Welp, that's it

Welp, that's it.

Kavanaugh is not getting on SCOTUS. Democrats win.

Attached: 157893955223.png (593x367, 52K)

Absolutely! This totally isn’t a ploy by democrats to stall the appointment.

They shouldn't even entertain this faggotry

>When she's ready
Translation: She will not be ready until the day after Republicans get tired of waiting and announce when the vote will be held.

Attached: 1528587328660m.jpg (839x1024, 95K)

>>when she's ready
Oh on November 7th?

Yeah, I said today Collins will be the downfall.

it's all so tiresome

>It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 20141102_1446_018.jpg (1400x2364, 882K)

Pence can still be tie breaker

I am announcing that Donald Trump sexually assaulted me, but I refuse to talk to anybody about it until the day after he dies of old age. He MUST step down as President immediately until the investigation is concluded.

that would be hilarious desu. Collins folds but Kav is confirmed anyway. isn't she up for reelection in Nov? would literally focus all my energy on her getting fucked over

She's irrelevant. Even if he raped her violently, it's legal in the eyes of the law since it was so long ago; and he's an old man now, so he won't be raping anyone. He can be approved ASAP.

Grassley said she has until 10 pm to accept wednesday hearing deadline. if not, the vote is being held monday.

Attached: IMG_8036.jpg (1242x629, 107K)

Collins and Flake will vote no then.

i'm sick of this "even if he did it". he obviously didn't and i don't even thinks he's accused him of anything more than locking her in a room or pressing up against her.
she was admittedly an alcoholic slut. literally she admits this. if you're drunk you cannot possibly be raped since you voluntarily put yourself in a position where you have minimal agency over your body and your decisions and defenses.
it's like me shooting up heroin in the middle of times square and claiming assault when someone trips over my passed out body.
this chick is unironically done. i'm surprised how fast this blew up on her. fucking roastie.

He will be confirmed just like they didn't think Trump would win the 2016 Election

I'm just saying, either way, this is a waste of time and he can be approved immediately.

Flake said if she refuses to testify he'll move forward with yes. i'm sure Grassley made sure he's on board with these demands. otherwise he wouldn't have set the date. he'll (flake) would be sacrificing a lucrative 8 digit lobbying career to virtue signal over some roastie. Collins i have no read on she's a fucking cunt woman so who knows. Flake will fold trust me. he wants the money more than to stick it to trump.

Flake will say she needs more time, and she will delay indefinitely. That's how it works buddy.

In Maryland there is no statute of limitations regarding Sexual assault or Rape.
Sorry, but he’s going to prison for the rest of his life.

Flake is already on thin ice for his vacation in Africa while the rest of the GOP were in session.

>she has until 10 pm to accept wednesday hearing deadline.
It's like she's being forced by a group of White guys drunk with power.

Flake is a lame duck, he doesn't care. It's about doing as much damage as possible before leaving.

Let her vote no

#WomenWillBeTheDeathOfTheWest

Attached: spengler.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Shoo, shoo.

Attached: 20141102_1446_022.jpg (1400x788, 489K)

>buddy
now i know you're doing this intentionally so i will sage and stop bumping your thread. Grassley and Mcconell put him in his place after his little virtue signal last week. they offered to go to her home or anywhere she wanted. not even the RINOs can virtue signal their way out now. she either accepts a testimony by wednesday or Kav is confirmed. Grassley would not be doing this if he didn't think he had the votes sealed in the event she thinks he's bluffing. we'll know by 10 pm.
sage

Grassley has to appease the woman indefinitely or Collins and Flake will vote no.

There is no winning this. Kavanaugh is finished.

told you. this is a leftypol coordinated slide thread to demoralize. OP is a fag. this guy is a fag. i saged don't worry. say hi to the rest of the leftypol discord. oh wait i can since i'm in the chat. i see you.

Hmmm....something tells me she's toast and we can finally put this gay shit to bed. Kavs for the win, motherfuckers!

