AT LEAST IT'S NOT THE GOBERMENT

AT LEAST IT'S NOT THE GOBERMENT

Attached: 157238952575.png (580x616, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schulman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muh private company

So why is this legal but refusing to serve blacks illegal?

this

baka private corporations should be able to do whatever they want, even if they have a monopoly! now if you excuse me, bake those cakes bigot

So why not stop serving democrats(blacks)?

Idiot c*pitalists will defend their shitty system to the death despite it being the cause of all of their woes, They want mass immigration to increase the work force to drive down wages and expand their consumer base and push feminism so women work instead of staying home again increasing the work force.

refusing to serve blacks should be legal, and we should be able to build our own infrastructure.

What if the child consents?

Do they Bitcoin? I'll send them some jew-free e-shekels.

>So why is this legal but refusing to serve blacks illegal?
Because Jews control the courts.

I'm drooling when this happens. Bitcoin adoption is a matter of time when democracy is threatened like this. And bitcoin is already a fuck ton cheaper to send than paypal

Core value of inclusion?

>people think these companies are acting on their own and not being blackmailed by the Democrats

Attached: 1536337408978.png (422x444, 276K)

>infowars and related websites
What qualifies as "related"?

Because an ideology is not a protected class in some places religion is a protected class though. It's why you can't de-platform Mormons because they believe black people are the descendants of Kain.

A religion is a cult with enough power to bully state authority. If Alex Jones was reverent Jones he would still be around.

>muh private corporation!!!

Yes. It makes complete sense that companies are able to discriminate based on beliefs, but if it's on the basis of gender or race it's another shoah. At least it's not the gubment doin it!!!

Because racism is a made up concept. It's a tool specifically invented by Marxists for the sole purpose to gain social control and leverage and power. Leftists dont believe what they preach, they will use freedom of association themselves and deny you the same right because theyre neurotic power hungry psychos

That's not a bad idea. Just need to read like 2 minutes of the Bible every show and say it's a Christian program, bam! Protected.

Kikebase and other exchanges will ban them too, just like they did for TRS.

Any website guilty of wrongthink.

Any website that publishes information that gets in the way of the globalist agenda, no doubt

This is why some people fear and hate cryptocurrency

Excellent post user

So how fucked is Alex now? How does he make money after all this? I assume it is mostly from selling his products now? I am surprised he isn't melting down more over all this. I still can't believe he won't name the Jew after all they have done to destroy his media empire.

Attached: 09283439284.jpg (1000x1024, 81K)

>that whole retarded post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit you’re the best man

Attached: 66B598E5-6253-4AEF-988B-D3F6D6BED844.gif (220x165, 527K)

Yep seriously then they would discriminate against his faith.

Both should be legal.

Private companies should be free to do what they want, prove me wrong

Yes, political stance is protected

yup no government political involvement at all just pure capitalism refusing to make money over principles

Shitheads like you are why the government constantly fucks you in the ass.

>still believing in getting permission from the government to have a little bit of freedom

Jow Forums is cucked like shit. Not only are there bootlickers who think that enslaving whites under a totalitarian government benefits them, there are also pro (((democracy))) shills like you.

i canceld my paypal account anyway

credit card works most of the time...

*censors you*

*strips you of your money*

nothin personel kid :^)

His other sites.

This is a good thing honestly, they will break Alex Jones and bankrupt him and i honestly hope he snaps and kill a bunch of kikes in a hail of glory.

Attached: 1537480538002.jpg (382x854, 40K)

You think Alex Jones would have the freedom to dissent under communism? He would be the first to be gulagged

Credit card companies telling you what you can and can't buy is next.

But purchasing drugs using PayPal is A-OK. fucking cucks

lel just build your own, retard.

just like with assange

they can starve you if they like

>Counter to our core value of inclusion
>*disincludes you*

Free market capitalism can be a bit of a bitch.

Attached: slide_292550_2350534_free.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

So how does Jow Forums feel about the government starting a e-payment system?

It's a bit different from our law then. Why the fuck isn't everyone suing everyone over there over this? What's the point of having a protected class if you don't protect it?

