Inbreeding in the South of the U.S

How true is the stereotype of rednecks inbreeding in the South of the U.S.A?

Attached: 175a61cebe8a224e2da919b2c062df34.jpg (550x719, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ehd-cihwTKs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a big neck

mostly false but they're out there. this is gonna sound crazy, but personally, i think its a psyop to distract city niggers from the reality they dont know their dads and are inbreeding constantly. most country folk know their bloodlines going back a pretty decent ways (not to european standards of having a family crest or whatever, but better than most americans for sure) and would absolutely never inbreed. more common is family marriages where brothers from one blood line will marry sisters of another.

I heard they will literally kill you over trash.

I've got my open carry but I'm still working on getting my concealed carry license for my wild raccoon. I bet this guy was carrying his raccoon under his shirt or in his pants. They'll probably drop the charges and give him community service for the headlamp violation. What was your question again?

No more common than anywhere else. 150 years ago it was common among cousins in some of the more isolated parts due to low population but not anymore. In fact inbreeding is more common in bongland now that you've been enriched with mudslimes.

Attached: hf9KJuz.jpg (1000x872, 51K)

Barry Larry terry was fake news Asshole.

It's not inbreeding, it's shit tier genes all around. Too much scotch/irish and the descendants of the dregs of england, not enough germanic stock. Southern whites aren't much better than niggers.

It's a meme. American whites, including in the south, have the lowest inbreeding rate of anywhere in the world

>aren't much better than niggers.

They were selected to take to your shithole on the basis of their genes you fucktard. Who dominates all your sports and wins most of your olympic gold medals? Inbred Southerners? Idiot.

for you

it's true, niggers never leave their hoods and don't know who their fathers are so they end up knocking up their siblings and cousins, they also fuck their mothers.

same as inbreeding in poor areas here
exaggerated but it happens

They are far less inbred than Jews, Pakis, or your own royal family, cuck lord.

There's more inbreeding in greece where they still marry their 3rd cousins.
You see a lot of unibrows messed up jaw lines, crooked teeth etc.

If only touchdowns built a stable society that is desirable to live in. Sports exist because of the wealth created by whites.

Literal slander made up to demonize Southerners. Most Southern states passed laws banning cousin marriage over a century ago, ironically New York still allows it IIRC.

>all your sports
There are sports besides ape hoop and hand egg

>Third
Third cousins are more fertile than other couples. Look it up dipshit.

Impressed.

Most of the world does. There is no reason to outlaw it.

Attached: based.png (498x475, 49K)

The American south has some of the strongest anti-incest laws in the world. What does happen is mostly among nogs, since sheboons tend to have a lot of kids and rarely know who any of the fathers are.

That's nothing to boast about when you're the blacked capital of the world.

?
The American south is the only part of the US that has a long history of anti racemixing laws and traditions. If anywhere is the racemixing capital of the world in the current year +3 its bongland. Going by the BBC anyway.

Southern United States faggot. South of the U.S. is Mexico.

>forgetting London is the BBC (Big Black Capital) of the world

sad!

>history
Doesn't matter bitchboi what matters is the NOW and future. No hope for you, only black cocks in your granddaughters.

There's some places around here but for the most part it's the niggers and Mexicans that do the inbreeding

That would be spic cock and pussy then. Nobody fucks niggers but mixing with spics is common enough wherever theres a concentration of Hispanics.

absolutely true.
travelled through burgerland in 2015, New Orleans and surrounding states is the mutt experience, head Midwest for muslims and Washington for Asians hahahaha

Attached: longcat.jpg (354x640, 41K)

A lot of fighting-aged men from the south died in the civil war. The north had a large population and immigrants to lean on. The south had a high conscription rate, and a higher percentage of their young men died as a result. This isn't including civilian deaths in the south. It's an amateur conjecture, but you could make the claim that this devastated the gene pool. In addition to death, many surviving young men migrated west to the frontier in order to avoid the aftermath of the war.

It wasn't all bad. Culturally, the south was still superior after the war for many years. It was a hotbed for music and literature for many years.

Attached: 45564894877474.jpg (3071x2046, 1.61M)

I live in the south and have a family crest and know several others that do

Depends on what you mean by the "south". The deep south is not actually that inbred. Yeah they're hicks, you have to go to Appalachia to find the actual inbred mutants.

Southerner here, can confirm. You can generally tell if someone is inbred so I see it pretty frequently. Jacked up teeth, mildly retarded, gimpy limbs. I’ve seen it all, pol, and it’s not pretty.

long cat is long

Attached: 1516508919065.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Attached: 1516508927550.jpg (125x111, 2K)

Attached: 1516508935816.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Uhhh, Bugs? Easy on the carrots buddy

fugg :DD
NIZE JOB :DDDD

Attached: 2384 - Copy (6).png (867x685, 56K)

sorry Jow Forums i couldn't stop myself

holy shit

Southernors got buthurt about bullied about being inbred

Also some migrated to Brazil, the Confederados. Started farms there.

Also happens in leftist areas.

Attached: johnjaycollegeproffuturedeadcops-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Take your homoerotic fantasies out of Jow Forums and leave good sir!

Yeah the hanjal line.

my mom's cousin did a genealogy thing a while back hunting down actual birth certificates and such. She found out our ancestors in the early colonial days were illiterate enough that one guy accidentally changed the spelling of his last name and then they started having incestuous babies

rare as fuck

They are the most dysgenic nigger/jew/indian blooded fucks you'll ever meet.

I hate them so much. They don't look Aryan at all and they don't act like civilized Aryans at all.

They are also intensely dumb as fuck I hate them so much. Maybe there are SOME hot girls but most are either ugly toothless heroin or meth addicts and fat as fuck, most are fucking ugly too my fuck are they the most ugly fucks on Earth next to the niggers themselves.

youtu.be/Ehd-cihwTKs

Attached: 1536955071156.jpg (1200x1694, 2.54M)

Like there are Germans pondering fucking interdimensional space and shit and these motherfucker's greatest concern of the day is who dun fucked their sister.

Attached: 1453336584109.jpg (195x227, 51K)

So this... is the power of pure races?

Attached: 西瓜を食べてるアスカちゃん.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

It's projection.

Attached: casey-neistat-1920-2.jpg (1050x693, 119K)

Inbreeding was more a mountain people thing and there's mountains in more places than just the south.

Attached: 1537479248745m.jpg (1024x1011, 106K)

10th post best post