This is my last portion of buckwheat. My doctor told me to cut sugar from my diet. That includes bread...

This is my last portion of buckwheat. My doctor told me to cut sugar from my diet. That includes bread. Bread is full of sugar. When will governments force companies to put less sugar in their shit? Did you know that some yoghurt brands have more sugar in them than in the can of coke?

Attached: 20180922_012449.jpg (2445x2172, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8Gtk067h5Y
independent.ie/business/farming/rural-life/why-the-postfamine-peasant-diet-is-the-new-thing-and-everything-you-need-to-know-36703716.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You poles have a tendency to overboil those bad bois. You have to set them to the boil and then let them steam. Keeps more stuff and more delicious.

>Keeps more stuff
???
I let the water get absorbed and never empty the cup. I boil them in the cup. No nutritional value is lost with water.

I just ate 30 chick-fil-a chicken nuggets

Attached: 1505585526410.png (743x881, 826K)

>My doctor told me to cut sugar from my diet.
whats wrong?

Sugar is a huge problem. Once you realize it you start looking at the labels and are blown away at how much sugar is in everything.

As soon as I finished that sentence I took a sip of tea with honey and sweetened condensed milk.

Why do you use a photograph as a coaster?

Why though?
I ate meat on Friday to piss off Christians.

Natural plant products are fine. It's processed foods with added sugar that are a problem.

Attached: 881492.png (680x432, 347K)

I need my body to absorb a dead tumor. Without starving a bit the body gives no fucks about recycling dead tissue.

Because they were free because my apartment is trying to get people to renew their lease.

>It says 0 sugar on chewing gum packs
>they have sugar alcohol
>not the same thing
>no sugar gum has 180 calories per 100g

Fuck that!

And they succesfully bribed you with chicken? I would get pisses if they offered me food instead of money.

>>they have sugar alcohol
>>not the same thing
xylitol really doesn't function as a sugar in the body .
atleast, that's what the experts say.
Just fast for 2 days.

nah its free whether you sign or not. It's one of the cheapest places around though, so I'll probably re-sign.

Weren't you posting a couple days ago about how you eat for less than $5 a day?

180 calories is still calories, bro.

>get to old age eating grass, squatting in the bush 3rd world
>die a decade earlier, eat delicious foods, drink fine wine and hard liquors drinks in the modern world

welp. it been an honor anons.

I will continue to do so. Offal is cheap and there are other vegetables other than potatoes.

Living longer is always better. You only live once.

>eat for $5 a day
>get tumor
I love you Poland

The tumor was unrelated to the diet, fool.
It was tissue damage.

Post pics of the tumor. Btw I agreed with you last time you wee shitposting. I'm cooking beans right now.

Attached: buckwheat.jpg (400x494, 29K)

>Post pics of the tumor
It's in my head.

Attached: hqdefault(9).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Cattle-farmers are envious of how frighteningly effective the Spic-Nig Cycle is at turning average Blacks into lumbering overstuffed behemoths in a single growing season.

It's in all our heads

Attached: RcNFZvU.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Shut the fuck up. I really dodged a bullet there.

Does having a brain tumor make you like offal?

1. I always liked it.
2. The tumor is dead now

>When will governments force companies
Stopped reading, fuck right off, nannystate bitch.

Attached: 1519332645085.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

Can you sweeten the buckwheat with pic related?

Attached: nogjuice.jpg (266x304, 15K)

It really is. Also, things that turn into sugar inside you, like alcohol.

Make your own fucking bread it takes flour water and baking powder, preheat oven 200C and leave it there 10-15 min thats it

How old are you

Aren't carbs sugar? Isn't sugar just carbs?

eat rye bread, zoomer

>Bread is full of sugar.
You use like a teaspoon per loaf. Who the fuck actually buys bread?

Don't ask for gov't to regulate some shit that you should do yourself you fatass.

man I fucking love buckwheat I always boil some up in the mornings, add a little butter and hot milk. its like an eastern european breakfast cereal and it keeps me full for hours

buckwheat is a grain. Grains are simple carbs. Grains breakdown into sugar inside the body. You are eating a bowl ( a mug you poor bum) of pure sugar. Just because it doesn't taste sweet doesn't mean that it isn't sweet. You are a literal retard. literally

gotta feed the yeast.

