how do we get away from these people?

what is the song at the end?

why is this being blocked?

I'm done
I want out
this is too much for me

ITT jidf who thinks he can samefag on the same ID

speak English

we know this behavior leads to the abuse of humans - if these people are not forced into some sort of mental health they should at least do jail time for the abuse of animals

>Where is PETA
PETA unironically endorses this

what?
please explain that

While I agree the video's talking about some unironically degenerate shit and these people should burn in hell, don't samefag your own thread, it looks bad.

Anyways, on to actual discussion. This kinda shit can't stand, so what do we do? We've got the twitter accounts, but trolling's not the solution here. How do we make sure these fuckers rot in jail?

Attached: Disaprove.jpg (247x200, 27K)

Yeah this fucker is guilty

I can't believe this is actually a thing to begin with. and I am in shock that these people are no in prison or in some psych ward

I didn't want to samefag it, but it wasn't coming up in the catalog and I thought the topic might be forbidden/banned I just couldn't make sense of any thing

Anyone know where to find the videos?

The video had the twitter usernames, just look for them on twitter and you'll presumably find them. If you feel like doing that to yourself, that is. Frankly I'm not even gonna touch that shit.

We need to make squads armed with guns and hunt these retards for sport.

Cringe

Attached: 1486636365307.jpg (640x501, 39K)

kaway fuhhrms archived them

Goddammit OP calm your fucking bleeding vagina.

Attached: soyboy.gif (413x243, 51K)

someone get on that, just need a screen cap of faces and possible reflections

y-yeah
for evidence

When the furry extermination begins, will normal, well-adjusted people who simply jerk off to anthro be spared?

Attached: chio_stunned.png (301x295, 152K)

Just find them and destroy them, end of story.

>anthro
The gateway. You will be burned.

Looks to be removed, shame

Repent

Time to fuck up some furfags.
None of them are innocent.

We need to make limitation on what is considered human and what not , so sick fucks like those to have no rights and be left for humans to hunt.