You mean Black men are forcing her to do that

>if we stall the nomination it's another day the MSM will 24/7 splash this spurious claim from a bimbo that valued and celebrated drinking 'til they passed out and could not remember what happened the night before.

last warning
THIS IS A LEFTYPOL SLIDE AND DEMORALIZATION THREAD. THEY COORDINATE THESE POSTS IN A LEFTYPOL DISCORD CHAT. SAGE THIS AND MOVE ON TO OTHER KAVANAUGH THREADS.
SAGE THIS.
SAGE THIS.
SAGE THIS.

No, it's Maine's other Senator Angus King. An Independent who caucuses with the Democrats.

Triggered? Can't accept different point of view? I think Levin is on right now, why don't you comfort yourself with him little baby.

why? she had her chance during the hearing.

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

Just because someone didn’t report it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

She'll be ready around voting time, maybe a little after

2012 article in pic

>Election in 2012
>Democrats terrified of potential SCOTUS pic/s after 2012
>Christine Ford therapist session was in 2012
>Obama won in 2012
>Accusation-shelved.exe
>FFWD to 2018

Hmmmmmm

Attached: kav.jpg (572x2453, 893K)

>get summons to testify
>umm I'll think about it
>I'll consider it, but only if you meet this list of demands
>umm I need a few more days to decide if I'll show up or not
>I've also decided against the fastest mode of transportation, so I'll probably need even more time

If a regular person handled any form of summons like this, after formally accusing someone of felony assault, they'd have a warrant out for their arrest for failure to appear.

I'm just about convinced that the republic is lost and Trump is just a temporary stop gap. If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed, and his new supreme court isn't the catalyst to start prosecuting these seditious scumbags, then I'm tuning out of all this shit forever and quietly awaiting the collapse in the countryside.

Feinstein literally orchestrated all of this out in the open, and herself faced ZERO inquiries about having a personal assistant for 20 years who was a Chinese spy. Nothing is ever going to happen to any of these people.

Attached: 1524242575715.jpg (450x338, 35K)

Brave soul
Pls link your gofundme

>get summons to testify
>umm I'll think about it
boot licker.

This. I don't understand why they're trying so hard to get her to come when she CLEARLY WILL NOT.

When hundreds of boys told their stories of how they were molested by Catholic Presists...we believed them, why is the standard not the same for one woman?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

>accuse someone of rape
>ruin that person's career/life
>refuse to testify as to what actually happened

yeah, due process is for boot licking DRUMPFIES

Attached: 1537197851950.gif (652x562, 392K)

>due process
This isn't a criminal proceeding sweety.

Yes, let's make the whole country wait for a woman that can't even get her story straight while wasting millions.

Her statements lack all credibility and substance. The only thing she will get out of a testimony is a real sexual assault lol. They’ll tear her apart.

Ok great. If she's not willing to file formal criminal charges against him then all of this should be thrown out immediately.

It's almost as if she doesn't want to open herself up to investigation and perjury.

Attached: 1525719719677.jpg (700x734, 107K)

women senators were a mistake, jesus its clear shes bullshitting

>Her statements lack all credibility and substance.
What is your law firm again?

Redpilled and based and stuff like that

Statute of limitations would have ran out a long time ago, so the whole fucking point is moot.

because she is a clear liar and needs to be burned at the stake

I am willing to listen to her. The fact is she simply WILL NOT TESTIFY because that clearly isn't what this is about! It's obstruction, all she's doing is delaying the hearing as long as she can until they give up on Kavanaugh and you know this nigger. Also, there's evidence and investigations to SUPPORT the claims of molestation in the church. We have NOTHING to go off of for this woman.

This precedent being set to believe a woman when she says she was assaulted or raped and the man is guilty until proven innocent is disgusting. I have a friend whose thirteen year old son was accused of sexually assaulting at a girl at a school football game the previous week. The principal suspended him, assumed his guilt, even called the police BEFORE she called the parents. By the time his parents got there he was being handcuffed and put into the back of a police car without ANY evidence or questioning or investigating. The only thing this boy did was change his snapchat avatar to a black dude and the girl freaked out and told him to change it. He told her he wasn't going to so she began her political vendetta against him. These kids see these accusations on TV and know no one is going to dare question them and they see how easily they can destroy someone's life. The kicker about all of this is that this kids mom was with him and HIS GIRLFRIEND while they were at the football game supervising them the entire time.

