BETO v CRUZ DEBATE LIVE

stream link: youtube.com/watch?v=efTm9eZ1qvM

Attached: b78952f7ebd88ccb2949cce23915b5f8.png (769x661, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOuK1EZKsoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvKP0XBwMzg
youtube.com/watch?v=dDG0qYi_MEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST

b e n i s

DUDE

BETA BOY BTFO

BAN WHITE MALES

Attached: cruz2.jpg (600x600, 48K)

RECAP

HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR

TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER

WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE

i think i actually agree with o'rourke on drugs, assuming it wasn't all just a ploy

Attached: ayy.jpg (1500x752, 97K)

ROBERT IS GOING TO LEGALIZE BLOWSEPH

>I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

How can any self respecting person vote for this idiot?

BETO'S A DEGENERATE

>Driving drunk,which I did

CLIP IT AND SPREAD IT ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK

Attached: 1537288302310.jpg (724x1024, 249K)

zodiac will win

ADVOCATED FOR LEGALIZING ALL NARCOTICS

This faggot is DONE. He got him to backpedal on the narcotics issue.

This is sad. That Beto is speaking in liberal memes. And he just looks weak. Cruz is too seasoned.

Beto is indistinguishable from a generic Democrat from California

>i'm white and i have white privilege
>i need to ban guns
>muh russia
>THINK OF THE BROWN PEOPLE!!!

Is Texas lost?

Attached: 1517342269205.jpg (199x155, 11K)

beto is a white man who drives drunk but niggers can't do crimes

this here has ended his viability 100%

CRUZ MISSILES ARE LOCKED ON TARGET COMMANDER

DUDE

MAKE WEED MORE ILLEGAL

DIGITS OF TRUTH

>medicinal cannabis
who the fuck says that?

VOTE FOR BETO

DECRIMINALIZE DUI

youtube.com/watch?v=VOuK1EZKsoQ

Attached: 1469129739385.png (471x441, 328K)

I AM UNIRONICALLY A #CRUZMISSILE

BLACKS AGAIN. this fucking asshole

>tune into the debate
>muh russia
>white privilege
Is this guy for fucking real?

Redfaced rage at Beto's 'poc have to fill in a box on a work form and that hurts them' wank. Everyone knows the opposite is true you C U N T.

Dallasfag checking in, raining hard here which I'm seeing as foreshadowing to Beto's tears tonight

Attached: 1441165615568.jpg (300x154, 15K)

Beto 'dudeweed420man' O'Rourke

Finally a debate that matters. Tired of that eceleb shit.

unfortunately, there are enough people in the country that faggots like him will be present in literally every state

it's incredibly telling that every time he gets pressed he just talks about niggers hahahaha for all the good it will do him

this guy is a fucking loser and he will lose very very badly

>Appealing this hard to black people

Blacks have low turnout in midterms and even less in Texas

This will just turn more white people for Cruz. Keep it up Beto you fucking dumbass

Cruz gonna get bodied

Beto "Nose Beers" O'Rourke

Attached: 3e8.jpg (367x390, 28K)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (736x468, 109K)

He's appealing to the white cuckolds that make up the majority of Texas

Ted NEEDS to call out the fact that Beto literally receives fundraising from California and Soros

¡WOMEN WITH FIBROMYALGIA DEMAND WEED NOW!

dude weed lmao

Attached: Trudeau_red_tape_gun_control_rgb.jpg (2040x1512, 836K)

Rato is so fucking fake. It's like pure sleaze was molded into the shape of a human being.

He couldn't even tell a story about his dead sister without faking emotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvKP0XBwMzg

IF YOU LIKE YOUR DUDEWEEDMAN YOU CAN KEEP IT

CRUZ MISSILES ON TARGET FROM THE START!!

Attached: 1528082584259.jpg (1600x2560, 600K)

No, just El Paso and Austin

hang on, ill text my man ted

Attached: 1478757180584.jpg (459x375, 138K)

let me tell who about why we should vote to kill all white people
>t. beto

Attached: 1531326115812.jpg (980x631, 124K)

here

Attached: Bingo.jpg (930x1200, 287K)

Legalizing narcotics and treating addiction with medicine would actually solve the problem

Attached: 1537495658526.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

are dems for real? running a fucking candidate whos name is literally BETA

jesus christ this liberal is a self loathing degenerate. this is mind blowing

The funny thing about those BETO signs is that it tells you which houses have no firearms in Texas

meanwhile Cruz is literally using his dead sister to avoid talking about how cucked by pharma companies he is

NAME THE JEW CRUZ AND YOU WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY

inb4 we all drown

Attached: weather.png (1133x433, 610K)

>Ted Cruz looking disappointed he has to explain this shit to a literal drunk driver

youtube.com/watch?v=dDG0qYi_MEE

DRUNK DRIVING IS COOL

LIE OF THE YEAR

Ted is really doing a decent job of steering this back into winning territory

I don't care, as long as he doesn't attempt to strip away our firearms.

Lol

kek

>dui not checked
>vets not checked

Beto plz, you shouldn't be shitposting during the debate

lmao, was just listening to some of it on the radio on the way home. Beta getting boos.

HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY ORANGE SIZE HOLE WEAPON OF WAR HIGH IMPACT HIGH VELOCITY

TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER TINDER

WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE WHITE MAN PRIVILEGE

DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED DUDE WEED

OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT OH YEAH I HAVE A DUI AND RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT

MEDICALLY COMPLEX

mark off ulyssees, he mentioned his 3 kids

>protect pre-existing conditions
THIS IS LITERALLY THE ENTIRE PROBLEM.

WHY THE FUCK HAS GOP KEKED ON THIS?

top kek

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1514435211553.jpg (500x336, 17K)

Checked
I hope not

Attached: 20180919_203823.jpg (340x698, 140K)

hey Dallas fag come see me in Oak Cliff so I can beat your ass to an inch of your life

Sauce?

He has principles, but just speaks at a dramatic 6th grade level because that's what you have to do. If this were a debate of principles Beto would be plunged into the center of the earth.

KEEP SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY ON BROKEN CHILDREN

The fact that Cruz isn't winning over this anti-white fucking shitlib faggot by 90% is proof that Texas is gone.

RIP.

Attached: 1446437175408.png (578x500, 169K)

NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHY BETO KEPT RUNNING AWAY.
I SAID IT OVER AND OVER.
BETO IS A MESS. MEXICANS HATE BLACKS HERE, SO BETO LOST THAT VOTW

G'dayum...Cruz sounds like a sniveling old woman...and I loathe Beta's policies!

Betos search history
How Do You Repeal a Law

Everybody can agree that anyone like Beta who is named as an Obamacare cuck is going to be bad for us. "B-b-b-b-b-bbuuuuut I don't know how we can repeal all of it."

Fucking faggot.

MEDICALLY
COMPLEX
CHILD

Beto is Medically Complex.

my commie parents have one and I'm armed to the teeth, come get 'em

Women

Man spotted outside strangling a Beto supporter outside the studio.

Attached: 1474594998290.jpg (607x609, 60K)

Cruz is fucking destroying mr. White Male

LOL literally 'THINK OF THE CHILLRENS' this guy is a fucking meme

Damn, is Beto gonna list any facts in this story?

alex jones on beto, "mental retard"

Attached: 1517109426265.jpg (540x350, 34K)

Attached: 1492051298323.jpg (1280x670, 210K)

AIDS is pretty complex

portugal and amsterdam

>these hand motions

What’s the goal here

FUCK HIM UP TED!

WILL BETA BE SKATEBOARDING?