University in Europe

How cucked is y'all's universities over there? Any classes that push diversity and inclusion? There isn't even any football. Why live? Post green texts.
>t.SEC Master race

Attached: 6942191.jpg (2000x1333, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/27/whooping-should-banned-beause-excludes-deaf-people-nation-union/
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not from Europe, but from what I heard the British universities are pretty cucked
>telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/27/whooping-should-banned-beause-excludes-deaf-people-nation-union/

Attached: britbongs.png (618x594, 250K)

post sla- I mean STUDENT ATHOLETES

Dunno about Europe but Job Centre made me go a course at the local college this week and yesterday we spent a whole day on equality and diversity.

post sad stories from sla- STUDENT ATHOLETES getting their low iq brains handegged to shit

haha I love that show

Attached: Cartman.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>y'all
>muh sec black bulls

kys you fat pathetic cuck

>Delegates at the NUS annual conference in Brighton were encouraged to use “jazz hands” instead of clapping - where students wave their hands in the air - as this is deemed a more inclusive form of expression.

It's almost like satire. For the record, I go to a top 10 university (World ranking) in the UK and it is extremely based; don't trust how the media portrays certain institutions.

everything thats not slav is cucked. slavs have a problem of nostalgic retarded boomers larping communism was great, whilst living in 99% white country not realising what are they asking for. its, im gonna say it, problematic, because some of them brainwash our youth with these bullshit stories.

Fuck off you mouth breathing retard.

honestly i dont believe you, even 15 years ago you guys spoke in fucking code. nikka instead of nigga, moosomething instead od muslim etc. at first i thought its just a word play but boy i was wrong lol.

Attached: 1536994462596.jpg (960x741, 136K)

>t. foot ball-lets with no national championships

Fuck the Tide
Fuck the SEC in general lol

Attached: Based Bobby.jpg (620x390, 40K)

What you are looking for is reddit.com

Summer is over.

Fuck off

>meme flag
kys

>implying this board has anything besides slide threads sponsored by JIDF

Attached: 1535233392993.jpg (700x483, 44K)

jesus fucking christ is that guy wasted, they keep saying he's got health problems and that's why he walks funny. How do they explain the fact that he acts like he's on fucking MDMA every time he's in public?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

You used to be a girls' school.

Attached: Grant_Field.gif (630x451, 151K)

>There isn't even any football.
yeah it's a university not a sports franchise

>Ireland's entire existence
>It's a country, not a place to be solely dependent on a fucking potato
king me

We literally watch niggers give either brain damage, and we don't pay them any money for our amusement.

German universities are garbage-tier and only there to shit out cheap slaves for our industrial and service sectors as quick as possible.

Ah, the University of Alabama, where one female will murder the other for not being upset enough over the football team losing a game even though both were fans of the same team.

We still have a 60/40 ratio but you won't see me complaining

Attached: 524.jpg (1080x1349, 211K)

>Missing the Drown Proofing manly era
>still 80/20 ratio
Feels bad man.

>tfw no sorority gf who invite you to all their parties and lets you take them to formal
why live bros?

Attached: 1431103001485.jpg (205x246, 13K)

>There isn't even any football.

>There isn't even any sport in which niggers are predominant, and in which the only "athletic" goal is to push other players into the ground with your weight (the help of burgers and other nasty things you've consumed) as you drag an egg across the field.

Don't know about other countries but our professor called trans "chimeras" and we all laughed