Give it to me straight Jow Forums...are we winning?

Are the masses really waking up and victory will soon be ours, or are we mere days away from being permanently silenced as civilization crumbles around us?

Attached: 1527896558473.png (819x716, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7LgKq
redstorm2018.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both

egas

The Jews are winning. We're just pawns in the game

Depends on what your idea of winning is. I want civilization to crumble. This society is cancer.

Attached: arydon-burning-district.jpg (800x420, 37K)

Depends on what YOU do. Every single vote you make, every single breath you take, affects what will happen in the near, far, and distant future. The same goes for the rest of us.

This is probably a slide/shill thread, but I really wanna see where this goes.

This ride never ends. There is no "winning" only surviving

We win when civilization as we know it crumbles

Winning what? Victory for who? All of you are 11yo larpers doing זero things to actually help the world. kys

Darkest before the dawn user

Attached: 1537153894557.png (225x287, 99K)

I see our civilization as an addict on a downward spiral into self-destruction. How many addicts are able to recover?

If you hold sweaty russian gf feet in people's faces they will wake up

Wake me up

nice try kike

This. It honestly doesn’t matter. I know that you’re seeking comfort OP; instead, continue to push, and let that be your comfort.

each generation fights the same battles over and over again, you never win and never lose, the fight rages on

In America we are winning
In Cucked Euopre we are not

americans actually believe this
dude. 40% of america isnt white. how the FUCK is that gonna be dealt with
>it literally wont

europoors pls save ursleves

>misspells ZERO with A Hebrew letter
FOUND YOU. FOUND THE ISRAEL SHILL WITH THE MEME FLAG
HAHAHAHAHA
GET IN HERE and laugh at this faggot!

Attached: 7569610040_885a6b0cef_b.jpg (1024x683, 196K)

We haven't won anything ever with the exception of Trump and that was handed to us by the boomers. So no, we're not winning.

Depends if you found the wormhole on a sandy hook

Ha-Ha

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 02.03.21.png (701x80, 22K)

Yes we are winning

Attached: images-113.jpg (384x383, 11K)

We take out the trash.

Attached: 1537556148483.png (437x699, 284K)

So easy to fall, oh /pol./

Never change.

SAVED. fucking kikes can't even hide

The Israeli Weapons Systems traces here
130.211.102.203 /NSA Virginia and Mountain View California

Attached: Vj0W8QA.png (512x384, 208K)

real life isnt that tidy user, there are no pivotal moments where everything is won or everything is lost
It's just a slow back and forth slog where we repeatedly retread the mistakes of our ancestors over and over again forever

Attached: 115803806011.gif (480x320, 2.96M)

Attached: rich-orange-predator.png (709x618, 290K)

t.VPN

Attached: 1530813035381.png (494x635, 128K)

Doubt it user, keep fighting the good fight

We're winning in terms of grand strategy. The problem is that we're in the "Empire Strikes Back" part of things. We can't continue winning without end, the other side is going to make their own moves from time to time as well.

ok ok you got me

Can I sell you some bagels? only 54 shekels a piece.

the problem is we're not playing the game you think we're playing. we're building to a moment that is entirely different to what you're focusing on.

hint, the future is technology, feminism and muslims are secondary relevance at best.

Attached: 1517558963117.jpg (1487x2048, 287K)

It's hopeless, there's no point even fighting. We should just kill ourselves now and get it over with

a jew in Brazil. what a faggot
ahahaha lol at your """"life"""""
also thanks for the (you) bitch

You realize one can simply look hebrew letters on wikipedia right?

It is though.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 02.08.24.png (559x442, 360K)

We already lost desu. The demographic battle has long since been lost I'm sorry to say. The only thing that remains to be seen is it we white folk decide for a land of our own. And that will be a fight. Cuz we sure af have lost our own countries. Honestly though, (((they))) just can't help themselves. Whatever progressive thoughts this judge kavanaugh had remaining in his head, believe you me he has been redpilled af by this whole experience. Every time they persecute one of us in the name of this nonsense, another redpilled white angel gets its wings.

