Beto Won The Debate

Texas is turning Blue.
Face it, Losers!

Attached: 62F4FB21-8276-48C3-ADD3-44E2BCC15ABF.jpg (2048x2048, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and gay

Fake and gay, Mohammed.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x666, 74K)

Fake and gay, Faggotron

It was a bit of a stalemate.

The debate's short round format favored Cruz.

Cruz was better at using offensive pathos (emotion), when going on about the soldiers, pigs and rednecks.

lol he btfo'd beto, gtfo reddit shill

Ted just got 10 more points.

The fact that this thread exists is evidence to the contrary.

Cruz won, but Texas is undeniably turning blue anyway thanks to an invasion of spics and Californians.

I genuinely don't understand how a "progressive" leftist has a shot at a senate seat in Texas? Plz explain

Progressive politics are the smart and natural path for humans. Texans are starting to wake up and realize this.

BLUE WAVE

Attached: B3B728DC-2513-4989-8931-3DABF004DE12.jpg (675x387, 103K)

>texas is turning blue
>forgetting that spics are literally 17% of the population via americanimmigrationcouncil.org

okay bud.

Doubtful after passing voter id laws.

Really surprised Beto was on national tv (Stephen Colbert). I guess (((they))) really want him to win.

Is Texas a voter ID state? If yes then no it's not turning blue. If no, then yes the commiefornia niggers will overrun it like they do everything.
You niggers and spics have to go back.
t. Coloradan

This is controlled oppo, and it's shit, but I can't help but think that OP is right. Beta got a standing ovation from the crowd at the end. What the fuck is happening to my state??????

What's a beto?

Califags are moving from California, (a leftist state that is collapsing due to leftism) to Texas, (a conservative state doing well do to its conservatism) and voting for the same policies as California. Kind of like the muslims fleeing islamic shitholes and then trying to spread islam.

Issa ID state

Liberals have been shilling the fuck out of Beto, a White guy who changed his name to trick people into thinking he's Hispanic, and have been giving him 10s of millions in campaign funding.

Notice how he's constantly being praised about being the next Kennedy and all his flaws, like his DUI hit-and-run and burglary charges, are downplayed or just not mentioned in the news.

Hell, the day after the polls showed that Ted was up 9 points on Beto, a second poll was done online (usually done by phone) that gave Beto 2 points ahead of Cruz. They have to manipulate polling methods to give Beto the illusion of victory.

Attached: 1537400701835.png (1231x298, 19K)

Attached: blue_wave.jpg (619x559, 58K)

Fag

This is what being wrong looks like, folks.

Sure thing bud. Texas will be the first state to go full commie.

Attached: faggots.jpg (1200x1200, 1008K)

Mexicans

Nah:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

What kind of faggot hasn't already decided to vote Cruz yet?

Attached: 1457070959365.gif (480x270, 2.95M)

Your politics are dysgenic and bring out the absolute worst in humanity
"Progressive" politics are anything but

Kek

Gwosss.

Beto is Greek slang for a retarded nifgger, it means 'structural concrete' no Greeks there will vote for a guy called 'Beto' ever.

>blue
any day.. uhg I mean any election now, blue wave confirmed, racists btfo, drughmbf btfo, good nigh alt lite, #IMWITHHERSTILL #shewonthepopularvote

The people saying Cruz won are just sucking his cock because they are sheep that defend anyone who agrees with them. Beto is complete shit but he wiped the floor with Cruz and made him look like a total idiot. I hate to say it but Beto is probably going to beat Cruz in this midterm after this shameful display

What's the score? 42 7? Go Dallas!...

Attached: 1524149972453.jpg (247x274, 11K)

Attached: getthevoteout.png (1280x640, 1.2M)

The agenda of the left is to destroy the traditional ethos of the United States and to decimate Western civilization in general. It is promoted by idiotic cultural Marxists whose agenda would turn first world countries into third world hellholes dependent upon authoritarian government.

it's this exactly because then they can rule forever, they're literally criminals

Attached: 1528650790090.gif (200x200, 3.51M)