What the FUCK is wrong with white people?

>literally killing somebody over an old mattress
how can Jow Forums defend this?

Attached: white people.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
youtu.be/clQMAguRv6o
liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks and Asians have done similar things. There are useless subhumans in every race. They must be culled.

Fucking awesome

I thought they cancelled Squidbillies?

far more common in nonwhites however

Throw a bat, get the gat. Orange shirt got what he deserved.

I can't believe Jow Forums supports these Untermench.

>complaining about the greatest meme in months

they're american

shooting your fellow white man over garbage is based

This man deserves a crown.

we so casually take each others life. it seems like i should be disgusted but im not. i dont remember when i started being like this. i enjoy watching the remixes and seek them out watching the same scene replay sharing with my friends what is ultimately a death from a littering dispute. i used to be christian. i used to think i was a good guy. my level of indifference to these kinds of things make me want to reevaluate what i care about and how i live. most times, i know how i should react, but instead pass time living in the moment guided by feels. i wonder if other animals have these kinds of inner conflicts. i wonder if this conflict is what it means to be human .

that video was great, orange shirt was literally asking for it

>American mutts
>White people
That Americans on Jow Forums think this was justified shows that American "whites" are just as bad as full on niggers.

Attached: 1537575633660.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Because it's funny.

At least that's how we used to do it. Didn't matter if it was legal or illegal, right or wrong, edgy or plain. If it was funny, we liked it.

at least there are no 7 billion whales
one less mentally-ill faggot doesn't hurt the planet
he was also arrested like 20 times before that so good riddance, darwin would be proud

I kinda feel the same, I remember I used to value human life more.

But then I got older and learned about people

>You're not gonna shoot my husband
LUL, guess again cunt

"I'm going to kill you and your I'll kill your faggot son too" said to two guys with guns, proceeds to attempt to attack them with baseball bat. WHAT HE D-DIED???

Niggers kill each other over all kinds of worthless shit every day but when white inbred hillbillies do it it's suddenly a huge catastrophe.

Why the FUCK do I get ads about toe fungus and a Hillary Clinton video that only appear for three seconds? It's only when I have adblock on

I'm fine with laughing about it, but almost all Americans on here seem to unironically think that it was justified.

yeah wtf I was wondering the same thing

BOOMER YEEEEAAAH
BOOMER USAAAAA

Attached: 1537565752145.png (624x951, 891K)

Fucking Americans, us civilized Europeans would never kill someone threatening our lives. Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

When Blacks kill each other it's because of hip-hop rivalries and gang initiations, when Asians kill each other it's because one of them dishonored the other one's grandfather in a duel 50 years ago and they have to be avenged. White people murder other white people for the most hilariously banal shit like dirty mattresses and being angry about losing fortnite matches.

someone please explain

if you look into the context the guy was a total nut who was on rage medicine and scared the USPS worker away from his house by threatening him, must've been a miserable neighbor, and his wife encouraged that behavior in the video

Angry Orange was a career criminal and literally threatening to kill them.

Inbreds being inbreds nothing more.

Untrue

Oh, it was. He fucked with their dumpster. He's gotta die. Plus he was a career criminal meth head.

Look at the alley slicker and his fancy german mattress
>This mattress was made in guatemala
Well pardon us mr Gucci bat
>I bought this bat off a mailman
well ladida mr park avenue orange shirt

Attached: 1537575941197.png (868x1059, 965K)

literally fact

>this is what Jow Forums wants in an ethnostate

Attached: 1526127585824.png (212x200, 17K)

>white chimp repeatedly states he'll kill two men armed with guns, states he ia standing his ground while niggerly dumping of mattress
>finally nuts up, swings
>dies as his white trash wife films

Will put even money on our 'white' friend in Orange being at least 1/4 nigger.

show me a white nation that has anything close to the level of abject violence and chaos you get in africa/south america.

It was justified, and here's a serious reason why. At close range, within a few meters, a melee weapon is pretty even odds against a gun. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill for why. Someone waving a bat and saying he's going to kill you should be popped and dropped.

Says the muslim

post full video you memeing faggots

The "fellow white man" was a meth head druggie who had a mile long rap sheet.

Dude, your country is literally in the business of exporting thieves, criminals beggars to other countries and raising hell and loitering. I'd say good riddance if we could get rid of your country.
It would serve the greater good.

epic meme comrade so funni eksdee

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

youtu.be/clQMAguRv6o

say please mcnigger

guys what the heck, he was being mean. dont reward bad behavior

>I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU
>YEAH TELL 'EM ARON!
>If you try I'm gonna shoot ya pal
>I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND HIM AND I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS HERE FUCKING BAT AND BET YOU TO DEATH
>I doubt that partner
>SHOW 'EM AARON
>JESUS CHRIST AARON NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SHOT HIM!!!!!

mine doesnt have a dumb watermark

based

But the son executed him with a shotgun after the bat wasn't even in his hand anymore and he already had two bullets in his chest. He was way to far away to do anything at that point as well, even if you think that a guy with two bullets in his chest and bare fists would be a danger.

>le romani gypsy meme
definitely not bought into soros's narrative,congrats on being retarded

no sissy id

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

>Heh... You can't throw your trash in this dumpster. That's why your daddy abandoned it!

So what are the odds our bommer friends get off? The big boomer got a bat thrown at him so I can see them letting him off the hook, but what about the little boomer? Can you blow someone’s head off in Texas?

Attached: 60CF0A11-29A9-4D12-9A3C-88DB24E19A59.jpg (750x1078, 562K)

Attached: onesickson.png (735x842, 862K)

red pill, the wife wanted him dead.

