Are these people the new skyking? does anyone have any good edits?

are these people the new skyking? does anyone have any good edits?

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-182201.jpg (906x1601, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_edxQ5awc&t=18s
foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20/texas-father-and-son-allegedly-killed-neighbor-over-mattress-in-trash-bin-video-released.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_force_continuum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like father, like son...

Attached: 1537560213422.png (624x951, 891K)

Attached: 1537541856092.jpg (598x466, 92K)

Attached: 1537493816146.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

one was cringe, the other based

Attached: 1490716000688.jpg (892x513, 222K)

Never fuck with Chad “Shockwave” Miller

Attached: 4B152B74-639D-4B3D-AB27-28DF41274382.jpg (325x169, 10K)

>are these people the new skyking?

this is an excellent american trash video, but skyking and nasim were in another league.

Attached: he_had_a_good_life.webm (640x640, 2.83M)

my favorite is the Borderlands one but you'll be disappointed at my lack of link/source

Attached: Article13compliant12.jpg (603x428, 97K)

This dude is Typical amerimutt castizo looking.

Attached: 1518993388062m.jpg (1024x1005, 215K)

best and brightest ameriblobs have to offer

>but skyking and nasim were in another league.

Jow Forums might latch onto these two inbreds because it's funnier, but bebo was something else

Attached: sky_king_not_yet.png (1275x675, 199K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (391x376, 30K)

Skyking was actually inspirational.

Daily Reminder that the NAP was violated

Attached: E5924D7E-D7AC-4476-88D1-7998E3ADF0BC.jpg (325x1024, 55K)

Aaron was a menace

Attached: 21C82490-BAD3-4AA0-B7A5-55DB0B1F0512.jpg (489x1018, 180K)

>Skyking was actually inspirational.

that's the huge difference.

Attached: F15_approves.png (432x583, 47K)

I'm late to the party with this story.. Can someone link me the video or article?

Where are the funny song webms? of this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

>Where are the funny song webms? of this shit.

Jow Forums hates you

Attached: beebo_free.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

It gets more entertaining every time I watch it.

>IMMA KILL YOU
>Ah doubt it
>YOU'RE A BITCH IMMA KILL YOU TOO
>*makes jerkoff gesture"
"You're not gonna shoot my husband"
NOOOOOOOOOOOO AARRON ANANFNNONOEONFERHJE

The scream of the vanquished'es woman made it all the more sweet.

Thanks

>Aaron was illegally dumping oversized garbage in Chad “Shockwave” Miller’s Dumpster.
>Aaron has gigantic rap sheet
>Aaron posts rants on Kikebook about how he takes meds and threatened to murder the mailman
>Chad “Shockwave” Miller and his dad catch Aaron in the act of dumping
>Aaron chimps out
>Aaron gets shot after attacking John with a baseball bat

Killing a dude over a fucking mattress? Jesus Christ.. That's some low IQ shit right there.. Just back off and show the video to the cops.. Take the dispute to court or something, but shoot a guy in the head? Over that? No way.

De-escalating a situation is not something white people are known for

Attached: 1523612470496.jpg (432x810, 143K)

Did you even watch the fucking video, pussy?

Winning is more important.

They look exactly like the worst possible caricature of gun nuts.

I did. There is just so much that's wrong there.

Assuming that they guy was dumping trash where he shouldn't be - call the cops.
Pulling guns on a guy, over a dispute over trash is not exactly high IQ.
Yeah, the idiot threw a baseball bat at the one with the pistol, which was retarded.
The son overreacted by dumping two shells into the guy, killing him.

The whole situation shouldn't have been escalated to that point. Not even remotely. The son will be charger for murder 2 and get 20-to-life. Screencap this.

You have no idea what was on that mattress! Shit, it could've been involved in a murder for all the owner's know. Their response was appropriate once the man became physically confrontational.

I disagree. The only reason to bring out guns was if the other guy did the same thing and threatened your life in such a way that you had no other alternative. The father/son duo could easily have left the area and called the cops.
Standing their ground because of a fucking mattress is utter bullshit.

I say this as a fucking gun owner that carry, for crying out loud. I'm not saying people should restrict the 2NA, but god damn - those people right there were retarded.

Attached: 2018-05-07 00.57.59.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

>What is best in life?
>To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

why are these guys constantly posted?

whats the QRD on these fat flabby bastards.

See

You're the type of person to come home, find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you, then go back out and wait for them to finish.

Go project your weakness elsewhere, Sven. No duty to retreat in Texas.

Contrary to what's going on in Canada, cuckoldry isn't prevalent here. Now sod off, leaf. Diversity is your strength!

if you're not a winner your a loser.
who wants to be a loser.

Attached: half the battle.jpg (321x497, 54K)

>Standing their ground because of a fucking mattress is utter bullshit.

I agree, but think about it. He gets out of the hospital, he's a meth head with a long history of breaking the law, threatened your life, and now you've given him a non-threatening injury.

>over a fucking mattress?
Can't tell if intentional strawman or if you're really this unable to read into context

>That aww-shucks subtle flanking maneuver.
Based.

okay these are epic

Attached: 1537558740823.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

>The only reason to bring out guns was if the other guy did the same thing and threatened your life
Do your research on the guy. You'll thank me when you find it

Indeed - it's a crap situation, but taking a life because of that is a massive overreaction. I can't wait to see what the courts have to say about it. If they will get acquitted, then it must be because of some second perspective not seen in the video.

All life matter. Even retarded meth-heads.

