Convince me that free college is a bad idea

So exactly why shouldn't the government pay for free college for young people? Think of it like an investment. The return value would be a high number of doctors, politicians, activists, artists, poets, writers, engineers and scientists that are desperately needed

Attached: 34105157_236994547057812_764304243665403904_n.jpg (625x625, 102K)

Because professors need to be paid somehow.

its a fine idea.
t. national socialite

now remove NIGS

Attached: 1489966173782.jpg (1005x711, 122K)

>what are taxes

Oh hey there BNHA Catalonia poster. It's been a while since I last saw you here.

Attached: 1510057938116.jpg (802x854, 333K)

Yeah give me free money and ill be a fucking scientist and shit

Paid for by everyone including people who disagree with the over abundance of noncreative art degree graduates.

Because most people go to college and learn jack shit real world applicable skills or knowledge.

I don't want my taxes going to night and spics in any way

Niggers

So we would get a few useful fucks and an endless supply of sponges if we had "free" college?
Thanks for talking me out of supporting "free" college.
I'll take another tax cut instead.

I don't know what life is like in your meme country, but in the USA free college would amount to Whites paying for niggers' college.

Kill niggers.

Eliminate the nigger race from North America.

Attached: back-to-africa.jpg (886x625, 97K)

Its free but only the best get in. There entry exmas are pretty hard here if you want to go to any decent uni. Literally no niggers coz they are to stupid to get in.

I think 5/5 system

convince me you actually need college or uni in more than 10%of cases

Attached: IMG_7290.png (193x261, 8K)

It's a bad idea for 2 reasons:
>Not everyone is going to be doctors, lawyers and engineers. Those who become doctors, lawyers and engineers get paid enough to afford these loans.
>Workers who do not go to college don't benefit. Stealing from people to finance your personal needs is still theft.

>lmao let's just make degrees even more worthless
great idea

Free college is racist. You would have to have standards of who gets in.

The problem is you don't get functional adults from college. Sure there are good workers but you've got people all over the spectrum that believe they are more intelligent simply for the fact that they are in a uni. Student loans in California were reasonable but I'm still paying them off. (I went to a machinist training center) College in the US is pretty bad for the arts too.

But honestly (((who))) gets all the "higher education" money?

you cant train a chimp to be a scientist, student loans need to lose their guarantee and grants for in demand fields should be increased and merit based.

Convince me that college is a good idea.

>merit based.
racist

>convince me

what utter nonsense of a string of words

But only the best get in. Free college dosent mean everyone gets in.

People with a degree are superior in the eyes of employers.

It's not, if you go study STEM.

It doesn't make worthwhile degrees worthless, it makes makes worthless degrees extra worthless.

Free college is worthless. If everyone has a degree then no one has a degree.

Get rid of useless degrees and unnecessary credit hours for the useful degrees and you may have a point.
College isn't for everyone either. Some people don't need it while others do better in trade schools. Third option is you're a low IQ faggot who wants to hang out with your fellow commies on daddy's dime.
In it's current form college should cost money. The more the better. It'll permanently separate intelligent individuals with drive from those who deserve nothing but a lower class existence.

>Its free but only the best get in
At best it would start like that here and turn into anyone gets in quickly.

Holy fuck you guys are dense. Free dosent mean everyone can get in.

How are you gonna pay for it retard, what are you gonna do increase taxes? Take funding from K12? Are you a fucking moron user?

Racist.

Well works pretty well here. Sure there are useless degress but there are no useless doctors or engineers.

That wont work in america.

Most engineers are useless.

They won't be once everyone has a degree. It'll just be the new highschool diploma, it already almost is.

Attached: abhorrent bnha pol poster3.png (777x524, 33K)

Attached: abhorrent bnha pol poster2.png (842x540, 22K)

Until the first which cunt doesn't get in and sues cuz of muh patriarchy.
I can't comment about your country, but here if it starts good it only gets more retarded and costly when the Feds are involved.

Attached: abhorrent bnha pol poster.jpg (2400x3600, 1.19M)

There is no such thing as free.
>convince me my imaginary bullshit is bad

50% of people arent smart enough to gey anything useful out of college. Some high percentage of them arent driven or dont feel like going to college.

Theres already too many people in college.

College doesnt make you smart because you go there. College is where smart people go.

You won't get taller just because you join a basketball team

Degenerate

>there are no useless doctors or engineers.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Come on, man.
I wasn't born fucking yesterday.

