What about Kara Box?

I have seen a ton of threads about annoying orange and the Doomer, but what about the slag? She sat there recording instead of calling the police, egged on her husband and made the situation worse, and has been lying through her ugly pig mouth in every interview. What stake did she have in those other than her mentally ill husband who she would probably divorce in a year or two like all white trash. I saw a decent post from an user about her using this to get a life insurance claim by provoking her caveman husband. Does anyone have anymore info about her?

Attached: kara.jpg (500x601, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ns_UFyzI3uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She sat there recording instead of calling the police, egged on her husband and made the situation worse, and has been lying through her ugly pig mouth in every interview.
I would love to see her slapped with Felony Murder rule
>I saw a decent post from an user about her using this to get a life insurance claim by provoking her caveman husband.
That doesn't jibe with how she was acting. She was riling him up more as a kind of shit test, forcing him to either attack and "look like a man" or back down in front of her. I doubt she was trying to get insurance money from someone she only recently engaged.
>Does anyone have anymore info about her?
Just hearsay about long-winded batshit crazy facebook posts. He made some of those too.

She's a good woman who's been through some serious shit.

>she's a good woman

Based on what?

Her fucking wails when seeing his corpse will nourish me for days. Good enough to eeeeeeeaaaaaaat

all white girls are gold diggers who will literally hire a hitman to kill you so she can have your house to herself.
youtu.be/ns_UFyzI3uU

Her screams of reality and comeuppance hitting her like an Israeli bulldozer was music to my ears.

>Kara Box

FUCKING KEK

You guys know what box can refer to, right?

Haha yeah. She got hit by reality .

Checked

Attached: B98F829A-D69F-42AF-A67A-9DFFBEA9B348.gif (322x300, 576K)

Never again. Fucking bitches.

Yea a piece of carton to put stuff in..

what gives? who cares?

>trash taking itself out
I have no complaints. It just sucks the libs will use this as "further evidence" of gun control

your sarcasm detector is broken, time to break from the internet for a while

Brandishing a firearm in a public alley over someone using a public dumpster...nah guns are cool but can we hang all this white garbage with the kikes and niggers they dirty up our gene pool

They were all retards and nothing of value was lost.

She is hot piece of ass
You picked a shit pic to make her look bad, Fuck You OP, Fuck You

Attached: kara box3.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Kara Box is hot
She has already shacked up with another Dude

Attached: KARA BOX.jpg (720x960, 59K)

My Dream woman
Great Body, no sexual limits

Attached: kara box2.jpg (720x960, 69K)

is it really considered attractive in USA?

Her FB page is the epitome of depressed bitch looking for attention. Seeing as her partner was also mentally deranged I can see why they found each other. They fed off each other’s illness’s. I have a friend, maybe an acquaintance now given his behavior, who’s fiancé is mentally ill and hooked on opioids. He wasn’t on any medication until he met her. Women like this need to be sterilized, any mentally ill person should be sterilized. Their continued contribution to the gene pool along with institutionalized diversity is destroying society.

Attached: F54E9754-314A-466A-8D8A-07F52D2D1A25.jpg (1242x966, 957K)

No

Redpill me on the White Trash question.

She's a 10/10 in the US. That's why she was engaged in to a mentally ill rage monkey. He's a total catch.

Meth teeth.

Attached: Nazghoul blows cover.png (1737x972, 775K)

>Redpill me on the White Trash question.
Oh, you mean Real Americans?

Nah man,that's inbred teeth. Meth heads dont have teeth

You realize damn near all white trash is right wing affiliated,unless you're saying being a limo wrister lib is the way to go

Meh, the whole situation was a good example of what happens when two assholes try and occupy the same spot in space and time. The situation could of easily been avoided if any of the people involved acted like grown adults instead of kids.

Yes, she is a FuckMonster

She is an attention Whore. Has she reopened her Facebook yet.

Look at her lumped up, bumped up face. That's Meth acne.

Kara Box is the ancient african goddess of fertility. The wife of based Kara Boga

when she said you're not going to shoot my
husband, she planted a subconscious
command in their minds to do the shooting.

the world is upside down and backwards.
watch your mouth!

based off of a samefag with shit taste?

Her Facebook is back open, as I predicted. She is taking messages and friend request. user, do not fuck this up again. Be respectful. Do post if you get a response. And post her Nudes if you get them

alcohol, drugs, obesity cause you to lose white status

What kind of satisfaction do you people get from stalking and harassing a widow?

Dude, get this, a "box" is a vagina sometimes. Her name could be taken as Kara Vagina

I think most are just giving her support and comfort. She closes her Facebook when she wants her privacy.

18 or older, faggot. Leave this board.

slay box was a common phrase in college yes

Checked and completely underrated

Wonder what the rest of the women in the Box family are like

Some say she had moved in with some incel and living it up. She probably sat up the whole ordeal to get him splattered for the life insurance.

KARA BOGA