Is there a more pathetic or delusional person than the white, conservative Texan?

Is there a more pathetic or delusional person than the white, conservative Texan?
>muh shitty state full of Mexicans is the greatest
>never explains why

>the Mexicans in my state are actually based conservatives
>despite the fact the state is on track to turn blue because white people are dying out in it

>t-there's not really that many Mexicans here
>get robbed and shot by one on the way home from work

>we Texans love traditional and conservative values
>people walk around with dildos on their heads and have sex in the streets

>Texas is so based and redpilled it's attracting liberals from California here!

All of their pride in their state comes from history that is long past. You're not white, and you sure as fuck haven't fought off any Mexicans in recent history.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Texas-Mexico.jpg (400x320, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula
vacationidea.com/ideas/best-castles-in-texas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 0327DAFA-6CF0-4863-A4FE-84E395B1C3D0.png (980x716, 56K)

Texans act all badass but their state is literally a humid desert full of Mexicans.

>muh shitty state full of Mexicans is the greatest
>never explains why
It's mostly German. The Mexicans are mostly near the boarder, of Mexico. Are you that retarded?
We can open carry fucking swords if we want. You faggots in California can't even own a knife. You're basically the U.K., but with better food and more Jews.

>despite the fact the state is on track to turn blue because white people are dying out in it
Most of them are, because they are Catholic. They hate the illegals coming over, making them look bad, and cheating the system that they had to go through to become a legal citizen. You should see how many Mexicans work for DHS and the Border Patrol.

>t-there's not really that many Mexicans here
>get robbed and shot by one on the way home from work
Crime is pretty low, considering how many people are packing heat.

>we Texans love traditional and conservative values
Maybe during the one gay pride parade a year in Austin. I think it's been canceled the last couple years though. Also, those are Californians, faggot.

>Texas is so based and redpilled it's attracting liberals from California here!
Fuck off, we're full.

>Most of them are, because they are Catholic. They hate the illegals coming over, making them look bad, and cheating the system that they had to go through to become a legal citizen. You should see how many Mexicans work for DHS and the Border Patrol.
How on earth any of it is a good thing?

Law abiding nonwhites is the worst thing that can happen to your country/state

Attached: 1D5AB471-F38F-4426-B9DE-09A0C5DDAA33.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>all Mexicans are nonwhite
You idiots think a country dictates how much melanin a person has. Look at your own country bong, most of you fuckers are darker than the darkest Mexican.

Ah... Here we have the infamous based "white" Mexican. His genes are only from the finest and whitest European stock.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-210145.jpg (1080x700, 303K)

>Spanish people aren't white
Fuck off memeflag. Be a real commie and starve to death. Stop wasting our tax dollars by being a nigger on food stamps. Do the right thing for society for once in your life.

>all Mexicans are nonwhite
Correct. All ethnic groups in Mexico, except the Amerindians, have negroid DNA.

>Look at your own country bong, most of you fuckers are darker than the darkest Mexican.

Attached: 0A4F1B7C-1382-4BD8-8054-1BD640FBAFA2.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>Spanish people are White
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula

They're fucking Indians, retard. They're closer to being Chinese than Africans.

The overwhelming majority of illegal aliens in Texas are mestizos with a lot more indio in them than criollo. They aren't nearly as volatile as Black people but they are definitely too dumb on average to fully integrate into the social fabric of a first world country, which is already starting to breed resentment among them and especially their kids.

They are one drop rule sickle cell niggers. Your average spic has 10% nigger blood on average. So not even human.

Do you really think that the pure Redskins like those mulatto spic ogres? fuck no

Attached: FE7BF12F-E2EB-46EB-95EA-5F6588B98216.jpg (1711x1536, 395K)

>meme flag
Always. Kys poo in loo

pls help, we will be blue by 2020

Immigrant working in tech in texas, AMA

I am from the third world but don't worry, I'm white

Attached: Rhojack.png (249x203, 9K)

well, I don't like mulims and niggers... does that count as conservative ?

high caste or low caste white?

Attached: qgvvWpQ.jpg (604x789, 98K)

Close enough for me.

Not denying the rest of your post, but I live in a heavy injun state and I've seen plenty ogres here. They may not be pure redskins, but the most they're mixed with is european

>high caste or low caste?
I think everyone on Jow Forums would put white Zimbabweans at about the highest tier, considering we never die

Attached: Rhodesians in Formation.jpg (1024x693, 420K)

>muh guns muh liberty
>gets ethnicaly replaced in span of 40 years

Lmao american goblins are so cringe

who cares if you are white what you do that counts you have literal white salafists running around in the uk being the most despicable garbage you can even imagine literal waste of oxygen.

If you want the true Texas feeling, you have to get out of the major cities, which have become mongrelized.

East Texan, AMA

Attached: 1524439839118.png (775x581, 265K)

>White colonizers got BTFO by spearchucking apes

Rhodesia is a disgrace to the white race.

Is the meth still good in Tyler?

Fuck off white nigger

Pic related was literally the only battle we lost in the entire war

They really don't teach it at all in schools, do they.

Attached: Lancaster House Agreement.gif (454x712, 85K)

>white zimbawean

fuck,
is this ride never gonna end?

Let him keep his hope and state pride, blackpilling faggot
>flag
Oh nevermind. Carry on with your jewing, no one buys it anymore

>Is the meth still good in Tyler?
I wouldn't know, Tyler is too big of a city for me

I'm of German descent, like most of Texas.

Exactly.

>but the most they're mixed with is european
well, racemixing always creates abominations. what did you expect? Sadly, the Redskin tribes of North America are almost dead
Learn some history, baboon
Anglo-Celtic descent?

We're just going to keep retreating. I run my own software and that's kind of my fulltime job. I employ three americans and think I'm doing a pretty good job for my age.

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 101K)

Irish and swedish. both sides of the family lived in southern rhodesia from the early 1910s

If you knew anything about history then you would have known that when Texas became are republic the mexicans were already a majority. They hated Santa Anna more than we white did and were based allies in kicking him out. That is why our mexicans are different from yours. COPE harder calicuck.

I agree, there are too many of you worthless worst coasters moving to my state. Git out.

We don't focus too much on white failures such as Rhodesia.
Hi Mohommad

>German
You wouldn't happen to have ARYAN BLOOD would you?

Attached: file.png (117x107, 3K)

I like my state

Attached: 1537407985389.png (800x750, 73K)

I don't even know what that meme means anymore.
Here, have some German Castles in TX.
vacationidea.com/ideas/best-castles-in-texas.html

Nah it was just a meme, Im pretty anglo

Attached: file.png (373x395, 23K)

The Mexicans were not a majority in 1836. There were around 30k English speakers in Texas at that time, a third or so of them Black, and 5k Mexicans. Mexicans remained less than ten percent of Texas' population from the time of the Civil War all the way to the 1970s.

fuck off, fetishing faggot. Redskins were always subhuman and the redmutts of today are the closest they've ever been to real people (yet still far off). Quit sucking on hollyjew movies and disney cartoons.

Bitter nigroid detected

Attached: mexican_troll_face_by_animallover456-d8de3ve.png (1024x518, 227K)

>We don't focus too much on white failures such as Rhodesia.
At this point I'm fairly sure this is bait, but the only whites that failed rhodesia were in the west, if you do literally any inkling of research you'll find that to be the case

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 4K)