Attached: IMG_1549.jpg (931x524, 177K)

Colleges are useless to most. If you're aiming to become a lawyer, engineer, physicist then go for it.
But otherwise it's a day care for shitty art majors where people are further indoctrinated into liberal group think.
You're better off getting a trade apprenticeship. I was making $65k per year age 23 while son if my friends left uni with massive debts. One of them got a bank teller job, another went to a call centre. Seven years later they're finally making money. I now own two homes. Thank fuck I listened to my uncle instead if my high school careers advisor who said I had a talent for acting which I should pursue. Lol. Fucking faggot.

Free higher education is not a bad idea, it should be a requirement for every state actually

And that's a good thing.

convince me that charging $40k a year at university is a bad idea.

This

Attached: 559.png (680x680, 413K)

>be teenage
>have prospects in life
>spend 1000s of dollars of tax payer money to keep going to school to hang out with my friends instead of getting a job

>indoctrination from 3-18 has not been effective enough
>better make it 3-22

Been awhile, fagbot
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1531632488849.png (1111x693, 323K)

>The return value would be a high number of doctors, politicians, activists, artists, poets, writers, engineers and scientists that are desperately needed
Poets, artists, writers are needed?

What practical value do they provide?

Anyways, college is highly politicized nowadays. Sociology departments are a self perpetuating cancer that is inflicting social justice on the general population.

You can already get your school paid for in the US with student loans. I got a degree in computer science about 80% through student loans. Now I'm making 90K a year and will be able to pay off my loans no problem at all. All "free college" will do is encourage people to learn things that aren't economically viable, because they won't have to pay for it.

Education reform is the next big thing in politics. Things will be much better in the 20s. Privatization, digitization, decentralization.

Every single major produces more graduates than new jobs (with the exception if CS but that will end in the next 3 years based on the number of entering students). Some fields like biomedical engineering are grossly oversaturated. I would only support free college if most of the public universities were closed, their endowments pooled to a select few colleges, and admission standards were raised such that the number of new graduates better reflected the job market.
But that won't happen and we all know whose behind the push to devalue engineers and scientists even more.

The government can’t cover as many costs associated with the university as the people could. The US government doesn’t have the funds to keep all the universities in businesss.

Free college would lead to a lot of colleges closing down, and a lot less enrollment seats. There are not enough resources to spread around.
Free college is a disaster waiting to happen.

Someone has to pay for it
The price rapidly inflates as the masses pay for it
the quality plummets
Degrees will be required for literally everything, empowering these once enlightened now corrupt institutions even further

need anything else?

>pay for free college
If it's free, how come someone has to pay for it?

The absolute state of communists.

MY money

Maybe it can be paid for if you join the military. And only so long as you dont pick a shitty bachelor degree that doesnt get you any further than flipping burgers. So gender studies courses and "art" majors must all be payed out of pocket.

I have never understood why americans are so dumb and fall for
>BUT FREE HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION IS COMMUNISM AND COMMUNISM IS BAD!!!"
Instead you allow those jews in the government literally send your hard earned money to Israel or waste them down the drain (((helping))) third world nigger countries (if you even can call them countries). Also you like to spend a lot on wars for israel and wealfare for your own niggers. You pretty much spend all your taxes on anything but yourself.

Also, people from all around the world come here to go to college, more than in other countries.

Our system is the best one, what’s actually wrong with it.

>19 million college students
>only 600k stem students
>Think of it like an investment
Is this why Spain is so far in the hole its going to bankrupt the EU

Only for certain fields and only based on merit.
It would never happen because dats raceizt

For most jobs, people learn more when they have 4 years of work experience versus 4 years of college training. There are only a few majors that actually requires a college degree.

It would be more helpful for the economy to have people working from 18 years instead of 22 - 30

The government doesn't want people getting smart, they are easier to control that way.

You're looking at this the wrong way, though. The free college meme exists because schools pressure teens into thinking a college education is the only way to succeed. College prep courses, standardized testing and counselors in league with post-HS education leads to one generation after another thinking "if I don't go to college, there's something wrong with me." There needs to be more emphasis on careers instead of college like trade schools, apprenticeships and technical work. I guarantee if high schools gave equal time to these things the free college meme would melt away. There are too many kids getting suckered into college who would be much happier fixing computers for $35/hr or doing plumbing for $70k/year.

>high number of doctors, politicians, activists, artists, poets, writers, engineers and scientists that are desperately needed
The vast majority of the public is completely incapable of making meaningful contributions in these fields.
The vast majority of people who are can navigate a student loan.

Extremely diminishing returns for a massive financial cost.

>that are desperately needed
We actually have a shortage of welders, electricians and plumbers

it would only work if you canceled out massive student debt as well and good luck getting banking jews to give up shekels