>When will governments force companies to put less sugar in their shit
Fuck you, the only full-sugar drinks I can find that aren't terrible in this godforsaken country are imported from Poland, you're not taking those away from me you son of a bitch

>gotta feed the yeast.

You don't even "have to", it just speeds up the rise. If you make a sourdough starter you don't add sugar.

F

Never heard of 100% whole grain bread?

I wish I could get decent commercially available buckwheat groats in america.

Attached: 1092c164_organic_buckwheatgroats_f_1800[1].jpg (670x630, 53K)

Come to England, we have a sugar tax in place now, so everything that is meant to be sweet tastes like chemical shit and everything that isn't meant to be sugary but now tastes bland made me realize how much sugar was going into it.

Okinawa has the highest life expectancy in the world. If you wanna live long, do what they do. They barely have processed food because their entire island was created by farmers, and most of the island is farms. They eat meat too, but even that is local.

Buckwheat is literally not a grain. Go figure.

Just grow your own, it's a weed.

I wish the GMO labeling went through. It was a prop in California But normies were fucking convinced by monsanto ads that they were "unfairly targeting Monsanto" and their proof was they weren't going to label GMOs in dog food... When dog food is covered by completely different laws, and it wouldn't even make sense in legal context to include dog food in the bill.... I hate California.

the government should fuck off, people should be allowed to kake their own deicsions in regard to their diet. If they want to get diabetes and other health problems, let them.

It's really not hard to cook good tasting all natural food. Internet is filled with recipes and step by steps. Now i'm into pickling and growing veg in an allotment...I may be in the very early stages of going the varg route actually, i mean it has a certain appeal to it...
Yeah whatever, stop being a lazy fuck

I wish there was a information on what pesticide was used to grow the shit. Fuck the Roundup kosher tax known as "organic" food.

Christians can eat meat on Friday. The bible never said not to, it's a gay Catholic ritual. The Catholic fags eat fish, a meat on Friday, it's retarded. It's not even a real thing, so how do you even get that idea?

Why the FUCK do I get ads about toe fungus and a Hillary Clinton video that only appear for three seconds? It's only when I have adblock on

Sugar is a type of carb. Fiber is another.

there is a fucking difference between refined sugar and naturally occurring sugar

refined sugar is the shit they put in coke and desserts to make it taste sweet but has no nutritional value whatsoever

naturally occurring sugar is in fruit etc and contains the shit your body wants

>When will governments force companies to put less sugar in their shit?
never,

this has to do with diet and class, lower classes are fed a high car high sugar diet and given alcohol to keep them stupid, if a pregnant woman is denied protein the child is guaranteed to be stupid

it is no accident that the shit food is cheapest and also addictive

That doesn’t look very appetizing. What exactly does it taste like?

Worse yet:
>eat healthy, no smoking or drinking
>get throat cancer or have a stroke anyway in late 50s
>live in nursing home as NPC

Snake diet.

Eat more cheese and beans and meat. Cutting sugar is easy. And you can keep the buckwheat because it is longer-chained carbs, not short-chained saccharine.

Stop being fat and read/research your diet. Companies owe you nothing past telling you what is in their product. After that what more can they do? Change the product because one fat bastard ate too much? No fuck off.

This is also coming from someone myself who had to change his diet around recently. Went alittle binge heavy its my fault and I take responsibility you fat fuck.

>shit food is cheapest

This is not true at all. Price per pound on most junk food is typically very high.

Food labeling doesn't mean shit. Companies lie 100% of the time, I guarantee it. All the "Non-GMO" products are made with GMOs. It's all about loopholes. They wouldn't be able to mass produce and sell at a profit if they didn't use them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8Gtk067h5Y
You can thank me later.

Attached: Easter.png (128x128, 14K)

False. Eating unhealthy is just more convenient since making your own meals takes more time , shopping for produce takes time and its not as instantly gratifying. It costs about the same if not less unless you're going full organic which is pointless with a lot of produce

Oh ffs. independent.ie/business/farming/rural-life/why-the-postfamine-peasant-diet-is-the-new-thing-and-everything-you-need-to-know-36703716.html
The medieval Irish rural diet is all you need. Bag of spuds, the occasional herring, boiled or roasted beef (i prefer a hearty stew), few other root vegetables (eat plenty of tomatoes btw) and some porridge. Add in gooseberries, can even grow them in your shitty flat or the worst dirt in your tiny yard, basically free.
Cheap as fuck apart from locally sourced beef if possible. Chicken and pork is also acceptable, just be careful from where you source from. Factory chicken is not good.
Spurn ALL processed junk.
You owe me, anons.

tfw you unironically want your dick get stabbed by her horns.

