This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Attached: 977B33AE-A568-4338-B7C9-EEC0F9D2A2A8.jpg (750x896, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRATeUEBWJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Zakariya_al-Razi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye muslim a shit

>the invention of lying

Attached: ricky-gervais.jpg (968x645, 26K)

Most of these shits were invented before pisslam came, and by Babylonians

Muslims invented coffee. Basically every morning when you go to your shitty job and drink a cuppa, you're drinking a Muslim invention. Remember that, whit*oids.

Like 50 years ago Iraq would've been a nice place to visit. Tons of history, cool architecture, etc. Now it's all fucked up.

>Russian flag
>filename

Fuck off shill.

Like the Indians, your golden years have passed, brothers.

You muslims must have invented time travel too. Most of that predates Islam.....

>peaking before recorded history

Attached: 1421890540041.jpg (500x463, 58K)

>my religion was responsible for these! now say sorry!

tbf Iraq was pretty shit, even under Saddam. Varg made a video about it, his father was an engineer and he lived in Iraq back in the 80s for sometime and did his schooling there.

youtu.be/eRATeUEBWJQ

The Babylonian battery is a meme and beer predates Babylon (Babylon wasn't Islamic btw)

>Writing
Phoenicia
>The wheel
Literally cavemen
>The sail
Phoenicia again
>60 minute hour
Babylon
>Laws
Ancient Egypt
>Algebra
Persia, but close. Also Islam didn't exist at the time
>Beer
Iran, but close. Also Islam didn't exist at the time
>Astronomy
Carved bones in Sub-Saharan Africa dated back to 35,000 BC show constellations and the tracking of moon phases
>Battery
Ancient Egypt
>Calendar
Scotland
>Algorithm
Persia, but close. Also Islam didn't exist at the time
>Irrigation
ACTUALLY IRAQ FOR ONCE
>Maps
Greece

the golden age of islam was recorded history

This thank you. Sumerians were a
Aryan master race, not some Arab mud gypsies.

Attached: FFE7D000-025D-4259-B3C4-8B13DE0638E9.jpg (345x480, 46K)

Muslims didn't invent any of that. Arabs did. Islam shut science and mathematics down for Arabs. Seriously, look at where Muslims are today. Living in fucking dung huts. You want us to believe Muslims came up with all that shit? They didn't. Arabs did.

Algorithm and Algebra were both codified by Al Khwarizmi, who was a persian Muslim. Look it up. Anytime you encounter a word that start with Al (like Alchemy, Alcohol etc.) there's a high probability Muslims discovered / invented it.

>us

wow I didnt know Tatars/Chechens were Iraqis now

>Muslims live in mudhuts
What kind of retard are you?

Attached: Jakarta_Indonesia.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Tea is better you fucking fag.

Show your flag, James

This was invented before Islam m8

>muslims
>inventing
lol

I'm American you fucking sandnigger.

Yeah morons.

Attached: 1490330079397.jpg (550x346, 39K)

>American liking tea
Should have said before that you were a cock sucking faggot / tranny

>built by European companies
heh thanks for the money though

Fuck off

Attached: Arabic scientists.jpg (1600x1024, 119K)

The potato nigger is about to BTFO russian muslims

Fuck off retard, that's Indonesia, not Dubai. None of Jakarta was built by Westerners. Same with Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. You retards think Muslims on live in the Middle East. The fact is more Muslims live outside of the middle east than inside. Pic related Kazakhstan

Attached: baiterek-kazakhstan.jpg (990x742, 155K)

Aye at least our nation isn't fucking desert or steppes, or can win a war against a tiny ass country like Israel. Jesus Christ you lost to a bunch of holocaust survivors.

Al Khwarizmi lived in 700 BC. Islam originated in 700 AD. He wasn't a Muslim.

When you encounter a word that starts with "Al" (Alchemy, Alcohol, etc) there's a high probability it was discovered in the middle east, since "Al" is Arabic for "The". Beyond that you know nothing about the country or religion of the discoverer.

>American education
How could he have lived in 700BC when he was appointed as the head of the Baghdadian house of wisdom 820 AD you fucking retard?

