We’ve all heard of yellow fever, but does white fever exist?

Can white Men be fetishised for their race by non white women? Is this even possible? Does it occur?

Attached: FF8C6CAB-0213-4BEF-B0BC-344D8B0CA812.jpg (361x543, 58K)

Yes. White men are at the apex of society and because of that are considered the best men

Attached: tumblr_ogyrbhMZCb1uwza9qo1_500.jpg (500x497, 60K)

Over half of all Marriages in the US involving an Asian bride involve a white groom.

Pretty fucking funny actually.

Yes whenever I go to America its literal like shooting fish in a barrel its so easy to get laid by my accent alone. Being that most of the women are American, I think its safe to say that non-whites can and do fetishise white skinned, Europeans.

Attached: Mutt Whites.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

its always the uglies that want to race mix

That's not even remotely true

Nvm misread it I guess.

Is that real?

How can he think he is the father of nigger kids?

Every woman in the world has white fever. Have you never been outside?

Yes. Based Chilean qt3.14 at work loves aryan features.

he's a liberal cuck
they think diversity is great and communism is the future
in essence, he is pants on head retarded

Probably because he's dumb. He probably spent a few years raising the kid before he got suspicious, he looks pretty upset at finding out its not his. You never know if these shows are real or not but they do provide excellent shitpost material.

Not even remotely true. The true statistic is over 1/2 of US-born 'Asian' brides involve a non-Asian groom (see chart). You forgot to include "US-born" in your statement.

On the flip other side of the equation : Over 42% of marriages US-born Asian men are married to non-Asian women also

Attached: 42percent_1a.jpg (488x451, 100K)

Yeet, Asians call it Pinkerton syndrome

Saw this a while ago,have to repost it.

Attached: she wants some white cock.jpg (400x312, 46K)

>On the flip other side of the equation : Over 42% of marriages US-born Asian men are married to non-Asian women also

I wonder why user love to ignore that part of the statistic

Attached: aDSC01149 (2).jpg (640x480, 125K)

Attached: DSC02530.jpg (480x640, 143K)

No they dont in every country you have a significant minority you will see them hating white men and attacking them at every opportunity.

Women desire the most dominant men, if white men wouldn't be cucked by leftist politics they'd be the alphas.

Fuck, she can have mine all day

You aint white, kike.

this is true.

Attached: goob.jpg (500x375, 39K)

She said big white cock, not tiny kike dick

Hot black girls exclusively only fuck white men.

Attached: b6984e2f2c3607a4856f1b8e1f1feb94.jpg (1049x1049, 88K)

Why the fuck do so many of you have so many pictures of mixed race couples stored on your computer? Its fucking weird.

>6 gorillionth asian race mixing thread this week
>memeflag

Attached: JIDF.png (899x725, 617K)

Take a guess.

Attached: happiestmerchant.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Always the same, isn't it?

Attached: spot the merchant.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

of course
but we dont want to dilute our genes and destroy our heritage

Why can't all the lads here who have such serious cases of yellow fever just book a flight to thailand and get it out of their system?

>can they
No can to it bud, my tinder is full of non white women. It's all I ever get attention from. It's especially true when they're mixed, it's like their white half screams out for another white person, a decent looking non nigged up white guy is like a God to them.

Total shit though, who wants to date that shit. Comes off as incredibly beta and then you have to pretend you give a shit about not white people and if you're a man and genuinely do that you should be gassed first.

Hilarious with user here called "Thais & Flips" as yellow when they are brown.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 212K)

Yeah, we have money. Nothing sexier than that.

It's called having standards.

LEFT : Korea (yellow), these are East Asians. These are the people Hitler was calling "Honorary Aryans" and created civilizations greater than Europeans.
RIGHT : Phillipines (brown), these are SE Asians and whom most of the WMAF relationships involve. They live in countries with a lower GDP-per-capita than African countries and have low IQs.

