McConnell voices confidence on Kavanaugh confirmation: 'We're going to plow right through it”

This man is gave us a far right Supreme Court Justice and he’s about to deliver another one. Say something nice about Mitch McConnell.

Attached: AD30907E-1883-4156-9967-AB0F54F060F4.jpg (220x297, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/kavanaugh-accuser-trump-1.4833017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1536336977681.jpg (464x606, 37K)

based turtleman

STEVE BANNON IS A BITCH! McConnell is a boss.

Attached: 1508127249851.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

When did turtleman grow a spine?

>'We're going to plow right through it”
That's what Kavanaugh said to Ford when she refused to take off her tights.

lets see him deliver first

McCain passed away. There were 2 power spheres in GOP. Mitch versus McCain.

It came from his linux shell kernel.

I'm just glad Bannon is gonna get the rope soon.

And then they'll come on Nancy Pelosi's tits.

Attached: 1520666657446.jpg (612x464, 35K)

He did warn the Democrats to not change the amount of votes needed for this, years ago. You only had to listen.

>When did turtleman grow a spine?
He started using Gentoo.

>Trump is so powerful he is meming cucks back into men

His grave will look nice next to McCain's

Attached: 1532138522731.gif (210x158, 804K)

Do it already. ffs

Kavanaugh support anti-white discrimination aka affirmative action. Let's not get too excited about him

TURTLE POWER

Undetbaited post

shut the fuck up jew. You lost. Just fuck off and accept the fact the Jew world order IS GOING TO BE EXPOSED.

*votes no*

buh bye sweetie :)

Attached: 157893955223.png (593x367, 52K)

Ford is going to reject their terms and deliver her own testimony to the American people via different media outlets. They’re going to get eviscerated in the midterms for treating a sexual assault survivor so poorly.

sure thing bud

Ford has 2 more hours to arrange for her testimony before its over and the vote is on monday

cbc.ca/news/world/kavanaugh-accuser-trump-1.4833017

>The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a confirmation vote of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Monday if no deal is reached by 10 p.m. ET Friday on how Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, would testify, the panel's chairman said.

He has convinced Trump to give up on the wall five times, and when Trump signs this next spending bill it will be a sixth.

McConnell is the reason we don't have a wall. If he sided with Trump, there is literally a 100% chance we'd have a wall right now.

Fuck him, anyone can get a judge through when they have a Senate majority. That doesn't mean shit.

does a really good job w/ the judicial branch, basically appointing great lower court judges like a madman which is important long term

Attached: 1526263354638.jpg (250x198, 6K)

Collins said she doesn't care when as long as it's next week.

The only “Men” who still vote Democrat are fags. They only have women. Any half decent women realize this could be there son, husband, brother, Etc. They are going to only have the women who gave no healthy Relationships with men.

he is not too turtley for the turtle club

Attached: mitch.jpg (278x278, 14K)

Mitch Mcconnel is a total weasel but he's also arguably the most effective senaste majority leader in several decades. He's gotten quite a bit pushed through with a razor thin majority and insane ideologue opposition

Am I = Top cop's, Top gun's son. Mikey's boy. Wow... that took forever to find out. No wonder I found it hard to hate my uncle. Family ties that bind heh... old folks go really hard in the paint sometimes I guess /shrug.

Attached: untitled.png (1280x800, 1.51M)

You're forgiven for your skeletons if you come clean and work with potus turtle

Thank you middle aged white Kentucky hick voters

I've considered taking my contrarianism to the next level and becoming a McConnel fanboy. If he gets Kavanaugh through then I'm a McFan for McSure.

Based Turtle.

The shitlibs fucked up by harassing his waifu.

>Article Two of the United States Constitution requires the President of the United States to nominate Supreme Court Justices and, with Senate confirmation, requires Justices to be appointed. This was for the division of power between the President and Senate by the founders, who wrote:

> he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint ... Judges of the supreme Court...

McConnel 'could' call for a full senate vote on Kavanaugh without the Judicial Committee recommendation.

I like turtles.
That's as good as it will get from me.

bamp

What kind of braindead fuck celebrates somebody who thinks there's a magical dude named God who talks to him gaining power over them? There are zero people on the planet who make pancakes by consulting with Jesus then mixing the ingredients. People want the pancakes to come out good, and if there was one time out of the 50000000000 pancake making sessions where saying praise Allah made the pancakes better they would first make trillions and then everyone would do that. Please take a step back and analyze how fucking retarded you sound. This entire "political battlefield"is just scripted bullshit. Everyone sane is even figuring out that tthese people are all just npcs. Most people barely have three friends, but somehow every election goes to opinion one haver and opinion two haver.. and you are so fucking dumb you think that isnt a scam?

>plow

Deliberate choice of word to trigger libcunts kek