Attached: 2018-09-22_01h47_25.png (999x759, 427K)

memes aside, wtf did arabic people turned away from science? They were ok back then.

we'll finish the job soon, getting tired of zionist shenanigans

Attached: 1522802162712.jpg (4192x2476, 3.32M)

Khwarizimi wasn't a devout muslim. He was known for neglecting islamic prayers and even fasting during Ramadan. The caliphs back then had to restrict scientific researches since they feared it became more important than religion.

Good on you, now give your oil.

*give us your

Sir Charles Babbage was a muslim? I would have never known. Thanks for filling me in.

As if the modern mongoloid arabs of Iraq have anything to do with ancient preislamic peoples other than them squatting where those ancients once resided.

Sounds like Mexico. Kind of shit but nice to visit.

>1 post by op
>all these replies to shitty b8
i thought summer was over?

I hate you still because you cunts should stay in your dirty fucking desert and fuck your sheeps there. I dont care what you do but just stay the fuck away from the world you savage cavemen.

>almost all of these things invented before Islam
really makes you think

>Astronomy
>[Graph of Greco-Roman Astrology]
Please fuck yourself to death.

When muslims invented things they had turned away from Islam.

The whole movement was about "logic first" qu'ran second.

Then Chinggis Khaan came and destroyed everything. It was seen as gods wrath as he used similar tactics to Khalid Walid

Muslims now have very little culturally in common with the inventors of those days. So yes I still fucking hate you worthless inbred pig fucking sons of whores.

WE

Attached: 1280px-IQ_by_Country.png (1280x583, 222K)

god said he's going to repay you guys with
famine. you're welcome.

>Anyone other than Kurdistan being positioned as "heroic"
Top fucking kek.

>...there's a high probability Muslims discovered / invented it.
*co-opted it and claimed ownership of.

Not sure that any of this shit is true Im quite certain muslims gave us our number symbols though

Sumerian texts predate Phoenician civilization as a whole

Also ancient egypt had no written laws
My father has a phd in history of law and I pretty much read all of his sources

based

Peak American education here

weird how muslims take credit for stuff that was invented in the middle east thousands of years before islam existed.

WE

t. kike

The people who invented all of this... they weren’t Muslim

islam is 1400 years old

the indus valley civ predates all of the sumerian claims

sailboats existed before islam was even a thing you turbo shitskin.
egyptians invented beer you fucking idiot.
the battery was invented by a white christian..
writing existed before islam.
sumerians were not muslim dumbass.
>algorithim
the fuck? no.
you didnt invent anything on that list. and the inhabitants of the ancient middle east were white men. arabs didnt even exist until the ottoman empire, and you were brought forth by nigger slaves and turks breeding to form the ugly halfbreed known as the arab.
you are a modern spawn. not an ancient one

Islam is basically the Middle Eastern Dark Ages, that persists to present day. Imagine a world where Islam never existed. Countries that would not have been Islamic would be developed with technology that rivals the West. It's the retarding nature of Islam that keeps them stuck in the shithole state that they are in. With their peoples so pozzed with the words of a pedophile, the only solution is to wipe the slate clean.
>And by wipe, I mean glass the entire Middle East, then resettle with non-Muslims

>This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Old news - nobody cares about Islam's per-terrorist era.

Attached: FE (7).jpg (403x268, 28K)

>Jesus Christ you lost to a bunch of holocaust survivors.
Fucking hell, underrated

Attached: 1397335521435.jpg (249x267, 23K)

If the ancient middle east was so strong and advanced, how come the Arab BULLS were able to BTFO them so easily? Face it fucktard, the strong takes over the weak.
>Countries that would not have been Islamic would be developed with technology that rivals the West
Is that why Armenia is such a super power? KEK go back to school Tyrone

yeah, it has been a long way down. Iraq had a good start

>This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?
Man Muslims are stupid. This came from Kikes, pagans, and Christians. You dipshits just brutally took over and said "I made dis".

WE

How does it feel to know your civilization peaked 4000 years ago?

she is by far the best disney gurl

Is that why Western LARPers try to attribute Platonian Gnosticism to "muh JUDEO-Christian civilisation" when Plato was a pagan? Also look up the Islamic Golden Age faggot, literally none of what you said is true
>it came from kikes
kek nice joke, Moshe. There is not a single kike academic or scientists that appears in history for 2000 years, they first start appearing in Europe around the 19th century pushing philosophies like communism and feminism. Name me a notable Jewish academic before the 19th century. I'll be waiting here.