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 104K)

>Can white Men be fetishised for their race by non white women? Is this even possible? Does it occur?

All non-white women have white fever you stupid beaner.

Then it will not be hard for you to explain why they are spearheading a continuous campaign of taking power,money and to destroy white men from their own society.

He looks like he's known the whole time and he's thinking "why are we even on this show, it's obviously not my kid" while the woman is acting shocked and in disbelief

This is just foreplay and part of the mating ritual. The more a non-white girl apparently hates on white guys, the more she craves white cock. This is pretty obvious and observable. Did this board just get an influx of newfags or what?

It's quite interesting seeing the look on a black mans face when he sees a black woman white man couple. Even more interesting seeing them with kids.

Attached: 1536494905001.jpg (1024x999, 129K)

>they are spearheading
Nobodies doing anything except being let in by jews and leftists cucks who sucked up to them.

Because their brain tells them to get more power and influence for their people but their pussies tell them to fuck white guys, I know it's hard for a gypsy like you to comprehend but you should never take a woman's word at face value

Yes
"Where the white women at?". My only grip with White women is that some of them fuck dogs.

>created civilizations greater than Europeans.
I wouldn't go that far. For damn sake, they're wearing western clothes and performing a western gesture of friendship while posing for a camera produced by western inventors, while one wears western eyeglasses. Their civilizations were cool but as soon as they came into contact with us and all the good shit we had, they jumped ship.

Oh so the laws,the discrimination against white men and the vicious attacks are foreplay to you? Let me ask you something due you suffer of rabies?
Tell that to the marches they organize.
But thats not how things work.

People dont realize this, I took some mixed girl out because a friend put me up to it (thanks). We got on politics and she was on and on about Obama being great and how the country has a long history of racism. I politely told her my house was all Fox News, could not disagree more and basically just poked holes in her arguments while remaining nice and not really going for redpills.

She was texting me that week desperate to know if I wanted to hang out (wanting the D that bad) lol. Which makes no fucking sense and honestly makes me hate most women but yeah. This isnt the first time either. Men who race traitor are worse than women.

Attached: 1523442213621.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

based kike (is that possible or does that destroy reality?)

>Tell that to the marches they organize
Except they dont organize the marches, jews do. And that has no impact on them wanting white dick either way (which they do)

>>created civilizations greater than Europeans.

I am not talking about right now but in the past. Of course right now in 2018, European/Western civilization is on top. But even Hitler acknowledged that in the past, East Asia > Europe and nobody with any brains can refute this.

Attached: hitler quote_honorary aryans_01.jpg (1280x954, 322K)

>But thats not how things work.
It is my man. It might defy all fucking logic but it is. These womens upper brain says "Ahhhhh white people" and their lower brain says "OMG WHITE COCKS". Its fucking utterly reprehensible but it is so.

How far in the past are we talking? Before the founding of Rome?

there are tons of Thai-Chinese in Thailand and tons of fair skinned Thai in general.

You dont make sense if there wouldnt be hate from them the jews would be able to organize anything and nor would they want white men to be killed.

Han Dynasty > Rome. Mongols were invading Eastern Europe as late as the 14th Century.

European civilization only started to surpass East Asian / Chinese civilization after the 15th Century.

Of course most of the relevant technology to the modern world came after then

If we the white man want to see our future prosper after our passing then we should step up and become dominant whilst going for our own women. If your a white man dating an Asian or Black Woman or Girl whatever, You are by nature Untermensch.

Attached: DU cover 3.jpg (279x346, 15K)

>the discrimination against white men and the vicious attacks are foreplay to you?

Yes. Did you know a bitch in heat in some species, like cats, will be aggressive towards the male while he is mounting her? It makes no sense but it's the same principle with non-white SJWs. Almost all of them are white cock slaves in their private lives.

So then are white women the same? To be honest this doesnt make much sense.

Basically all latin females have white fever, but be careful, their families will not like you much

How many GBs is your black women folder?