Fuck you and fuck anyone who says we need to immediately believe assault and rape accusations. There have been so many cases proven to be false in recent years and girls use it as a way to hide their regret or mistakes OR to punish someone. This kid will never trust a teacher, principal, police officer let alone a girl ever again.

Sage

IKR. Like how is it even possible some privileged teen jock and friends from Washington DC could molest a girl and then end up in high places in the government. Sounds completely impossible. That is like flat earth crazy.

She has presented zero evidence. As a matter of fact the case shows support against her. Which is exactly why she wil not testify under oath, because she would be in jail for perjury. She knows this. Hence the reason she WILL NOT TESTIFY

You have no evidence to support that statement. You have no idea what happened in 1982. Stop being a faggot.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1492233952000.png (651x429, 36K)

I'm willing to believe the old boys club would protect some preppy rapist.

You mean the dems that are using her for their own gain? I think that's clear.

Totally makes sense that this woman would hold this in for 32 years. Totally makes sense she wouldn't have brought this up when he was working alongside George Bush. Totally makes sense that she wouldn't try to get him out of the Federal Justice system many years sooner. Absolutely makes sense that she can't recall when, where, what year, or who was with her when the events took place. Totally makes sense that she is making all sorts of excuses not to testify because she feels so intimidated. Totally makes sense that she would bring these allegations up during a SCOTUS confirmation hearing. Totally makes sense that Feinstein would sit on her allegations for months waiting for the right time to politically deploy it.

Justice.

I'm willing to bet you have cum stuck in the back of your throat.

I can't wait for you to anally fist yourself in frustration come November.

Whats wrong with that?

>It's like she's being forced by a group of White guys drunk with power.
Good.

> Accusation = verdict

You touched my peepee!!!! Until further notice, you're guilty as charged.

Maybe let's hold Democrats to the same standard and get them to hear Elison's accuser too.

Why did you rape me?

>> Accusation = verdict
She knows its true.

Good.

>I am willing to listen to her. The fact is she simply WILL NOT TESTIFY

Basically this.
They're complaining they won't hold a hearing for Kavanaugh so he can be questioned, even though Feinstein held info on the accusation for almost three months, during the original hearings no less.

We don't need both the front holes, only one of them

So what is she going to do? Sue him? Arrest him?

Susan Collins needs to he voted out of office

Because "hundreds of boys" one woman with an obvious agenda

Basically Republicans look like they're standing up for a rapist.

Make America Great Again, kill a democrat.

Ruin his life is a just repayment for what he did.

What did he do? Please be specific.

???

grassley runs the show, faggot.

It's the Democrat way.

Maybe she does. Maybe she has an agenda.

I accuse her of having an agenda. By the very logic that accusers must be believed, she's doing this because she has an agenda until she proves otherwise.

See you in November fren.

It's a liberal. They are brain dead. All they care about is big government, big media, and big money.

Attached: IMG_2918.jpg (1773x1510, 609K)

Bill Clinton?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1537576383776.jpg (1802x275, 86K)

>Basically Republicans look like they're standing up for a rapist.
Didn't the Democrats say that Republicans don't stand up for black people?

>need to coordinate
lol lefties suck

big kav will be confirmed monday

Attached: 1537507803021.png (310x315, 382K)

Larry is that you?

Attached: apg_craig_bathroom2_071004_ms_ap.jpg (413x310, 33K)

source.

Attached: 1516487255105.png (645x624, 562K)

I'll be the one surfing.

Attached: TheRedWaveIsComing.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

I dunno if I want to testify to that yet.

okay just wanted to make sure it was fake.

>19 posts
>Average of about 2 posts per id
>Makes up almost 20% of the thread
Your butthurt is palpable, please ree at me