"Free Market"
So many companies would have died like they should have if this was truly a free market.

Attached: fed reserve debt acquisition.gif (825x527, 55K)

So, what would be the requirements to start a religion to the Trump Emperor of Mankind and get protection?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
EXCLUSION IS INCLUSION

Requirements depend on country. In some places you need a location of worship and a bible of some kind.

>paypal
basically a government operation

>a bible of some kind.
And is there any requirement on the length of such bible?

Why this come as a surprise? They don't do business with Jow Forums either.

It's exactly clear for a long time where their political leaning is.

Amerilards are corporate slaves

They have shitted on government continuously, but they forgot that such thing as private society exists, which can fuck you up too!

And now those dumb Amerilards who have been shitting on the government since times immemorial, now will have emotional difficulties in justifying their pathetic cry for help from the ebil gubmint

Who do you think financed the overthrow of french monarchy? Merchants you fuckers

Well which country are we talking about? I would have to look up the laws anyway. Best you just enter it into a search engine and get it yourself.

They're scummy and scammy as fuck

I'm honestly surprised anyone still does business with them

But it's incredible seeing how alex jones gets unpersoned and destroyed through institutions with zero government protections or oversight. It's like we don't even have any fucking rights at all.

This kind of bullshit is what civil wars and revolutions are fought over.

how can a financial institution ban a client who commited no crime?
And how is this different from bakers and gay cakes?

What the actual fuck?

this

YOU'RE A FUCKING PAYMENT SERVICE HOW THE HELL IS "INCLUSION" A CORE VALUE?

Fuck your core values shouldn't be fucking virtue signalling bullshit, and the mental gymnastics to EXCLUDE someone in the name of INCLUSION requires the room for acrobatics that only a room temperature IQ can provide

>Bake the cake you bigot!
>We won't serve you because you're a racist bigot!

Alex jones needs to wake the fuck up and take these companies to court

Why the fuck isn't he

>publicly traded company when it gives them more shekels
>private company when someone wrongthinks
Ok

this is what he gets for never naming the jew and sucking kike dick
i dont feel bad for him at all.

Didn't the founder of paypal donate a million dollars to trumps campaign?

Paypal allowed two fraudulent 800 dollar charges for "donations children" to go through on my account when I never buy anything over 100. Then they tried to hold back the money, claiming that they had no responsibility at all. Well you do, if your a fucking money processor your have to eat the fraudulent charges. These faggots wouldn't give me my money back until I called my chinese bank on their asses. Then suddenly the money came back. Removed all my information they aren't getting used much if at all anymore. Fuck em.

R A C K E T E E R I N G

Attached: corporations illegal.jpg (1000x568, 23K)

>Core value of inclusion

>Find any org using paypal that speaks poorly of whites or white males
>report for being counter to their core value of inclusion

why do you need (((them))), don't high IQ conservatives own gold and buttcoins

Attached: 1418861046060.jpg (498x668, 60K)

Because it's America fake choice... fake wars

I like how they're all trying to frame Alex Jones as some kind of evil racist homophobe or something. Like aside from taking "gay frogs" completely out of context, what has he ever done that goes against their "core value of inclusion?"

六四天安門事件

Would things really be any better if we had government intervention? If a libshit gets elected, they can just use the government apparatus to impose their will on all businesses. The root of the problem doesn't lie with capitalism, it lies with Marxists. Start by cutting off all funding to public universities, they are just breeding grounds for Jewish ideology.

Attached: IMG_2218.png (960x960, 365K)

>WikiLeaks are luciferian nwo agents of the occult - 2005
K
>We have julian Assanges mother coming on the show next week
OHNONONONO

Attached: 764346754.jpg (181x364, 53K)

There's a bunch of cofounders of the company - elon musk, peter thiel being two of them who've supported trump in the past. (elon supporting insomuch as he was willing to work with trump on policies and planning which to liberals is despicable heresy and makes elon an apostate)

Anyways, they don't run the company anymore. Musk famously took his paypal money and fucked off to make spacex and tesla.