We need no masses, just radical few

Attached: 1c33427ce2f96e6d86995304fec4193a.jpg (550x448, 49K)

weather or not we are wining isn't important, whats important is that we are fighting the good fight, we aren't just going to let cultural marxism take over and destroy whats left of western society.

Fpbs

Checked. Yes both

֠
05A0
֡
05A1
֢
05A2
֣
05A3
֤
05A4
֥
05A5
֦
05A6
֧

נ
05E0
ס
05E1
ע
05E2
ף
05E3
פ
05E4
ץ
05E5
צ
05E6
ק
05E7
ר
05E8
ש
05E9

If we are lost, we should lose with glory and fire at least then future generations can learn about this era

Attached: 123123123123123123.png (934x840, 119K)

can't hide tone of voice though

NO

And the reason these retarded commie fucks can even get an inch is that WE DONT GET OUT INTO THE STREETS TO PEACEFULLY RALLY AND PROTEST, WE NEED TO PULL OFF MORE FUCKING STUNTS LAWFULLY

>that 30 year old doomer

oh fuck off no one """"ACCIDENTALLY""""" types Hebrew letters while posting you complete faggot.
go shove a bagel up your ass

Attached: b0ca1778701ea124bf326902ae4a27a2.jpg (700x724, 105K)

Yes. Trumps approval rating is probably the highest it's been during his presidency right now thanks to the lefts miscalculation with this kavanaugh deal. Literally up until about two weeks ago it was hit after hit on trumps image related to the mueller fishing expidition. Of course they still found nothing substantial on trump but headlines like Trumps personal lawyers office raided by FBI hurt his image. Despite all of this he still held on because the left and the media have used up almost all their influence, but nontheless he did take a 1-2 point drop in approval. Things have shifted big time, not only has Trump bounced back based on simply having time to weather the storm and have the headines fade, but the bullshit they are pulling on kavanaugh just doesnt cut it with independents. It's backfiring and they are scrambling desperately to manage and shilling guilty until proven innocent onto the public. Add on to this that Trump is now fighting back against the mueller investigation big leauge, redactions, leakst to the nyt regardig possible treason by deepstate kikes. Shit is going smoothly my friend. Trump supermajority 2019-2021 is how it's looking.

lol no.

The winners are those who know about the

sandy hook
worm hole

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 02.13.01.png (1041x463, 308K)

This goy gets it. Being permanently silenced and watching civilization crumble will BE what wakes the masses.

And that's when things get interesting.

Attached: Results of German Federal Elections.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

No. You havent killed your enemies you retard.

What exactly would "winning" mean in this context?

??????????????

Jow Forums always loses because it's full of losers. Go figure

archive.is/7LgKq

Sky King Hebrew Potato Soup Edition

Only chance we got is keep going further right. Disenfranchise illegals EVERYWHERE, including California. Work to boot more and more illegals out, as fast as is humanly possible. Trump is but the first step. We need to go further, boot many millions more out of our country before it is too late, which it almost already is

>not even a full army of angry germans could defeat the jews
>now they have even more power than before
geee I wonder who is winning

Attached: 1507483926815.png (406x452, 30K)

zoomers are red pilled and we just have to wait until boomers die for things to correct themselves

Is God a mirror unto yourself?

We're deep in the mines of Moria, Gandalf is dead. That's where we're at.

We have SUCH a long way to go it's fucking depressing. Seems impossible to remove the minorities, put women in their place, and expel the Jew. How the fuck would this even happen?
And on these things, I feel like we haven't even started.

Attached: 1528687864989.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>Give it to me straight Jow Forums...are we winning?

I just come here to troll and shit post. Jow Forums got btfo from the beginning by (((them))).

Nope you need to stop people dying of diseases which are curable by cannabis

You need to realise all war is a lie and nuclear weapons don't exist

and you need to find the worm hole on the sandy hook

(((they)))

You mean The Elohim of course.