>You have the right to own guns but you don't have the right to defend yourself with them.

Nice knock off MAGA hat. Imagine being this desperate for attention. Here's your upboat.
You realize that people can look up your bullshit, claim, right? 41% of Norwegians cheat. You retarded faggot.

See I base my opinion on and .

Attached: chadv5.jpg (2518x1024, 1011K)

I think they may get charged with Voluntary Manslaughter.

Who cares about snownigger on snownigger violence?

Attached: 7839D40D-1F89-4B0E-9304-214BD1EF5D47.jpg (430x500, 123K)

Anyone have the borderlands video edit?

Attached: 9EAC7E19-A321-4A00-AAAB-67EFED808F3C.jpg (388x443, 164K)

>all life matters
Is that the bumper sticker on your prius? This guy chose his fate, no-one imposed one on him

Attached: 1537490180442.jpg (592x696, 34K)

>>NVd34leO
YouTube deleted the borderlands one

Attached: 1537551332549.png (1000x652, 220K)

Aaron needed this dude on his side
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_edxQ5awc&t=18s

Attached: 1521859658853.jpg (1248x520, 41K)

We all agree that he chose to escalate, the thing is, those two guys did nothing to try and prevent the situation.

remember the guy that died told a mail man he'd shoot them if he walked past his windows

Attached: no papav2.jpg (511x320, 82K)

The knock-off was all that foreigners could get a hold off during the 2016 #MAGA campaign. Something about foreign campaign contributions being illegal. I've since gotten a proper one. See pic related.

While that is true, it's should still be the last resort. Not a go-to solution.

Attached: 2018-09-22 01.15.17.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

This, back off commies

Attached: 1537504106197.png (726x894, 633K)

JUDEN!!!

is there an article on this incident? or someone cant give me a full name so I can search it

I doubt it

What a delightfully naive world you live in. It was not their responsibility to diffuse the situation, talk the dead faggot down, or back down in any way. They didn't escalate anything. This guy is dead because he couldn't operate within a civilized society.

The old one got deleted on yt

lots of articles, most (((biased))) in the way you'd expect. Use google
shooting
Aaron Howard

Yeah, the guy is dead because he was a retard arguing with two other retards about a retarded thing.

That's the bottom line. Would you honestly want to risk YOUR life in a similar situation, out of what? Pride? Spite? Stupidity?

I thought you Americans were better than that.

Kek, this is pure kino

thanks

skyking was cool, he didn't hurt anyone

these guys are just doucebags, not that they did the wrong thing, but what's so exciting or inspiring about two fat guys arguing with a crazy neighbor over trash

Literally nobody considers those people white anywhere. Good try. Keep saving for a new butt plug Avi.

heres the fox news article.

both of them are probably going to get nailed for murder. Unless Howard actually hit them with a bat.I couldnt see though in the video.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20/texas-father-and-son-allegedly-killed-neighbor-over-mattress-in-trash-bin-video-released.html

He did, that much is certain.

Attached: Capture.png (1292x1097, 1.5M)

>fears for life
>makes jerkoff gesture

that's gonna hurt his case

Liam Nieson has a very Jewy forehead.

ahh ok, I missed that part.. then they are probably going to get off.

Archived bitch ass methheads.

Most likely they'll be charged with voluntary manslaughter. The father might get off, but the son will definitely do hard time.

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

>this is your average amerimutts

mutts are such an amusing peoples

>Macedonia
>Throwing the first stone in any setting
Let's not even pretend that you're the same species as White people.

Attached: Remember Rich.png (846x434, 182K)

The new season of trailer Park boys is crazy.

WTF happened Ive been at work all day

>10ft
He did what most only dream of.

They knew this guy was dumping in their shit, and a confrontation was necessary in order to prevent future instances. They knew the guy was batshit(no pun intended) and wisely decided to come armed. If they didn't confront him, he would continue to dump his shit there. If they showed up without weapons, he would have either bashed the dad's head in, or cuss them out and not stop. If they called the cops, he likely would have retaliated against them. By the way, he had litterally been charged with retaliation like 4 fucking times.

lawyer fag here

actually they both got murder 2 but will probably please to man 1 and serve 5 years if that. 2 shots went off before the bat even got thrown, there is no "self defense" argument in this case.

It'll be ruled self-defense. Welcome to Texas.

No. Fuck off you shill retard. Sage

See

Nah, but shooting a guy over using a baseball bat on your elderly dad is usually pretty justified.

Youre a retard. Congrats.

We'll see how the courts handle it.

Shooting a guy who shot your elderly dad is pretty justified.

Over a fucking matress.

I hope these retards get beat on every day in prison. Dumb fucks.

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_force_continuum

This applies to law enforcement, but is an indicator on how this will be handled.

The camera pans away from the action as the first shots are fired. For all we know, orange man could have been charging the dad with the bad. Boom, self defence.

How’d you pass the BAR?

You don’t have to wait for him to throw the bat. You just need him to be approaching you with the intent to cause grave bodily injury. People are killed by bats all the time. Is the guy going to testify that he wasn’t approaching the guys with the bat? He isn’t, because he got his face blown off. Throwing the bat is enough to show he was armed with it when the men fired. Him saying “I’m going to kill you” over and over doesn’t help his case. Those guys are going to walk.

This is a shill. Anyone who is trying to justify or glorify these two retards is a shill.

Maybe in Norway, but in the Great State of Texas this is textbook self-defense.

Tapco fucked Mini-14 with an EBR stock. WTF.