Why did Christianity lose it's aesthetics?

Why did Christianity lose it's aesthetics?

Attached: Sainte_chapelle_-_Upper_level.jpg (2000x1330, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hccentral.com/fdoct.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because modern Christians are pussies who think goth is Satanic.

Instead of supporting Hitler, the Catholic church supported communism. Communism promotes genocide of whites. Turns out, muds can't build nice things, which is why they need to invade white countries.

It lost its balls

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

Because stone masons are more expensive than concrete you fucking ludite.

Attached: 1200px-Crepescular_rays_in_saint_peters_basilica.jpg (1200x1600, 261K)

Because (((they))) wanted you to forget the secrets hidden within

When it was cucked by the secular state, due to the state weakening the authority of religion and pretty much everything else that would otherwise rival or challenge its power.
>"we cant be political or else we will be taxed"
>"gotta bring democratic PC values into the church so we don't challenge the primacy of.the state in all aspects of life... niceness and not rocking the boat is now the chief virtue preached by churchianity. Gotta be inclusive to both the left and right wing".
>men bored and castrated by their own churches, thus becoming spiritually dead and culturally impotent. Christ is feminized, made into hippie mother theresa. Passive aenimic faith that appeals most to old ladies reigns supreme.
>no more aesthetics, just a hollow shell called churchianity

Everything has been corrupted and cucked by demonocracy. The nuclear family, authority of men, local community, clubs, local governance, churches...

A series of calamitous historic events which culminated in what the RCC calls modernism. Iconoclasm came from certain protestant sects, liberalism and relativity from the enlightenment, hatred of hierarchy from the French Revolution.

Jews

Nobody believes that shit anymore, that's why.

We realized it's all whatever and God's full of shit, even if He is real.

this. we need hitler 2.0/himmler 2.0.

Protestants

>blaming God for the folly of man

We failed him, he did not fail us. This shit is our own creation.

And who made us, fuckface? what's the point of any of this shit? why isn't everything just perfect? maybe God's not so fucking great, maybe He isn't God at all. Maybe there is no God, maybe it's all just whatever, maybe we're in a simulation or some shit.

Because the catholics repressed it to fuckall. Catholics were the ISIS of the past

Get the fuck back in your liberal paradise, satan.

>implying daaddy iss perffect

Grow up, grow somee balls. We're on our own, go talk to some cancer patient with a micro penis and a deformed face about God and how there is hope and shit.

You're a very limited little person, Billy-Bob. I understand that you're scared, but i'm not Satan.

Muslims were the ISIS of the past, shitbird.

>Why did Christianity lose it's aesthetics?
Get the clergy to stop fucking kids, then worry about aesthetics.

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (940x1182, 154K)

Our own corruption of spirit has led to all the ugliness of the modern world.

Attached: 1518318348147.jpg (1500x1000, 717K)

The Catholics actually had art and beauty in their Churches for the longest time. You protestant shitlords are the ones who made it into dull gray buildings, retard.

Sweden is a fucking protestant joke of a country.

The world was always ugly you moron, especially the non-White world.

Who gives a shit? none of that shit matters.

Why shouldn't the clergy be allowed to fuck kids? let's have an autistic argument.

That photo is p bad. Seems like high iso and it's hella noisy/ very busy.

fuck organized sandnigger pedophile religions.
that church probably cost tens of millions of dollars to build.
and they think YOU are the one who should donate to the poor, despite the fact that they have tax exemption, and trillions of dollars worth of property.

Protestants, and then the second wave of Protestants/Masons/Jews who infiltrated the Church in the 1960s

This. Fucking kikes and Jesuits.

shut the fuck up, most liberal country in latin america

Would you like to hear about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Satan isn't liberal you little fucking faggot.

Communism

Regardless of all the other bullshit money hoarding, which is legit, the church itself is beautiful and we shouldn't forget that works of art have a power to inspire on their own which is well worth the cost put into them. Not saying that the church doesn't fuck around with money and greed.

Also the Whitest, this things seem to go together.

Course he/she/it is. Satan is everything and nothing at the same time, it's whatever. Tell you what it's not though, God.

I would, actually. Go ahead.

I'd rather have darker skinned conservatives/reactionaries over light skinned liberal retards that have gay sex and become total degenerates.

Imagine being a dirt farming peasant in the 1300's and one day you were taken to these places. You'd think God had created them himself

Here church is just part of state bureaucracy. It would be hard to justify using too much tax payer's money on churches. Independent churches have more freedom of course but can't really compete either because they're so short on members. Lot of orthodox churches are quite pretty but really small.

this fucking uruguayan son of a bitch

Dude, were are you getting all of this from? people hate faggots down here.

>Christianity
Thats a (((Catholic))) Church you stupid faggot.

Attached: Catholics.jpg (499x727, 288K)

They see me rollin, they hatin. Don't be mad cause i'm stylin on ya.

>my perfect, infallible version of Christianity has never been tried

Because of the idolitry attached to it.

Because spics lack the the divine spark the IQ and creativity to build such marvelous structures to honor The Lord Our God.

Sssssuuuuuurrreeeeeeeee

It doesn't sell as well as it used to, today's christian needs a more 'up-to-date' flare. HarvestĀ© understands consumer patterns well enough to adapt their message to fit better with modern taste, and that's why they're the most successful congregation in the United States.