Only you don't leave Moria this isn't the films you're here forever.

We are in the process of awakening, soon will be the bloodshed

of course you do

How could you possible think anything else.
?
hm

we are winning on the redpill front but the left are in hyperdrive pushing into establishments from linux to card games etc we need to hold the line,fight back to back and no surrender lands! if you fall the guy behind you falls

Not necessary for this game.

>zoomers are red pilled

Attached: the_boomer.jpg (717x880, 105K)

It's all black pill until Jesus comes back.

Well what I would say is everything is as it should be according to The Elohim

This guy gets it.

Attached: Ready 2 Go 3.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

If you dont with your family and friends register as republican and vote then yes you will lose.
So get out and vote, its that simple.

Midterms are in less than 6 weeks, get out with your friends and family register republican and then when the time comes vote.
It doesnt take long, just do it.

Partisan State-By-State Guide to the Midterms

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/

>Elected a President who's becoming more bitter towards the left by the day
>Unemployment in historic lows
>Allies are either taking us seriously or hesitant to challenge us
>North Korea is slowly opening up to the world
>All the while the Left is crying about Russia and #metoo.

Keep shoving the facts in their faces and don't give an inch. You'd have to be a dumbass to believe there wouldn't be pushback.

You really think he'll be called Jesus when he comes back

and you know, he'll no doubt be called a schizophrenic, how would he overcome Asch's conformity of systems?

Attached: 1537544805217-1.jpg (1154x1310, 118K)

The adults will be home soon to reclaim the steering wheel of the ship of state, and when that happens, you edgefaggy Trumpanzees will be permanently silenced into obscurity where you belong.

ahhhaaaa busted

>Are the masses really waking up
the question is, when are you going to wake up? you've lost the battle. thanks to sjws in corporate america, the next generation of leaders is going to be worse than ever. trump was a hail mary to see if the tides could be shifted. it didn't work

Attached: 6565465464536.png (640x360, 308K)

We're winning, OP. Unironically its memes that are helping, because its the modern version of humor, art and entertainment, all of which used to be under (((J))) control.

Maybe he catches you on a sandy hook with a worm hole attached

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 02.21.42.png (1137x467, 339K)

>what is counter culture

flag checks out

Attached: un.jpg (490x350, 34K)

performance art when it's public. retarded, autistic larping as a ritual when it's not.

Not until you learn how to say fuck america.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-22 at 02.24.35.png (393x291, 163K)

then tell me what I should know, you fucktard memeflagging namefag. tell me.

Let me address your aids on a point by point basis:
>Elected a President who's becoming more bitter towards the left by the day
He already was no news here

>Unemployment in historic lows
The product of Obama dumping literal hundreds of billions in bailout anyone with a high school level education of economics knows who to attribute this to

>Allies are either taking us seriously or hesitant to challenge us
Literally no one cares about the US atm its trying to make a name for itself in Syria but failed where the Russians succeeded on the global scale its fighting a losing battle as Russia and China modernize and form their own socioeconomic bloc so no at this point in time the US is in a very precarious position that no one wants to side with or those who do are left with no choice

>North Korea is slowly opening up to the world
Like Lebanon, Egypt, Israel etc they will only open up to use the US/Russia in terms of grants and free guns

>All the while the Left is crying about Russia and #metoo.
Irrelevant

Say it op. Say “fuck america.”

Well, asking which shape the earth is, is like asking which shape software is

Fuck off faggot

>vague bullshit answer
be direct and clear or kys.

It takes the form of multiple things, the earth.

The unseen and the seen but it is through the unseen we truly see

fucking faggot. filtered.

If people are stupid enough to not wake up they deserve all the evil and slavery that is coming their way.

Attached: maxim.png (500x328, 83K)

watch altered carbon to get an idea.

the war was already won in 31 AD
so fear not
the other side has many battles it will win, but the war is already ours