Please do not tell me Jow Forums believes humans evolved from monkeys

Please do not tell me Jow Forums believes humans evolved from monkeys.

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

Of course not. Humans and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor.

>evolved from a common ancestor.

lol no, evolution is bs

>evolution

Attached: Dawkins tips his hat.jpg (400x400, 115K)

I have never met a person who actually understood evolutionary biology and doubted it.

The mechanisms by which it operates were discovered by a priest called Gregor Mendel who bred pea-plants, but his research was just a crystallization of ancient farming knowledge - humans have been selectively breeding crops for years.

The natural mechanisms uncovered by Mendel were the tip of the iceberg, and the theories espoused by Darwin are essentially a continuation of Mendel's research into a system which described how these mechanisms would gradually lead to vast biodiversity even in a homogeneous population given enough time and differing selective pressures.

You doubt because you are ignorant.

Attached: tree of life.jpg (1903x5012, 898K)

>I have never met a person who actually understood evolutionary biology and doubted it.

>The mechanisms by which it operates were discovered by a priest called Gregor Mendel who bred pea-plants, but his research was just a crystallization of ancient farming knowledge - humans have been selectively breeding crops for years.

>The natural mechanisms uncovered by Mendel were the tip of the iceberg, and the theories espoused by Darwin are essentially a continuation of Mendel's research into a system which described how these mechanisms would gradually lead to vast biodiversity even in a homogeneous population given enough time and differing selective pressures.

>You doubt because you are ignorant.

Attached: Tipped too much.png (500x320, 181K)

This is a poorly veiled jewish psyop thread to cause whites to waste time arguing over religious lines instead of racial ones.

____ grows in all fields

Attached: 1253480730588.jpg (432x287, 59K)

That's not very Aristotelian of you pal.

Have a (you)

Attached: 1536084298177s.jpg (229x250, 10K)

look at the picture of Neanderthal man

look it closely

imagine his skin is brown or black

who does it remind you

is this NOT proof enough ?

>I have never met a person who actually understood evolutionary biology and doubted it.

Same. I have seen shit ton of "refutations" which always rely on either accidentally or purposefully misrepresenting the mechanics of evolution.

Europeans have more Neanderthal DNA than Africans, actually.

>Chad is tall
>You are short
>Stacy fucks Chad
>Their baby is tall
>You don't have a baby
Evolution, my friend

Attached: 1535126918251.jpg (579x377, 88K)

What is most important is that you believe the ultimate truth which is that God created us all and he loves us all..There are many deceivers but God is supreme

Europeans= Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal/Sapiens hybrid
Jews=Neanderthal/Sapiens hybrid
Africans=Homo Erectus/Sapiens hybrid
Asians=Homo Denisovan/Sapiens hybrid

and specifically west africans have DNA from a separate non-human species other than neanderthal. They're the seed of Cain, I tell you

Did your parents neglect you? You're old enough to have an imaginary friend

What are you Mormon?

Jokes aside

if Neaderthals were alive today
they would have higher IQ than Africans

Please do not say your just another pathetic Christ cuck Amerifag.

Mind explanation. I'm not here to object, before I can even think of that I want to know why you think that

we aren't earth natives,3 differents races from 3 different plantes

>Lucy
Lucy walked upright like a human but yeah, she was a chimp

>Homo heidelbergensis and Homo neanderthalis
Over 30 and 300 individuals have been found, respectively

>Cro-Magnon
A term for anatomically modern humans in Europe around 40,000 years ago

The chart also conveniently leaves out two of the most important ancestors, Homo habilis and Homo erectus.

Neanderthals lived in Europe and some interbred into the Homo sapiens population.

it is actually pretty interesting and well disqussed topic

Some of the cave art and creations made by the neanderthals are pretty amazing

Maybe if they were here today they would integrate better in society than the lazy brown and black people
Also the mud hutts that the africans have aren't exactly an acomplishment and the bar is pretty low

>pol thinks

Into the garbage you go faggoy sage

religious people are so fucking retarded

and why do you think that ?

not all religions are equal you know.