well thats because germany didnt even exist during 15th 16th cenrury when portugal achieved anything. back then germany still was a clusterfuck of more or less independent states and cities and even fought amongst themselves. since germany is united it achieved way more than portugal or most other european countries. or was you skandinavian nigger just trollan?

>our autism prevented us from doing anything

Not the best defence

He's just shitposting or unironically shilling
check this thread and his posts there, pure drivel.

:^)

Why this happened...

Rugia needs to return to slavs

Attached: 13237802_1011198915615232_6274375944792953795_n.jpg (960x884, 98K)

I’m surprised Poles didn’t genocide Germans after WW2

I don’t know why anyone is whining. We could easily reduce our corporate tax rates to 12.5 percent, it is not like we make a lot with corporate taxes anyway. Our current corporate tax rate is 15 percent plus local tax by the way.