Attached: Feel2.png (225x225, 2K)

>price per pound
>not using price per Kcal
I’ll just assume you’re pretending to be retarded.

>This is my last portion of buckwheat.
End of an era.

Hey cheap food Polish guy, good to see you again.

i have a theory
the slave trade from africa to the new world was mainly to brazil
the main importer of these african slaves were sugar plantations in brazil and in the caribbean
the owners of those plantations were maranos (jews who faked conversion to catholicism)
many of the slave ships and brokers were also jews
they ran rum distilleries much in the same way that they did in eastern europe with grain alcohols and brandy
by getting the europeans to drink away their disposable wealth
with the sugar beet they just moved into high gear much as they do with corn into high fructose corn syrup
they make massive profits off of sugar just as they always have
the bonus of draining away money is also the sicknesses that come from sugar
they also make money with big pharma treating the poisoned population
its the largest and deepest subversion the world has ever known
and white people get the blame for what these (((white))) profiteers did

Attached: jewslaveowners.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Attached: buckwheat.jpg (441x551, 41K)

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

One meal a day masterrace here

False correlation. People who eat more plants use more spice and spice kills cancer.

So do onions and garlic
Garlic is mildly tricky getting into your diet each day with prep if you're completely useless. I sometimes just chop it up and swallow like a pill to save time.

Good luck with your health and check out Dr. McDougall.

Same here. I don't even know anymore how me, or anyone else can toss down 3 meals.

Oh, and the the I enjoy the most from only eating one meal a day, is the fact that I will only take one shit a day, and I know exactly when it's going to happen.

Explain Hungary? I have this vision of Hungarians eating a diet more akin to an old rural european one. Are they all going to Mcdonalds or wtf?

That may be part of it. But vegetables, fruits, legumes etc. have good stuff in them too. And there's also bad stuff that they don't have.

all me btw

A whopper is like 4oz and 670 something cals and is like $4
For the same price I can get 16oz of chicken or ground beef that’s going to be 1000+ cals
Fast food isn’t cost efficient unless you add in “convenience”

i bought granola, my god theres more sugar in it than most candy bars and shit.

>>not using price per Kcal
Suit yourself, autist. Implying people who are buying junk food are counting calories and not just eating until their gullet can't hold any more.

>Factory chicken is not good.
Have you ever seen a chicken IRL?

>One meal a day
Same here the last few weeks. Just too busy with work. It sucks and I don't think it's good for you. I'm taking tomorrow off to just cook up a bunch of things so I'll have some stuff I can eat quick this week.

Tumors never die, look where u are.

Attached: lmao.png (1107x846, 769K)

The bars are the worst,4 teaspoons in a single one

no

Attached: wwww.png (779x204, 7K)

>ever seen a chicken?
My grandfather raised them, i worked at in a hatchery and 2 diff poultry factories straight out of school. Yes, i know a bit about them, enough to know i'll never eat factory chicken.

>Bread is full of sugar.

want to make fun of america some more, eurobuckwheat?

pictured: new 0 added sugar bread (why has it taken so long for this to exist?)

Attached: NaturesOwnLife_900[1].jpg (900x550, 80K)

I’ll concede that it’s less than 1k but the numbers differ

Attached: 6F74312B-50BF-420F-A5D9-AFEB7B9107B2.jpg (1136x1080, 225K)

I may be from a shithole country but all of you eat like shit.

Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker...how lucky I feel after reading this thread that I have access to God's pure and natural food.
You fuckers need peach palm and cassava

It's always existed. We just got conned into getting hooked on enriched dough bread.

>It's always existed.

I mean, not wide-range commercially speaking. I don't know of any other brand of murrican bread that's 0g added sugar.

Stuff tastes a little bit bland and is more expensive but fuck me 40 calories a slice i can finally eat bread again

No. Yeesh, learn some biology people.

Any cereal is full of starch. That's the whole point of the seed. To store energy as starches in order that the new plant can use them to start growing.

Starches are broken back down to sugars in your body. You should look at any cereal grain as a little pile of sugar, because that's what the fuck it is.