>shiites
lol

>ancient iraq
>muslims
>1 post by this ID
Interesting filename you have there.
Do you work for the irish? The one they call the potato?

Attached: 1509396790053.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

All of those far predate Islam, except the algorithm, which was created by a subjugated convert - a Persian, I think. So, on that list of yours (which is debatable already), Muslims can claim 1. Pretty shitty, famalam.

>astronomy
Wut?

Well, technically Iraq didn't give us those things. People who lived about 5,000 years ago in the same area did. People who spoke a different language, had a different religion and culture, and thought about reality differently.
The atomic bomb was invented in the America. Does that mean the Indians invented it, because they lived on the same land that the bomb was initiated?

Attached: 1536784175634.jpg (459x459, 45K)

Muslims didn't invent alcohol! Cave men fermented shit and got drunk. The Egyptians and Greeks had beer and wine. Maybe they invented the word "alcohol", I don't know. But not alcohol the substance

Alcohol is a compound which can be distilled. It has other uses than getting drunk. Persian Muslim Chemist Razi is credited with the discovery of Ethanol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Zakariya_al-Razi

Iraq was founded October 3, 1932
rise of Islam was in the 630s
no fucking mudshit was involved in any of these invention
get of your high goat 1 post by this id turbo nigger

Josephus?
Muslim education

>moslems invented?
iraq?
first off it was ANCIENT mesopotamia and ISLAM DIDNT EXIST

Nobody hate Muslim people. We hate Mohammad and his book of lies.

Lol the battery was not invented in Iraq. Just because they found an old primitive piece of shit that was 1v max. They didn't even know what they discovered and were too stupid too unearth the potential of electricity.

IDK why you're trying to appeal to a bunch of people that hate Islam OP. Some of these were actually invented by Muslims many of these weren't and many of the actual inventions and discoveries by Muslims aren't going to be on this list because despite history revisionists there are a ton. The father of robotics was a Muslim, but even that these idiots would debate, so why waste your time?

The only way to overcome this nonsense is to prove it again. Islamic Empires were the superpowers of the known world from around 700 - 1600, 900 years, no major religion comes even close to actual domination of the world for this extensive time period. We don't even need force to prove this either, Islam is much more logical than the Trinity and God's chosen people. The idea of one single God appeals to human nature and time will show that.

>The works of Josephus are major sources of our understanding of Jewish life and Jewish history during the first century
Kek is that an academic? He was literally a 1st century blogger you retard, he contributed nothing to the field of philosophy or science

Tired of browns and blacks always having to lie about their accomplishments and past societies because they don't have any.

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

>he thinks Muslim civilisation is the same as African niggers failing since the dawn of time
Go back to school retard

Attached: 1484540462298.jpg (1009x1007, 666K)

>Historian
>Academic
Pick both. Just admit you were wrong dude.

this isn't about distillation but alcohol nigger
shit dates back as far as 10000 BC
סldest beer recipe is about 3900 years סld
stop moving the goat-poll

Oh ya? And I’m the district attorney of Osage county.

Attached: C0A3EEB8-EEF5-4128-B49C-CFE69585EEAF.jpg (600x800, 75K)

did they give us this too?

Alcohol is an Arab word

>shit dates back as far as 10000 BC
The force of gravity dates back literally billions of years but it was codified by Newton, hence we have his name as the SI unit for Force

french/medieval latin "alcool"
whatever goat shit you are smoking
stop it

>force of gravity dates back literally billions of years
and nobody ever claimed to have invented force of gravity nigger

Coffee comes from Ethiopia. So every morning you drink nigger drinks.

Why do Muslims believe in Female Genital Mutilation?

The Middle East was more of a civilization than most of Europe for a longer time in history than otherwise. Just learn history, the Arab civilizations were more advanced during the Middle Ages than those of the Europeans, I don't think anyone could actually deny that here, who knows history that is.

>all predates Islam

It originates from Arabic and was Latinized. Go back to school fucktard

Attached: 2018-09-22_03h46_17.png (797x154, 9K)