Is the world becoming Tower of Babel 2.0?

>And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
>Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
English has spread all over the world, and in their hubris the intelligentsia plan to make an AI god.
Is the Left’s redefining of language for political ends God’s punishment on us?
Is this going to happen every time we reach a technological apex? The people form factions and mean different things by the same words?

Attached: 4A4AB461-B764-4E76-A6C2-EBEAB3A6137C.png (1136x640, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJQkwnkNSPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Computers and AI are the antichrist

The OT is a comprehensive guide for the jews on what NOT to do, so yes. Yes it is

Attached: eu-european-parliment-louise-weiss-building-tower-babel-building.jpg (620x400, 241K)

You do more to recreate the towel of babel when you bred spics into existence than the EU ever did.

how fucking insane did they have to be to think this was a good idea?

>y'know that tower in the bible that was destroyed due to the arrogance of the people building it?
>yeah?
>let's make our incredibly arrogant and elitist organization's headquarters look just like it
>fucking brilliant idea Jean-claude

It seems like edgelord culture has predated the 2000s

It's supposed to look like the Colosseum. Read a book you absolute niggers.

youtu.be/iJQkwnkNSPc

No goyim its okay were only SUMMONING spirits .

Did nobody let them know they fucked up?

Yes

Attached: just.png (213x293, 149K)

Englishman here, fagatron

Bullshit

Bullshit Paco, Spanish and mandarin are spoken more than English. We are getting a spanification of the South West states in the USA.

This is a real poster.

Attached: 1526222838941.jpg (610x735, 183K)

>There is never a prophet who has not warned the Ummah of that one-eyed liar; behold he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed.

Yes - that is the aim of the globalist elite. One people, one culture, money above all else.

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 692K)

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

What the fuck
That seems a bit on the nose, no?

Ffs hubris cubed

I'm pretty sure that the dudes building it are facing downward

>God fucked up humanity because he was jealous of their potential

That's like bashing your kids head in after he brings home an A+, why does anyone think this being is worthy of devotion or worship?

They are that arrogant.

The Tower of Babel was satan and his human puppets giving the middle finger to God. They built it in case God flooded the world again because they wanted to continue their degeneracy. So, God confounded the language and split the people.

The tower of Babel proves the flat earth. All of the "metaphorical" retards who say the tower was a stargate need to repent and re read their bibles. They cleared the entire landscape of resources trying to build up to the literal 3rd heaven above the firmament. Nimrod wanted to invade heaven and dethrone God, until God stopped it himself.

>Interpretation of this early Biblical work was brought to you by...

Attached: helping-the-retarded-to-know-god.jpg (650x650, 39K)

I think the more interesting aspect of the myth is the idea that with one language and purpose, humans can do anything imaginable.
And this sort of idea has been affirmed by various philosophers eg Wittgenstein who have analyzed language and reality and the relationship between them
>whatever is possible for you to think, is also possible to happen
Literally it is a law of metaphysics that if you can imagine it then you can realize it.
Really spooky stuff when you think about it.

Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool, said God.Globetards btfo again.

Actually, the EU wants to literally forbid English from being used in it's halls after Brexit is over.

>And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever-

Because man, unlike God, is not perfect. Look at the state of modern society.

Attached: i_am_become_death.jpg (512x417, 41K)

>Nimrod wanted to invade heaven
Nimrod wanted to invade heaven
What an epic image.
I always wondered why the states and the russians started firing the Nukes straight up when they got them.

Attached: babel.jpg (931x374, 84K)

To break the firmament.

>I always wondered why the states and the russians started firing the Nukes straight up when they got them
They did?

>the intelligentsia plan to make an AI god.
>the great possession did begun

Attached: teZ.jpg (431x399, 127K)