Yes, I can speak from personal experience. In college I lived with an Indian girl, and a Jamaican girl and they were both only going after white guys. The latter was already dating one, and the former tried to get with me (I rejected her, but we were still cool after that) and then a few months later began dating some trashy white guy. I think they like white guys too because they want to have "white" babies, and they know that at least if the dad doesn't stay around they'll at least probably do well enough with the child support.

>Is this even possible? Does it occur?
Are you joking? Of course it does. Asian girls fucking love aussie guys.

Post moar pictures/gifs of asian women openly showing their love for white men, it makes me happy

yes it does
its called something different depending where you live
like potato queen vs rice queen if ur gay

Exhibit A

Attached: pinay-hookers-mutt-children.jpg (962x640, 123K)

"yellow fever" usually refers to attraction to east asian women, not SEA women.

Attached: 1534785969721.jpg (768x541, 55K)

Based on my time in Rome I'd say shitskins fetishize whites. Men and women

>that webm
>needing to take a DNA test for those orclings

Attached: Taylor Swift.jpg (2173x3000, 707K)

Why can’t more immigrant groups do this? Is there a better way to become American than to actually marry Americans?

Yes.
It happens all over LatinAmerica lmao.

Just look at who all those non-white women who screech about fucking white males all day long are fucking. Women say one thing and do another. Also I bet "racist" white girls are actually coalburners too.

What, I don’t care about fag shit

Cuck

I’m with an Egyptian/Syrian girl rn, and you should see the faces of every brown guy that sees us together, it’s fucking great. Be the bull, Jow Forums take their women

Attached: 12343549068931831.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

So you could not find an actual white woman to settle down with.

They're called racetraitors and they go up against the wall first.

I’m 19 and live in surrey, good luck finding a white girl my age

Cringe

go out in the real world and you will see that brown women fetish white men. the media lies to u.

You coud try else where perhaps

Why are oriental men so fucking average looking. They all look the same. Never seen a gook Chad in my life.

SE Asians ironically do better than East Asians in America. I forget the numbers, but they are the least likely to be on welfare by far and most likely to open small businesses. East Asians are all parasites, go to the Bay Area to know what I'm talking about.

here you go friend

Attached: she likes what she sees.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

i went on a date with an americanized chinese girl and she told me she prefers white guys because asian men look too much like either her brother or father. she said she also hated fresh off the boat asians as well.

If you're honestly not trolling, black women (at least the ones in America) are great if you have low self esteem. You can do anything to them once and they won't leave.

Why do Asian girls vocalise their disdain for Asian men so much? No one is asking them to do it and it just looks so brutal and harsh. I feel bad when they do it.

Me as a Chinese man never want them asian hags anyway.

I'm thinking about going around and fucking random women in different countries after college. Will these chink prostitutes take care of my bastard children (God forbid)? Or do they send them to an orphanage?

I live near a bunch of FOB chinese and holy shit they are tribal as hell. I mean I don't really blame them for that but man they would fuck over a non-chinese in a heartbeat if it helped one of their own people. I actually kind of admire that level of tribalism, desu.

I’m sorry fren.

Attached: E783A168-411C-47BF-B2BC-4759A065675F.jpg (236x348, 18K)

Oh trust me, they're out there. I've met the one-time Mr Malaysia before, he's a fucking great guy. He has a Singaporean gf who's fairly pretty, but he could get most women.

Why would you want to defile a nice white girl for another white guy? Pump and dump non whites until you settle down with a white girl. To beat your enemies in times of peace, you conquer their women's hearts.

Pretty sure to successfully cure your yellow fever you need to find a yellow woman with white fever...

...that's how I met my wife. So yea. It does occur.

That's cute!

If only we had such loyalty among us whites.

Thanks Ivan, here's another.

Attached: they like what they see.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Yes, it's widespread. White people date more within their racial category than any other group.