Here's the guy who runs paypal now: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schulman

Oh. That name. I'm shocked.

Alright, so, for the US
>distinct legal existence;
>recognized creed and form of worship;
>definite and distinct ecclesiastical government;
>formal code of doctrine and discipline;
>distinct religious history;
>membership not associated with any other church or denomination;
>organization of ordained ministers;
>ordained ministers selected after completing prescribed courses of study;
>literature of its own;
>established places of worship;
>regular congregations;
>regular religious services;
>Sunday schools for the religious instruction of the young; and
>schools for the preparation of its ministers.
Honestly, the three hardest things to setup would be literature, distinct history, and place of worship (Sunday schools would come naturally as part of getting the third one)
The hardest part would be writing around so that it doesn't sound political enough so that we could imply things subtly enough to get past the IRS's check.
Afterwards, individuals could support the campaigns as much as they want as long as they did it as an individual rather than Church member and not at an official Church office.

Say what you want about the chinks they don't fuck around.

Ate you forgetting that turning a profit is not really a primary goal in some circumstances? Like entertainment companies pushing agendas on losing ventures. They dont care about the loss of money, they make it up elsewhere. Paypal wants to jump on the bandwagon to intimidate people. Like youtube and twitter, this will barely cost them anything, but send a message to people that they are powerless and under their thumb

>lolbertarians on suicide watch
>first they came for the larping nazis but I wasn't a nazi so I didn't care
>then they came for the alt-right but I was not a faggot so I didn't care
>then they came for the conservatives to which I listened and now there's only left-wing leaning parasites to listen to
>the government didn't even do it, it was the corporations

But it is the government, that's the reason Paypal got so big in the first place.

Just think, if all these companies getting shit on by companies like PayPal would switch to taking cryptocurrency they wouldnt have to worry about speaking their mind

>we're banning you from our inclusive platform

Attached: 1533864965783.jpg (412x464, 100K)

They are really baiting him to do so it seems.

What the fuck did Jones do to incite this obviously coordinated attack to shut him down? I mean, every company in just a few weeks has set their sites on him to shut him down.

He must have said something at some point that really, really pissed off or worried the establishment. In the past, they just ignored him.

I too wonder this

Could probably start formalizing it on presidential worship and something to do with furthering the advances of the nation which the followers believe are God's )))chosen people(((. There's already a pretty established history of founding fathers/George Washington hero worship in the US.

good, wanted to delete my Paypal anyway

fuck these people. they need to be stopped.

I don't know but it seems like things are starting to come to a head of some sorts. In Europe as well as the United States, there is more much resistance emerging to these jewish plans than expected. And maybe, just maybe, maybe, Jones really did mean "jew" when he said globalist.

he gave trump 2016 a big boost. mid-terms and 2020 he is not supposed to do so anymore.

now shutup and turn on your tv to get your infos from there.

Because we are not a free people.

This is the asymmetry central to this.

Stormfags would rather argue both be legal instead of just making the easy argument to extend civil rights protections to include political affiliation, or some variation of it that prevents the elite from silencing their ideological opponents.

The problem with that would be there'd need to be worship for Bill Clinton and Obongo though.
Maybe focus it on hero worship of the great exemplars of mankind instead?

>Implying PayPal is a private company and not under tremendous amounts of influence by the federal government

asking the real questions here

spbp

Attached: Joker this.gif (300x186, 445K)

Lolbertarians BTFO

That's where the "advances the interests of the nation and God's )))chosen people((( comes in. You would just have to word the requirements for them to be deified as advancers of the nation right.

Jesus fucking Christ this

Sounds like government not doing its job to protect the borders rather than capitalists.

Look up the "RICO" laws and see what they say about coordinated efforts between multiple companies to shut down a target.

Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple and now Paypal have all colluded to shut Infowars down. RICO provides legal remedies for this kind of collective action against an entity that's operating lawfully (however distasteful it may be).

Do you genuinely believe it's acceptable for a handful of companies to decide overnight to collectively "turn off your business" if they don't like it?

We are inclusively excluding you.