Would you like England to join the US if they leave the EU? We would still allow you to keep your Fifa team...

Would you like England to join the US if they leave the EU? We would still allow you to keep your Fifa team, and we can finally open an NFL team in London? What do you think? England was never EU anyways.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Nope. They're more pozzed than canada right now.

Please make us your 52nd state and nuke the city of london corporation, it would solve all your financial problems

No they are poor

We're full. No Britcucks, thanks.

> WOUD u Lige Enbland to joing burgerland :DD if they lebe EU????

Attached: 2384 - Copy (3).png (867x685, 56K)

That's not even a flag

fug :D

Attached: 234.png (867x685, 56K)

I'd be fine with that if they nuke the BBC and all of their mandated diversity shit.
>We need a base for the upcoming invasion of the European Caliphate anyway.

Attached: 1530554087469.jpg (350x300, 16K)

Ya if it wasn’t for the massive shit hole I would be ok with it.

They can be a protectorate MAYBE
Why on Earth would you want to add a few million more effete queers to our population?

I dont want brits freely coming over theres fucking 60 million of them. No. Absolutely no.

We don’t have a 51st state but I hear you

No.
The very application of American homesteading principles and universal liberalism on a country which has similar population density to Tuvalu and the West Bank which has caused so many of our social problems. Indeed, the entire continent of Europe is composed of highly territorial borders demarcated in competition for limited resources. The hegemony of American ideals has turned Europe into a quagmire without a set of protocols corresponding to the real situation on the ground.
That and you helped destroy our Empire. Mainly the latter, actually. Cunts.

Hmmm , become a lardy fucktard when we brexit , choices choices .

Ya what he said⬆

Get in

Attached: FBF6FE8F-D1D7-437A-A169-FE0517476224.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Jesus Christ, you realize the Tories would all be fucking Democrats, right?

Our politics would shift so far to the left it would be a nightmare. Fucking idiotic Zoomers.

>would you like an island of imbred white trash, pakis, and pajeets to join the US if they leave the EU?
No.

yes, but no non-Whites and no yankees
mormons can come but no coasties

London would need to be decontaminated first

i think you're forgetting a special little somebody

Attached: israel51(2).png (800x1000, 132K)

We already have burger air force bases in the Uk kek

We told them to fuck off in 1776, and we meant it. Fuck England.

This will happen in some way. we will be like Americas proxy to bully Europe, they are so fucked so we are happy to jump this rat infested ship.

Can you imagine how mad brussels would be if they head you guys were joining the US. It would be fucking fantastic.

The NFL team is a deal breaker. We want our niggers gone, not given vast riches and made role models to our kids because they can throw a non ball.
You would also have to dismantle our 'soccer' teams because it does the same thing.
I'm just thinking now, how utterly fucked up white societies are...How we make nigs multi millionaires doing nothing but running and kicking balls...Or putting together lazy assed ryhmes that comes nowhere near even our middling poets.
How did this happen?

Jesus, i'm black pilling myself again
We pay foreigners to destroy all that we are and to fuck our women!
We must be mad, literally mad...

England is just as shitty as the EU and my me shittier. They want to censor the Internet outright, ban all self defense, and create and Orwellian nightmare-scape out of a once majestic island.

Yeah but joining America means no hastle immigration, 20 years of a booming economy because all US businesses will begin opening up in England, lower taxes (probably, England as a state could still have high taxes). Lot's of good things could come of this. You get protected under US court precedent which means freedom of speech, religion, guns. Plus we speak the same language, and have a shared history. What's not to love? Oh and you get to leave the EU forever.

I'm a lost cause for now, convince some other bong, I've got a weeks date with a dozen bottles of jack.
I should know better than come back to Jow Forums...happens every time

No, European clay belongs to Euros, not Americans.