Reddit is protecting Russian shill troll army on r/the_Donald

Reddit Post About Russia-backed Misinformation Mysteriously Deleted, Prompting Outcry

newsweek.com/reddit-spez-donald-sub-russia-1134323

np.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/9hqzb5/rfuckthealtright_mod_made_a_detailed_post_of_his/e6e3i19/

This is because we've since banned some of the reported domains, which means the posts are being caught by our filter which is pretty confusing. Ideally, we would block the post at submit time, which would be more transparent.

We don't normally take action or share details in the middle of such an investigation, but since this has so much attention right now, we’re making an exception. The domains we banned that were mentioned in the original post include:

geotus.army

geotus.band

usareally.com

brutalist.press

imgur.com/a/Zjg0YJn

imgur.com/gallery/9bm8xBR

Attached: 1525563563995 Russian trolls.png (1120x670, 392K)

McCain is a traitor.

eddit is currently engulfed in controversy, after a post describing an alleged Russian misinformation effort on “the_donald” subreddit disappeared from the site without explanation. Reddit user DivestTrump posted a detailed account of what he believed to be Russian websites linking through American hosts to post propaganda on the Donald Trump subreddit. The post gained massive traction, being gilded multiple times and reaching the front page of r/all. The now-deleted post claims sites like “geotus.army” brought viewers to a Russian-owned website and were upvoted by the thousands on t_D.

After a day, the post mysteriously disappeared from the “fuckthealtright” subreddit, causing confusion amongst users of the platform. The original poster deleted their account and the post. Users wondered why such a post would mysteriously vanish, sparking conspiracy theories about the reddit admins, Russia and what possibly could have happened to run rampant. After a full day of speculation, reddit users finally got an answer.

The original poster, using an alternative account that has also since been deleted but reddit admins confirmed was legitimate, shared their reasons for deleting the account. “I pissed off spez and other admins by releasing the info when I did,” the user wrote. Spez is the account name of Reddit CEO Steve Huffman, who has actively pushed to keep “the_Donald” from being deleted.

“When I made my post, the admins were caught off guard,” the OP wrote. “Spez gave me a brief 'I'm not mad, I'm disappointed' response. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to do a thorough dive on the reports and I cut that short. Remember that the sites were on reddit for over a year. So, sorry spez, but I don't feel that bad.”

Eat onions

>McCain is a traitor.

And you are a russian troll. Trumpstein is a traitor and draft dodger.

>FUCK NATIONALISM
>ANYONE THAT SHARES A RUSSIAN NEWS SOURCE IS A TRAITOR

>anyone that doesn't support neocon wars is a shill for russia

>>anyone that doesn't support neocon wars is a shill for russia

Then support Democrats instead of kike dictator Putin and his jewish oligarch buddies.

Attached: Putin's mother Shelomova-Shalomovitch is Jewish.jpg (1600x1000, 122K)

Attached: Putin-Shelomova Jew евр евреи passport.jpg (1024x733, 119K)

Attached: 1498063957631 Putin-Shalomovitch.jpg (679x900, 113K)

ijijij

Those sites no longer work. Is this all they got? Odd sounding websites c
with flagrantly shifty sounding domain names? This is it? Sounds more like a move to shut down t_d

Trump is a pro-racemixing cuck, granted. But the US was not supposed to have a standing army to begin with

Attached: F971BA1B-943A-433D-874E-0A72D5FD9977.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>plebbit
>defending mccain
>muh russia trolls
Kill yourself mutt

Attached: 1523140998437.png (824x856, 1.32M)

Democrats want fucking blood are you kidding me?

>Don't support kikes, support my globalist agenda and communism which are obviously kike free, good go- guy

When it comes to war, neocon democrat same same

everyone EVERYWHERE in the world knew that mccain was a nigger who worked with terrorists. you are a terrible shill you should get fired or just kys

Disrespecting US servicemen like that. Got a lot of nerve coming from the country that is literally the punch line of the international community. Or should I say communidad? Kill yourself.

McStain is a traitor

Attached: mojahedin-mccaine2.jpg (300x229, 18K)

>murdering people in an illegal war makes you a hero

The only good amerifat is a dead amerilard

Attached: 1503797102960.jpg (447x329, 44K)

McCain was a giant faggot. He was a giant faggot 10 years ago and now he's a dead faggot.
Rest in piss, asshole.

Attached: 1526928307102.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Lol Look at you pathetic crying incel retard, you're going to be crying for 6 more years, pace yourself

Attached: 1533111798328.jpg (960x960, 455K)

The only reason I'm sad about McCain's death is because I don't get to kill him myself.

At least he suffered.

Attached: d6b55fc4-d5d3-48cf-bb1b-a6e446d5e433.jpg (1280x960, 74K)

Attached: hack_the_planet.jpg (534x621, 64K)

WHAOAOAOAA

MASSIVE PSY OP CAMPAIGN BY RUSSIA on Plebbit!!!!!$!$!$!

>reality is like 5 tiny websites from russia that copy paste breitbart articles got upvoted that one time

Russian/Israeli/US psyops are fun. I enjoyed the trump experience. Wonder whats next.