The Jew doctor, cancer, and the Carolina Reaper

Had mouth cancer. Been doing it for years so I was prepared. Jew doctor tells me we can get you in chemo immediately. Laughed and left.

Started eating habaneros and worked by way up to the Carolina reaper and the cancer is all gone.

The shit that surrounds a cancer cell is called "fibrin" its a white mucous or "snot." And you will know this by the fact that whenever you eat wasabi, or peppers or anything hot your nose will be runny. And what's melting away in your nose is "fibrin" which makes your runny nose.

Same thing happens to the mucous "fibrin" melting away around the cancer cell and exposing the cancer cell to your immune system and killing it.

Went back to the Jew doctor yesterday and he was shocked.

Remember when you get cancer stuff your face with habaneros.

Also.... there was a pope who did this..... forgot which pope.... but he died around 1965 and when he was 10 years old he was dying of cancer and one night he started stuffing his face with hot peppers and he was fine the next day.

Attached: IMG_2828.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/u-s-states-with-the-lowest-cancer-rates.html
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/01/16/can-capsaicin-chili-peppers-beat-cancer.aspx
amazon.com/Dr-Christophers-Formulas-Cayenne-Extract/dp/B000N38PLU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CInspDdWYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexicans eat a shit load of habeneros. How do their cancer rates compare to the rest of the world?

Well, I don't know about Mexico BUT I do know for a fact that New Mexico has the lowest cancer mortality rate out of all the states, because obviously they eat chile peppers in New Mexico like it's going out of style

Larping as a cancer survivor who cured himself with peppers. Stay classy kid.

peppers are legit one of the best things for your body. also it kills off all the nasty shit you don't want living in your stomach as well. when you shit fire it is literally cleansing your digestive tracks. now i want some bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.

>t. the jew doctor

>hurr durr I cured cancer with my home solution
first of all, you are a liar and never had cancer
Steve Jobs tried the same thing and he fucking died, he tried to treat cancer with a special diet.

That's completely different. Jobs' special diet may have been completely useless, I doubt it was what OP is suggesting.

ok dunning kruger

Actually looked this up. Basically confirmed. Couldn't find "lowest cancer mortality rate" but NM has the "lowest cancer rate", so I'm sure their mortality rate can't be too far off from that.
worldatlas.com/articles/u-s-states-with-the-lowest-cancer-rates.html

Nice! Baking soda also cures cancer. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.

goodluck with ur colon cancer.

>hurr durr, you're stupid for not getting the Jew doctor's expensive chemo.

Chili peppers can cure Cancer yeah sure if that's the case then what about the Scorpion pepper or Ghost peppers will they help or no...????

>not posting Dr.s letter to say cancer free

>Had mouth cancer. Been doing it for years...

D-doing what?

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

sucking BBC

ass blaster enema

Do Carolina reapers cure faggotry if you stuff them up your butt? Asking for a friend.

What if you have colon cancer? Shove a reaper up your ass?

>ITT people that will die of cancer by refusing medical therapy

Jokes aside though. one rumor is that cancer is just a symptom of ingesting too few cyanhydric acid which appearently attacks the cancer cells with priority and being not as harmfull to the rest of the body (in the right doses of course)

Obviously not. why do you think they call them ghost peppers? that shit kills u dude

please post some proof
>muh peppers cure cancer
come on faggots

Peppers are a nightshade and cause inflammation. I think you're both full of shit.

thanks mate!

>Cancer Cells Succumb to Capsaicin
>succ cum

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/01/16/can-capsaicin-chili-peppers-beat-cancer.aspx
ok looks promising.
look up south east asian rates.

Yeah thy will too

Travelled mexico for 3 months and asked for the hottest food I could get, nothing could even come close to the carolina reaper and trinidad scorpion some eat in the US, albeit a small percentage. I agree with you though OP, those arent its only effects either, peppers have more Vitamin C than fruits like oranges which are associated with the vitamin, and many more benefits.

In fact if you YouTube habanero peppers cancer you'll see a CBS report of the dude who engineers the Carolina reaper and he had like 7 tumors removed from his body and once he started eating the reaper no more cancer popping up in him

Bingo capsaicin is what kills it all

>Making up bullshit stories instead of sharing the real cure.
Bleach. Lots and lots of bleach.

Sugar is the real colon killer

amazon.com/Dr-Christophers-Formulas-Cayenne-Extract/dp/B000N38PLU

I also put a half dropper of this shit under my tongue and it is hotter than the devil

>Jokes aside though. one rumor is that cancer is just a symptom of ingesting too few cyanhydric acid which appearently attacks the cancer cells with priority and being not as harmfull to the rest of the body (in the right doses of course)

Cancer only has glucose receptors so stop eating sugar and starve your cancer.

Because Carolna Reapers are artificially engineered. I mean, no shit. No natural pepper that hot is native to anywhere.

Dude, watch your back. Jews have murdered for less than this info.

but beaners also drink 10 pepsis a day, snort a lot of coke and eat bebo cakes allday when they are not sodomizing each other.

new mexicans die of meth overdoses before the cancer can spread

Attached: the-more-you-know.png (615x447, 248K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CInspDdWYk

It's been on CBS already.