2 more hours

cbc.ca/news/world/kavanaugh-accuser-trump-1.4833017

>The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a confirmation vote of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Monday if no deal is reached by 10 p.m. ET Friday on how Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, would testify, the panel's chairman said.

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (560x411, 44K)

Shoo shoo Canadian. Stop interfering in my countries politics.

tick tock!

Attached: 1537533533515.gif (342x342, 404K)

>my country
>meme flag

Howdy.

It was 10AM. Have the goal posts shifted again?

The Jew (((Fienstein))) really pissed of Grassley. He’s having none of this shit.

Now that disgusting roastie whore says she is driving across the country. WTF. It’s like listening to 4 year olds.

>10am
>5pm
>10pm
Chances of them cucking again? Almost certain

it most certainly will be rescheduled because of some retarded technicality.

Yes, Grassley offered Monday hearing. Accuser said no, counteroffered for Thursday because that would make it almost impossible to get Kavanaugh on SC before October 1st. Grassley's original deadline passed and counter-counter offered for Wednesday with extended deadline of 7pm pacific(10 eastern) and if she said no then Monday will be the committee vote. She has yet to accept or deny the latest offer. However, I wouldn't think thr Republicans have the balls to keep their word so I think they'll eventually cave for the Thursday hearing.

Pay the price in November then fren.

God I’m sick of Republicans cucking

Yeah but what can I do about it. Flake, Collins, Murksowski, and Corker seem intent on putting the party in a bad spot. If Kavanaugh is not on the court by the election then the Dems will be very amped up and Republicans will think their party is weak and incompetent. Which is true, the party has given the accuser a titanic amount of power with zero evidence, they just don't have the balls to tell an obviously politically motivated leftist to fuck off.

Lol. They only reason dems even care is because they are using her to stall a vote on a Supreme Court nominee.

My guess is that her lawyer will say something by 9:30 tonight. Otherwise it will be all for naught and would have been a waste of everyone’s time.

monday vote postponed

Attached: vote postponed.jpg (1802x275, 86K)

Bumping your own threads?

This was an image from a regular twitter poster 2 hours ago, so no idea if this is legit. Haven't found source on this outside of it.

All they have to do is respond and the republicans will cuck and extend the deadline.

Fucking GOP cucks I swear. Demoshits would've voted the past Thursday unlike these faggots.

That shouldn’t happen but republicans are weak.

nah they'll definitely vote on monday if she doesn't agree to showing up on wednesday. but her lawyer will put out a statement 5 minutes before the deadline saying she'll show on wednesday but only if kavanaugh testifies first and no outside counsel and some other bullshit terms. we'll see if the repubs finally say enough and just ignore her and vote on monday or cave again.

>dictating that someone has to testify before congress first
that's none of her fucking business, she's just someone who allegedly got groped 36 years ago by a fellow teenager, she can't come up with terms forcing the senate and FBI to do shit.