Attached: medium_8c96eabd1616b57a62e5.jpg (286x286, 22K)

No user, that's the last thing we need. We shouldn't gut the religion for a nominal congregation.

what is Jow Forumss opinion on the jesuits?

the jesuits in my city have been known for decades to dedicate their lives to criminals rights..
there is a jesuit priest and prison chaplain in my city who currently teaches at RMIT (uni), brainwashing kids into leftist idiots.
he beleives lots of strange things, like prisons should be abolished, all criminals can be rehabilitated, and the age of consent should be 12.....

he was actually pardoned in the 1970s for helping a violent criminal escape from prison, THEN driving him 45 minutes across town to a safehouse.
there was also suspicions that he was passing messages in and out of prison between heroin dealing gangs, and was possibly responsible for several murders.

Attached: Peter+Norden.+Pentridge+Prison.+Former+Chaplain.png (425x425, 268K)

>why did Christianity lost it's aesthetics

Jow Forums really does need to change it's banner to: "IT'S THE JEWS"

Attached: who_is_it.jpg (183x276, 10K)

you are a spic too, faggot

Entirely this and this

Mexico is better than you retards

Moshe theres a reason why JFK being Catholic was such a big deal. Catholicism literally goes against the fundamental teaches of the New Testament on every level. The very idea of a Pope is actual, factual blasphemy of the highest order. Gas yourself.

Attached: 1352987756264.jpg (714x2801, 360K)

Yeah dude, they do. You can't really be a public faggot down here, it's frowned upon. Our culture is still fairly conservative and religious. I mean nobody's gonna throw you out of a building but people aren't cool with faggots for the most part, many pretend to be but they're just going along to get along. The only reason we more or less tolerate faggots is because we're White-ish, actual spics are brutal towards faggots.

I'm a Catholic and believe in castration with a brick and the harsh execution of gays unless they give up they're degeneracy.

Go live there then.

lmao, no we're not and you know it. Fucking Congolombia, lmao.

I'd rather have spics that will murder and throw faggots off of buildings than spineless paleskinned G*rmans (let's be honest, you guys aren't Spaniards anymore) that will let them live.

That's a catholic church and Catholicism did not.
You can go into a Catholic church in a small town and it'll look fairly grand.
It was the other Christian denominations who built more simple churches, because they didn't have the bankroll of the Vatican.
They built them out of simple timber. Simple structures. Cheaply. They still do in some places.
And it's a valid question on whether or not a church should spend money on missionary work, and helping people? Or buy stain glass windows at 20k a pop?
But there's no question about it, that the Catholic church has always been quite good at splendorizing and ingratiating itself.

When a clergyman get blood on his dick from stretching and tearing a child's rectum is distracts from the dignity of the church.

Thoughts?

Unironically protestants.

Are you also counting the South-Western United States as part of Mexico? i mean what's the difference.

You sound like a bible thumping retard, stay away from Uruguay. We're fucking full.

Not yet but it will be soon. Americans and A*glos are kike-ran puppets that will soon fall to a Mexican right wing dictatorship, and Aztlan will be reclaimed.

I'm only here to encourage spineless wh*te Anglos to vote for liberals so we can continue invading without consequence.

this is fucking retarded, the catholic church is strictly against communism and fascism.

inb4 someone posts the commie faggot from latin america giving the pope a hammer and sickle crucifix

You guys are G*rmanic immigrant retards that learned Spanish anyways, so I'd rather not. Fuck you, you're not Latin.

Because Catholic church is infiltrated by kikes and protestants are an embarrassing meme.

trick question, the only true church is a house church

hccentral.com/fdoct.html

Germanic? lol wat? most """White""" people down here are Spanish/Italian or Castizos, you get some other Europeans ethnicities too like French (i'm talking about Uruguay here) but there's no significant amount of Germans down here. I think there's a bunch in Argentina and Southern Brazil though. BTW, kinda funny i'm Arab/Iberian i look like your average ISIS member or your average Syrian, you would think i'm some kind of Arab immigrant if you ever saw me walking down the street. You're right, i'm not Latin (my mom is) youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing

Ooooooh so you're a spic, go figure.

What you posted is not Christianity.

The Pharisees were just Catholics (they even taught a hardcore works salvation too!).

Matthew 11:7-8
>What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
>But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.

Matthew 23:27-28
>Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
>Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Matthew 23:5
>But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments

Mattthew 23:29-33
>Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
>And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
>Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
>Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
>Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Attached: Satan's Throne Room.jpg (4096x2263, 3.17M)

Blow it out your ass liberal.

Too bad you're all too much of liberal retards to embrace Spanish Catholic identity. What a shame you are to your Conquistador ancestors.

I can be a liberal i can be a conservative i can be whatever you want, baby. I guess you could say i'm a Christian, that would be the thing that i am.

Dude, i partly descend from Arab commanders and soldiers that conquered Iberia for 700 years on my dad's side, that's my claim to fame. My mom is from like Spanish/Portuguese common peasant stock and i assume so is my dad for the most part, i don't have any Conquistador blood in me and to be honest neither does anyone else down here, most of the Iberian people here came after the 1850's to work the land and build the country now known as Uruguay, before that the Banda Oriental was pretty much depopulated.

I may have some Native American blood in me (cause this is South America after all) but that doesn't really matter cause i look like a Syrian not a Mexican, you can call me a sandnigger but not a spic, it just doesn't work.