Notice anything?

Notice anything?

Attached: 7edaa3e.jpg (1242x1471, 194K)

Good men.

Good, maybe they won't grow up to be niggers
This is actually respectable

I see nothing wrong with this.

hopefully some darkies who are successfully learning to behave

They even let it a token whiteboi whos also /nodads/ based and redpilled desu senpai

>be black
>don't have a father
>get a gf
>get cucked by your unknown father
Supposedly this is common

>Notice anything?

Yes! The boy on the far left of the photo is struggling to make eye contact with the camera. Such a simple lesson to fail at...

Dressing up little niggers doesn’t change low IQ and increased violence
See me in 20 years when half of them are dead or in jail

Perfectly respectable. It's a shame that any friends not involved in their little club would probably torture them for acting too white (i.e. not like a savage) at least when they get older.

unironically based black men....

but dont let that distract you from the fact that ill never have a qt hapa gf or a gf in general cuz i look like an isengardian troll

Attached: qt hapa life:suifuel.webm (1920x1080, 332K)

Fatherless white children are on a rise ftr. This is what happens when niggers become role models.

Attached: IMG_7290.png (193x261, 8K)

Yes it does you faggot. Violent tendencies can be curbed by good male role models.

Attached: 1537047164102.png (500x566, 151K)

That is unironically a good thing

alternatively we can just ship them back to africa

It won't help. The negative influence at home, the single mother, will override whatever he attempts to instill into them. A constant male figure is needed, not a temporary one. If you really want to help you need to address the single mother problem.

Why aren't there any women?

Hey, good on him. Imagine if we had the ability to conduct experiments in parallel universes. It would be interesting to compare the social impact his project had against a universe where he never bothered.

Two of them aren't looking at the camera.

they'll be great uncle toms and house niggers

One white kid

One white kid and he probably died for some reason, while the other fathers just ran away

albino

I mean, if the dude keeps helping and helps them build a decent male role model network, it could help. The lack of male role models is by far the worst thing that can happen to boys, so at least there is an attempt.