UK and Isreal? ITT we guess which (((countries))) undermined Trump

UK and Isreal? ITT we guess which (((countries))) undermined Trump

Attached: B9D9DCD7-DBC9-4039-8C84-7E40C4254019.png (500x415, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-us-elections-intervention-russia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html
baka.com.au/world/europe/poisoned-russian-spy-linked-to-trump-dossier-author-reports-20180308-p4z3iy.html
irishcentral.com/opinion/niallodowd/when-the-british-interfered-in-a-us-presidential-election
twitter.com/GeorgePapa19
videopress.com/v/8od8nOGM
youtube.com/watch?v=jihUTuHgOQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great Shitstain is running all the fake chemical weapon stories in Syria and their own country. Plus they did the fake peepee dossier.

If Trump doesn't release the documents showing the fraud he's a kike himself and no better than PT Barnum.

Attached: 1509690559860m.jpg (1024x801, 53K)

Attached: 1520269888718.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Putin didn't retaliate against Israel when the Jet went down because USA would have to get involved.....UNTIL Trump declassifies those documents exposing Israel and the USA can cut ties.

The text messages reveal an Israeli assassination plot against Trump.

Attached: 1525665581497.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

Attached: Spygate.jpg (2661x1638, 3.01M)

i seriously doubt that my dude

Okay? I don't.

what are you basing this on?

Attached: 1521481958466.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

Attached: 1532605780871.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Attached: 1536019711602.jpg (868x800, 113K)

Attached: 1523349759825.jpg (1106x1218, 210K)

Attached: 1510690920858.jpg (1126x1264, 244K)

Please, Trump is literally the king of the jews now. His daughter is a jew, he gave her to them.

You're welcome~

Q

Israel is a given
UK is likely - more extensive involvement in the dossier
Germany possibly - nationalism is a massive fucking thorn in the EU's side
>I know it says very good allies, but I'll throw these out there too
China and Russia without question
Malta because fuck them

uk and aus

Isreal - independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-us-elections-intervention-russia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html

UK - baka.com.au/world/europe/poisoned-russian-spy-linked-to-trump-dossier-author-reports-20180308-p4z3iy.html

>1.we supplied a 'dossier on trump', something Christopher steele has been doing for the us state dept. since back in the 80's.
>2.our military contractors literally shilled for Donny and created the crooked Hillary memes
>3.Julian Assanges WikiLeaks gave us the dnc and Podesta emails in London, which gave Trump a smallish advantage come the time of the election.
why would we be worried?

Attached: sip.jpg (235x150, 19K)

Also the Vatican. Just because.

Wasn't the first time you played with fire and got caught out.

Link sorry - irishcentral.com/opinion/niallodowd/when-the-british-interfered-in-a-us-presidential-election

The absolute state of kikeshills (pic related is what you involuntary are supporting by trying to make Jow Forums anti-trump)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-06-57-06.png (960x540, 189K)

The foreskin collectors are definitely one. The other is probably the UK.

bump

The dossier isnt something new the russians pulled the same shit on paul manafort. there is a much bigger game going on here

Attached: 625335643.jpg (376x526, 68K)

this

How many US presidents has the UK disposed of?

LOL

Lincoln

FDR

Whatever they did, it's an act of war.

Attached: Boom.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

UK, Australia, Israel. Take your pick, Check what Papadopoulos has been talking about lately.

interesting stuffs

The Alexander Downer was a former Liberal party (conservative party) leader here and minister of foreign affairs, classic stooge in the mold of jeb bush, total laughing stock,tried to run for PM got totally BTFO before an election was held. it wasnt a chance meeting, he was definitely sent by the British, if not the CIA I knew from the moment I heard he was involved it was a stitch up.

What the fuck do these foreign countries have to do with u.s. internal matters and what did they do that is so damaging it must be hidden from the public? Isn't this, you know, meddling? Why the fuck aren't the media and democrats all over it, since they're so concerned about foreign meddling? It sounds like Trump is sitting on a gold mine and the entire russia collusion narrative is about to be destroyed. That is, assuming the ZOG worshipping boomer faggot is going to do anything about it.

Australia and UK.
>Australia and UK.
Australia and UK.
>Australia and UK.
This is about FISA, five eyes, Downer, Popadopoulos.
Read GP's twitter. After reading what he's been constantly twitting about and still think Trump's referring to Israel you are literally a brainlet or shill
twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

It's the UK and Australia. obvious to anyone who's been paying attention.

The UK and Australia were outed in the very beginning right after Trump was elected.

Those are the 2 countries that called Trump and asked him not to declassify the documents. They don't want the documents declassified and what they did to be released to the public.

They were part of a conspiracy to make the outcome of the American election to their liking, get rid of Trump after the fact once he won, and large scale spying on American citizens.

act of war really, so they're scared. Trump should expose them and embarrass them and kick out some diplomats or something for a while as punishment.

We have the legal right to spy on the US, and they have the right to spy on the UK. Then we share information, this is how it works, not an act of war.

the hasbara kikes on /ptg/ are just dog whistling to keep moral up but most supporters realize this and all I can say is 2020 is gonna be rough, I already know what I'm doing...accelerationism all the way, see ya.

>act of war
sorry mate
feelsbad.jpg

>what countries
those with undermining kikes in them.

conspiracy to rig an American election and then get rid of the duly elected President (coup) by a foreign country is indeed an act of war.

the spying was on a presidential campaign for a conspiracy plot.

learn not to cherry pick.

>Actively trying to remove the President of close ally is spying lol.
Open your eyes

this user knows,

short version 6 minutes
videopress.com/v/8od8nOGM
>embed fail
Long 6 hours
>youtube.com/watch?v=jihUTuHgOQ4

Attached: .they_glow_in_the_dark.jpg (404x274, 35K)

>UK and Isreal?
Yep, and Israel owned FAUX won't touch it. I'm surprised they did the fucking interview.

interview?

Didn't he already confirm that both states are European?

i dont think so?

Finally someone gets it. I'm putting my money on Las Vegas being a failed assassination attempt put on by MOSSAD and the Saudis. Remember who was on the top floor of the MB? The same prince Trump had Twitter beef with and the one who was arrested and thrown in jail.
Other country is Russia. How's that for collusion? Worst projection job in the history of man.

all of them

It sure was a "miracle" how fast Vegas was shut down. ;)

Attached: 1526139918031.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Nunes already said they weren't a member of the FIVE EYES. So it's not UK it's Russia.

Checked
That's why they haven't released a motive yet.

Vegas was supposed to happen on September 23rd and Mossad was gonna use a suitcase nuke. It was gonna be at the Life is Beautiful festival instead of the Highway 91 thing but 23rd got wayy to much attention.

Attached: 1517986212856.png (879x223, 89K)