How do we fix American Healthcare Jow Forums?

How do we fix American Healthcare Jow Forums?

Attached: 1537544609426.png (443x110, 21K)

Read/listen to Applied Economics by Thomas Sowell and realize that if American Health Care is "fixed" then the rest of the world is toast.

quick rundown

Put caps on pharmaceutical prices, insurance costs, and cover the lower middle class with Medicaid.

Oh, and stop giving medical jobs to H1Bs. Why the fuck should high paying jobs be given to foreigners?

Both of these
Also stop teaching poor people that the taxpayer should cover the cost of their entire liftetime of poor health

>r*ddit humor
nothing this pathetic is meant to survive

Bump

America already has the world's best health system. Source: American Medical Association

A coup d'etat is the answer to all that ails the American people. If a healthcare Ceo or lobbyist was strung up in the street in broad daylight, that is all it would take to reset the balance. Go forth.

Get rid of Medicaid, no one on it earned it

Stop treating the last 6 months of life, palliative care only

Make all hospitals post their charge masters

Stop allowing pharma to charge Americans more on drugs subsidized by them in other countries

i agree

Step #1: Disband all insurance agencies. All of them. Health, car, life, cat, etc.

That’s fucking idiotic, the Jew hospitals can’t wait to get their claws in you without someone protecting you with contracts

i just finished basic economics by Sowell, guess i'll give applied economics a read

it can't be fixed because of muh freedums.
deal with it.

Legalize abortion for nibbas, wait 100 years

medfag here
we lead the world in healthcare in terms of quality. the problem is the price of healthcare makes it inaccessible to many people.
healthcare like any other good or service has its price determined by supply and demand, so if you want to fix the price you have to increase supply and/or decrease demand. there are a few ways to do this without sacrificing quality.

>increase funding to public health campaigns
many people horribly underestimate the impact that public health campaigns can have on health outcomes when done correctly. we already have quite a few campaigns targeted at illegal drugs and smoking, and those should be expanded. we should also begin campaigns to raise awareness about the health risks of excess drinking as well as obesity. this will reduce adverse health outcomes which will decrease healthcare demand.

>increase funding to medical/pharmaceutical research grants
in many cases medications and treatments are expensive because a cheaper alternative is simply not available yet

>expedite the process of training new doctors
I've been saying for years that universities should have special programs for pre-med students that allow them to only take the classes they need to succeed in med school and graduate in 2-3 years. There are so many bullshit liberal arts classes and non-medical science classes you have to take before you can even graduate; getting rid of those requirements would reduce the student loan debt doctors have coming out of school as well as allow them to actually start making money sooner, and it would increase the overall number of doctors. This would allow doctors to work for lower salaries without cutting into their net worths.

I have a lot of other ideas but those are my main three.

Why is every hospital being built like a resort spa? Where are the utilitarian facilities like you used to see in the 70s and before? Why is the extreme price gouging going on in both the pharma industry and also the healthcare industry totally unexamined?

Decrease the demand

The successful and thus the ones deserving of living should not compete with an alcoholic that gorked his liver and can’t pay for a transplant

The healthy should not have to compete for a doctors visit with a sugar munching sheboon that can’t afford insulin except through Medicaid

Also, make neurologists prove multiple sclerosis. They hate seeing their patients yet hand out prescriptions for outrageously priced drugs for the mildly depressed or the ones with made up diseases like fibromyalgia

Completely agree with your first two points
While MS and fibromyalgia are not "made up diseases" I do agree that many psychological disorders and diseases that involve vague diffuse pain are overdiagnosed, though this is the fault of both doctors and patients alike. You wouldn't believe how many patients come in complaining of poorly localized gastric pain just to get a nice dose of narcotics, paid for courtesy of your tax dollars.

Eliminating all niggers from the USA is a great start.

Attached: back-to-africa.jpg (886x625, 97K)

It's entirely fine, you re all just fagets.
The moment you are employed you should acquire insurance. All of your problems are solved then.

Could r/jokes not figure it out, so you’re asking us?