Bruh

Bruh
Look at this dude

Attached: Dnp_0YpUYAAI_Yo.jpg (521x423, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no no no no no

Attached: DnqAl0ZU8AENmCv.jpg (851x986, 67K)

Looks like a Mexican to me.

>literally virgin meme

Attached: 1513586353944.jpg (520x390, 21K)

He got BTFO so hard
Rato tied him to Obamacare, amnesty, gun-grabbing, white privilege, heroin, Soros and Californian donors, while all Robert had to say was "muh 254 counties" and "muh PACs"

He looks like a weird mix of too young and too old. It's a bit mind-boggling honestly.

Beto was BTFO.
I doubt he will show for the other two debates.

Attached: image.jpg (680x588, 50K)

irish american

>stop being racist for a second please dude ...

Beto wants to be Mexican

"O'Rourke is a fourth-generation Irish American": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke

his neck looks like Nancy Pelosi's pussy

remind that sad man cruz what trump said about his family and the debate is over . beto won dude . u gotta be really stupid to vote for a sad little man like cruz .. he cant even protect his family XDDDD unless u are a big KEK ..

>OH WAIT ......

yo remember the mocie water world? kevin costner had gills just like this mother fucker

Attached: clomp.png (934x526, 63K)

the irish are worse than the fucking jews

sometiems lizard people struggle to fill out the mansuits believably. it's been a wet, humid summer, so it probably swelled while in storage and was a little loose on him

>XDDDD

Attached: back.png (800x820, 267K)

>irish american
>O'Rourke is a fourth-generation Irish
Every. Time.

Attached: 1524151545197.png (962x677, 56K)

Attached: 20180921_195731.jpg (343x359, 46K)

Attached: what-turkey-neck.jpg (479x360, 29K)

>this bullshit
Beto is as cowboy and as Texan as a fucking code monkey in San Francisco

Someone should edit a merchant out of his veins

>clomp clomp

Attached: DF2F3D8D-B7EE-4A83-85D5-7FFAC9617D99.png (621x605, 349K)

Damn he's gotta be swole as fuck

>angery

He acts like a Mexington.

He looks like John Kerry and George Bush had a buttbaby, and his funding's probably coming from the (((same people.)))

Fitting. Torchys tacos are absolute shit

I'd bet money he's got Kennedy DNA in him. Just look at him!

Eh, I like their trailer park (fried chicken) and wrangler (brisket, egg, potato) tacos, and their queso is pretty godtier. Far from authentic, but still pretty good.

Kesos, on the other hand, is absolute shit.

Nigga got JVD from being roasted

you're larping as a naive ignorant democrat very very well user.

I had the trailer park tacos today. Wasn't impressed. Queso was good though.

He's posturing himself as an RFK or a white Obama; his rhetoric and pacing is eerily Obama-like as well.

He's coincidentally an empty suit just like Obama, but voters have short memories and generally don't pay attention to policy outcomes, only what they're told in the latest news.

Cringe shill you post this in every thread about him

Queso is the only good thing there. Tacos y Mas in Dallas is how it's done. Closest thing to real tacos that I've had outside of my kitchen or south Texas

I dont get it, Rafael Cruz is a literal spic.

He's just another trick by the dems. Get a white guy to run with a Spanish sounding name. They're relying on their usual stupid voters

HE WAS AWESOME ON THE ELLEN DE GENERES SHOW THIS WEEK

As opposed to Rafael Cruz actually being a spic? Lmao

There's a tranny NZ professor that looks exactly like him

At least he isn't trying to hide what he is like Beta

did cruz bring up he's the son of a billionaire?

"Beto" is a nickname for Roberto. Robert O'Rourke is 4th generation Irish. The fact the left doesn't REEE over a white culturally appropriating the name Roberto is mind boggling. Rafael on the other hand is a popular Hispanic/Latino name which includes Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans. Cruz is Cuban. Please explain how he is pretending to be something he's not?

Thats a dick sucker for sure

Look at what

Alt cuck Jow Forumslacks really triggered by Beto and his odds of turning Texas.

Bunch of triggered snowflakes.

Did they give him a ton of adderall?

Attached: vein bane cia dark knight rises 2012.webm (128x150, 29K)

You shouldn't make fun of him just because fatass trump supporters can't see their veins because of fat rolls

>Alt cuck Jow Forumslacks really triggered by Beto and his odds of turning Texas.

Attached: 1537586846704.png (1231x298, 19K)

[mariachi music plays in the background]

Attached: subtle.jpg (851x986, 96K)

Hes free to come here and spend those dollars on hard drugs and cheap hookers

this has happened for 20 years now, the dimocraps dump huge amounts of money into texas and then lose.

It's just a resource sink. the RNC keeps pumping out fear propaganda about losing when that's not going to be the case. Beta is not the guy to flip a red district in Texas. He'd have to be a legitimate blue dog, born and raised in Texas. Not a dyed in the wool California liberal.

Neck veins doing some weird shit.

All the demorats have is druggies and pedos.

Kek this scene has been so autistically decoded

That neck conjures up memories of Carl The Cuck.

Attached: Beta The Cuck.jpg (960x620, 192K)