I'm so tired of black people. What the fuck do they even do for ANYBODY?

I'm so tired of black people. What the fuck do they even do for ANYBODY?

Attached: math raycis.jpg (640x715, 88K)

they invented a lot
1. first clock
2. blood bank
3. electric lamp
4. gas furnace
5. gas mask
6. home security system
7. lawn mower
8. mail box
9. modern toilet
10. pacemaker
11. potato chips
12. thermostat
13. traffic light
and much, much more, fuck off racist

they sure are to foolish to see irony I know that

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-23-10-55-1.png (1080x663, 80K)

Am I suppose to wipe your ass or something?

>invented
Fuck off enabler

Wrong.

Attached: blackinventions.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

We tried this already--somehow, the black schools were seen as inferior to the white ones. Bizarre.

>Algebra
>In college
If you didn't take that shit in jr high you're already a lost cause.

It's almost as if they know they don't need algebra to pick cotton.

Read into the article, its a professor arguing this.

The same kind of professor who says blacks are being discriminated against but who then pontificates at town hall or w/e about why we need to teach black children ebonics vs English and then succeeds with his idea.

Aka a fucking nigger hating Jew, only bad person here is the prof, if we can just force blacks to do as much math as we force ourselves there would be no "racism" but obviously the Jews will never allow it so we have to wait until after the power dies from the inevitable solar flare

Algebra is the most useless class you can take in high school. You never end up using in real life.

>Modern toilet

That was invented by John crapper, mate.

user please, not everyone here is smart enough to pick up on sarcasm like that.

Decolonize your mind goyboi

Attached: fde.jpg (480x480, 38K)

What is intermediate algebra? MATH 124? The principles translate to practically every STEM field

They hurt white people. That's enough for a certain tribe

shit bait

I took that is 4th grade. The fuck kind of colleges are these

I failed intermediate algebra 3 times. Save me niggers.

Algebra is easy as hell. If you can't do it then I don't know how you'd be able to perform in most jobs.

Oh wait, it's irrelevant for most majors. But most of those majors are irrelevant for jobs...

Maybe people that can't do algebra are placing too much emphasis on college?

I've interacted with people of every culture/religion/ethnicity/race whatever. I am a Sikh man myself. I can say, without a doubt, that black people are the worst I've ever encoutered, followed by Chinese people (women specifically).

Black women are probably the most rude human beings I've ever encountered at the university and where I worked. I try to avoid them if ever I can. I don't know how white people put up with their bullshit. Jesus Christ.

Attached: StupidNiggroyim.png (890x575, 48K)

how are sikhs viewed in canada?
be honest

You're fucking retarded if you don't use algebra in your day to day life.

I've taught remedial math classes in college. Wanna guess the demographic?

Depends on where you go, really.

I'd say we have a positive image overall, save for the people that hate all foreigners. In Surrey, BC, things are very black and white: either people hate Sikhs or they ARE Sikh. lol

I find white people hate the communities that are closest to them. So, if you go to Arizona, they hate Mexicans, but in BC or Quebec, they love Mexicans and Hispanics in general.

It's all about proximity, I find.

do you actually wear that silly turban all the time

Depends on how religious you are. I have never worn it, nor do I carry the knife, in case you are going to ask that next.

Attached: 20160719_074216_Harmeet_Dhillon_0719.jpg (620x413, 27K)

I'm in arizona and i dislike blacks more than mexicans. the mexicans are at least literal wageslave labor in return for us turning the blind eye to their kid speaking zero english in a public school system.

what excuses do niggers have? nothing. they know the language, they go in to college on special diversity programs, fail the classes... and then want to be victims.

This, if you haven't completed Algebra 1 and Plane Geometry by 8th grade you should forget about STEM degrees.

They serve me fries at McBraps

If that article is true, then there's no hope for the world.

They provide the Democrats with reliable voting chattel

Attached: Babysitting.jpg (720x692, 49K)

>home security system
Now I know you're trolling

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Lol please do this

I don't get this bullshit. I took Intermediate Algebra in the fucking 7th grade. Intermediate Algebra is basic, basic shit. How the fuck do you even get into college if you are so lacking in math skills that you can't pass Intermediate Algebra? How in the fuck do you even graduate Middle School if you can't pass Intermediate Algebra? What the FUCK?

Literally none of that is true. Go back to wakanda you delusional nigger.

>Niggers are the reason for the home security system being created.

user BTFO.

Blacks are horrible. I would never live next to niggers or in nigger neighborhoods

>home security system

Subtle trolling

Attached: 1526168532561.jpg (493x820, 52K)

Of course they do, they realize how fucked that culture is next to them

And they don’t love the ones that aren’t there, they just don’t hate them as much

Sikhs are just angry, confused poos with their fag daggers and their women’s hair

You need to find a hobby instead of dwelling in your pathetic feels.

saged

Attached: C66F04EA-88AA-49A7-B5C9-B938BA14B7F5.jpg (850x435, 73K)

The only talk I want to hear about niggers is how we are getting rid of them.