Well the moral of the story is dont take harsh words to a gun fight.
Lmao. Darwin award.

NeVeR LeT EviL TaKe RoOt

he shot the shotgun the second the bat was thrown, you can't analyze milliseconds like that in a heated situation. all that matters is orange shirt said he was going to kill two armed men and then tried to attack them with a bat. it's case closed

I hope the son rots in jail so the genetic line dies off.

whats this meme

the fact that they brought guns to a simply dispute with a neighbor is insane.
the fact that the neighbor threatened two armed men is also insane.
you niggers are crazy.

Whoops. I guess you can OD on being a badass.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-210808.jpg (1440x2091, 979K)

you all seem to forget that they're are two people who shot him the dad will be fine the son however will have a much harder case to argue.
>son executed him
No he shot at him and chances are he was not even aiming for his head at that range he was probably shooting high either way its manslaughter at best certainly not justified but Aaron had it coming.

kek

Attached: 1478001770324.jpg (645x644, 94K)

the two fatties seemed pretty calm and standing their ground.

Sure it was a mattress that day but what about he next time. You’ve got to nip that shit in the bud.

You shoot until the threat is stopped, Mohammed. If he's got two bullets in him and he's still attacking, put some buckshot in his face.

Pretty much. The taunt move that Wyatt Burp threw earlier is not a good look, but they should still get off. Someone threatening to kill you and then attacking you with a bat is basically asking to be shot, the the U.S.A.

> White people murder other white people for the most hilariously banal shit like dirty mattresses and being angry about losing fortnite matches.
Yea meaning we don't do it all that much.
You had to pick outlandish situations to find a situation in which white people murdered each other.
Because again, it's not really that common.
Blacks are responsible for over 50% of the violent crime being only 13% of the population.

Attached: 1530581385150.png (1024x940, 101K)

fuck yeah AMERICA

TURN YOUR FUCKING PHONE SIDEWAYS. How retarded are these people?

dead retarded

Well, get used to it kids. You're the children of a white chimp shot for chimping out. You'll be there soon

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-210947.jpg (1440x1538, 911K)

yeah exactly, orange shirt should've just left, that's what any smart person would do when confronted with two shirtless strapped men. he stayed, escalated, threatened and attacked, i'm surprised he never got killed before

her husband died over where he can dump a mattress, so p retarded

>Asians kill each other it's because one of them dishonored the other one's grandfather in a duel 50 years ago and they have to be avenged
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

t. Has never worked with Chinese

Attached: 6CA4D8A4-7134-4D66-A105-041994D581B5.jpg (460x288, 35K)

>throwing a bat justifies execution
Whether or not it is legal in Texas, it is a subhuman thing to do and I'm glad lunatics like that don't get a license to own a weapon here (yes, we can own weapons, but there are more hurdles).

I can tell you my life experience im surprised many people are not dead with their attitudes,
Its really just a matter of time for people like that.
I assume most people like this are going to die.

They didn't shoot him because of some matress. They shot him because he threatened to kill them and swung a baseball bat. A full hit with a baseball bat to the head will kill you.
His wife didn't help deascalting the situation either.
All things considered they were very calm. No aggression came from them.
So fuck him, you tell someone you'll kill them, there might be consequences.
They did the right thing, don't tread on me and all that stuff.
At least they will walk free.
Fuck off cunt

Yeah buddy it's a George sores bog-op that all these spic vermins are infesting Europe and causing headaches and pain.

Spic

In a truly just world, meth heads could be gunned down in the streets summarily, without any other transgression than just being scum to justify the situation.

I'm glad I live in a civilized 90+% white country where people don't act like that.

why the fuck dont they have shirts? if they expected a fist fight i would understand. they have guns. this probably wont end in some close quarter grapple

What would you do for a cheeseburger, Jow Forums?

Attached: a mans gotta eat.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>I'm glad lunatics like that don't get a license to own a weapon here

Shooting them would probably break your wrists anyways

You mean killing someone in lawful self defense. The mattress didnt matter after the criminal threatened violence against the two heroes.

fresh out the meme press

Attached: no mattress for old men.jpg (1208x900, 464K)

the guy reminds me of a fat version of robert downey jr

yeah I don't wanna live like or live by those kinda people either, but this case is still cut and dry. orange shirt had it coming and if he had just valued his own life, and especially his family's, then he'd be alive. can you imagine acting nuts in front of two guys with guns while your wife and kids are there, you fucking leave not threaten to kill them. this is how we let the gene pool cleanse itself

My guess is that this is not the only encounter. Orange shirt probably made threats before. Not many people walk out of their house armed to the teeth just to talk to your neighbor. Dude was probably the neighbor from hell. Dude made a threat to shoot a mailman because he's paranoid about where the mailman is walking.

Something is very off about him.

It's a huge hassle, most people would just back down. Perfect storm here: orange shirt had the wife egging him on, Boom Boom Boomer wasn't going to puss out In front of his son, his son wasn't going to puss out In front of his dad.

Fortunately I can buy a handgun and carry it, open or concealed, whenever I want. Talk some more, get the .44.

Very niec my dood

What did he mean by that?

Don't fucking disrespect the Norseman you fucking dalit.

Maybe you just shouldn't fuck with them. Nobody is requiring you to pay attention.

>tfw I used the birthday money from my Oma and Opa to pay my carry permit fee

They were so pissed when I told them

Attached: 35628302_1907498752634380_3841255244432408576_n.jpg (461x439, 20K)

>Talk some more, get the .44.
t. a nigger

Fucking kek