Recently converted normie

hey i'm fairly normie, i was a liberal until a couple years ago. been lurking Jow Forums for a few years as well, but it was a bit too extreme for me until recently. I'm just wondering if people could recommend me some documentaries, websites, or archives with good information on the JQ. My favorite channel right now is Red Ice TV. Just became a member a couple days ago, because I found them so inspiring.

I converted from normiism basically after witnessing the degeneracy of university and feeling disgusted by all the people i considered "friends" who were far leftists and made me feel shitty over being "a straight, white male." i started researching and realized holy shit, i'm not alone and the world doesn't have to be like this at all. i've done a complete 180 and i want to get more involved. I want europe and america to be homelands for european people, ultimately. and I think it's absolutely disgusting that people think this is bigoted.

thanks.

Attached: botched circumcision.jpg (684x609, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkHfpwPmvmY
youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA
youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k
youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/UkHfpwPmvmY

Find the documentary called "The Century of the Self" so that you can see the erection of the control grid and the hands behind the West.

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA

If you are genuine then learn Natural Law. I cant find a better QRD then Mark Passio.
Everyone on here is mostly an ignorant fuck.
youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k
youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 7.01.09 PM.png (1280x800, 1.03M)

Attached: 065.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Attached: 042.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Attached: 070.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Attached: 135.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

Attached: 145.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Take the red pill and join us.

Attached: 1510655418449.jpg (1000x1374, 177K)

Attached: 194.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Attached: 161.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

That's great pham, but I have absolutely no idea what to say to you.

founding fathers were the bad guys. Ending colonialism was a mistake.

Attached: 162.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

.t Tavistock institute juden

Attached: 166.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

.t Muh constitution retard as the white race goes extinct.

awesome. thanks for the share. i'll check out more of their videos.
i watched that the other day, someone posted it on a thread here
thanks for all of this! appreciate it.

oh yeah, i just watched that last week too. along with europa the last battle. great films

Check this bro :

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

it's an intro an appetizer ( for truth ) so to speak.
Basic mus-know knowlage.

There are 3 or so Interviews / documentaries.
checkem if you're hooked ( and you will be )

His name is Yuri Bezmenov, cover name Thomas Schuman.
-------
Feminists and other leftists are useful idiots who serve only to destabilise the society. When the goal is reached, they will be "lined up against the wall". 1984 interview with a former KGB agent and Soviet diplomat, Yuri Bezmenov.

>.t Muh constitution retard as the white race goes extinct.

> Oh noes, freedom is shit, i rather want to be a slave !

Fucking niggnogg/brainlet untermensch

Take the kybalion over to /x/. He's looking for redpills, not fearsome wizard powers.

that pic is totally not shooped

>Post-Natal Abortion.
Please tell me this isn't true!

Attached: Picard_squinting.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Stop pushing that mans bullshit. He may say some truth but it i buried in lies and misdirection. There is no good "great work" or good occult fighting against the bad people. They are only two heads to a singular coin. What he calls the "light" is just the other half of the dialectic.
He is deceiving you

Attached: 1519132749585.jpg (1200x966, 698K)

Same bro. I was a normie until I went to (((College))). It made me realize how disgusting the far left is, and how much of a threat they are to white people, men, the general welfare of American society, etc.

I watched some of PragerU's videos, and I read Daily Wire. It's pretty informative if you want to learn more about conservatism in general.

Attached: 1529387231789.jpg (645x430, 58K)

My mind works like that but it also doesn’t. I’m not saying I’m special, there are a lot of me. But not all of us are so predictable. This seems like a jewish model. They always try to plot and graph shit which works with NPCs but the rest of us have the element of unpredictability and that terrifies the jew. They can’t control it.

None of the Red ICE chicks are as hot as they think they are

Attached: Ready 2 Go.jpg (1920x2153, 1.29M)