Attached: back-to-africa.jpg (886x625, 97K)

Post turban pucci

>Algebra is basic shit
And not even Dark Ages Europeans could grasp it.

funny that

>Learning in school is literally racist
Fucking liberals.

Attached: 1531151584118.jpg (720x400, 22K)

They used to be good slaves, but then we made that illega.

Cast off farm tools rusting in our cities

>They used to be good slaves
even that is doubtful

Attached: kokovsafrica.png (718x718, 429K)

>can't suffer systemic racism if we segregate ourselves, cracka!

They were pretty useless even back then. people were fucking starving until we got machines and beaners to do it

In my state, it's a requirement to graduate high school. I, as well as most of my class mates, took it back in Jr High. How the fuck there are people who graduate college - regardless of degree - have not taken it is beyond words.

I fucking hate black women so much. Rude, loud, ignorant, smell, weird, stupid, uneducated, etc etc etc but the worst part is that they are PROUD of all these traits because they see no will to improve themselves. They're also weirdly attracted to me (white male) and always have been but they are hyper aggressive when it comes to flirting.

If they are ditching requirements to take courses then it should also apply to liberal art bullshit classes.

The UC chancellor wants to bring back affirmative action as well because the UC population "does not reflect the population of California."
They want Latino's to excel and remedial math is no longer going to be offered at community colleges starting next fall.

Are you guys redpill on muslims?

Muslims would be based if they stayed off European soil.

>I'm so tired of black people. What the fuck do they even do for ANYBODY?
Rob and kill you.

increased crime rate

>mymathlab is a civil rights issue
gtfo. we know it fucking sucks and someone needs to make something better but thats not dewhite manz fault.

Nous étions créé pour battre les muslims.

I didn't have to take algebra to get my BA. I had to take any math class, so I took statistics. How did they get into college without having taken the most basic of high school math?

Attached: 1462524420192.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

most of these have been refuted
but at least it's evidence that they invented theft

Absolutely NONE OF THAT is true.

What sort of algebra is this? There’s many levels, from the basic variables and equations stuff they teach in 4th grade, to quadratics/cubics/combinatorics in 8th grade, to complex numbers and geometry using complex numbers in 11th grade, to real/complex analysis in college.

t. retard who is most likely living off the dole

>everything you take in high school is worthless
ftfy. Apart from maybe keyboarding I may as well have not gone to high school.
>t. someone with a Masters degree

Attached: 1463456658613.png (564x1086, 364K)

saved

Basic as fuck algebra.
Like 4=2x tier stuff

>toilet
>crapper
though his name was actually thomas crapper

that’s pretty sad. is there no federal curriculum in the US that colleges have to provide these courses?

slaves grew cash crops for export, dumbass. how much indigo and and cotton do you think made up the average antebellum diet

actually, english was pretty useful. being able to write with even the tiniest bit of clarity puts you head and shoulders above most people

>be employer
>*looks at transcript*
>no algebra or higher math
>into the trash it goes

don't forget peanut butter
and rap

masters degree in?

Never-mind, the fact that you called it "a" masters degree says it all.

1. Muti potions
2. Those lip disc things
3. Bipedalism
4. BLM
5. The bike lock

If African Americans invented these, solve for X.

The redpill about mudslimes is that they're deceived, worship satan, and are all headed to hell, in addition to being degenerate beyond belief

Attached: muslim inbreeding.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

you forgot.

Attached: itsoursnow.jpg (660x525, 95K)

I'm an american nog and outside of the basic algebra classes, as in pre-calc or higher, there are a bunch of African nigs. Why isn't it racist toward them?

I'm shit at math, even though I like it, and I know that the only thing holding me back in the lower level courses is studying and applying myself. I don't complain because I know it's my fault. Meanwhile all these dumb niggers know how to memorize the latest dumb dances or rap lyrics but can't apply themselves to a fucking course.

Attached: 20180921_184455.jpg (720x547, 167K)

#metoo man, 4th grade. only shitskins cant grasp simple algebra.

High schools already gut content with the argument that they can just go to community college to get what they need.
Where does this guy propose that kids who want to actually LEARN something and pick themselves up go, because he's clearly not interested in doing favors for anyone but a shrieking gaggle of idiots that haven't realized that they're not in high school anymore.

I got so much great shit out of my community college's stem courses. I got a lot of self confidence in my problem solving abilities. There was a kinematics exam that had an extra credit problem at the end, some bullshit with a figure skating trick, and I was one of the two students in the class of 30-ish that actually got it.
I think people being able to have moments like that is more important than trying to artificially prop up reluctant students until your degrees mean nothing.

Attached: Amandafeathers.gif (540x400, 904K)

not true, Crapper was a successful plumber, who created his own toilet designs.

>5. The bike lock
is this bantz?

why you always lie

Why not? The knives are awesome. lol

I took Calc 1 three times, calc 2 twice, and calc 3 twice. Made a D in differential equations. Eventually graduated with my engineering degree. Making $80k 2 years out of college. At least I'm not black.