Have you ever had an astral projection?

> be me freshmen year of college take melatonin to sleep one night. And having no idea what astral projection was
In the middle of my sleep, a large band reached down from above to me. I grabbed it, and felt myself being “sucked” through something.
Then I realized I was standing in my dorm room; i saw my desk, roommate, and my own body asleep in my bed.
Then I opened the door to hallway and was out in a void except for random buildings, trees or objects with no backgrounds. Thought this was prettt cool but didn’t comprehend what was happening so kept walking. Also noticed a string that was attached to me and led back to my door.
Eventually, a man on horseback rides up to me and asks my assistance accomplishing a few tasks, and I agree since he seemed trustworthy.

Should i continue? Any interest in this story? Anybody else have a good astral projection experience?

Attached: 371DED13-A88F-4084-8CC9-57C48FD88C2D.jpg (290x486, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psi.wikia.com/wiki/Etheric_Projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds more like a dream than astral projection tbqh senpai.

You broke out of the simulation and proved you weren't an NPC. What were the tasks?

>Have you ever had an astral projection?
Is that better than a nintendo PSP?

When I was a kid something similar... but I was an astronaut that floated back to earth and chased a red 928 through the desert.

Yeah, i've had them. A very interesting experience, you can see and understand a lot about your surroundings. But there are multiple times of projections, astral is just one of them. I've had an etheric projection once, you literally enter a parallell Dimension. The laws are different there, it is mind bending. When you are there you can still feel Your body, but you change your "view" of the world. It honestly feels like you are upside Down, hard to explain.

psi.wikia.com/wiki/Etheric_Projection

Are you assisting him by writing your blog post on Jow Forums?

Wait. You can get quests in the astral plane?

Like holy shit you just astral project and you are suddenly the squire of some astral warrior and start purging evil on the spiritual plane? Fucking rad.

After reading the bhagavad gita i had experiences like this for days. I became addicted to that book and read every translation available. Only the translation from the 1890’s gave me “experiences”

Etheric projection is Dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, just a warning. It is basically a near Death experience, you enter a limbo/purgatory state, your pulse drops, your body is awake but unmoveable, i'm not sure if your "soul" leaves your body, but your mind certainly does. I was in this state for what felt like two minutes, i could not figure how to get back. I saw other People and animals, strange Things, but i could not Wake from it. Then i suddenly manage to inhale air into my lungs, i took a deep breath and returned. I suspect i was not breathing at all.

More please!

It took some work, but I have the ability to do something like this. Standing but leaning against a window sill, I can look out a window and hang my body on a “coat rack” and walk my mind to the window of my eye... it’s like a little office in there... weird

>he doesn't use Jow Forums as his digital journal
pathetic

I was lying in my bed when it happened, i had slept too much, but still i was trying to sleep, i tried every technique i could to enter a meditative state. Eventually i managed to cut of all my senses and when that happened it was like i was pulled out of my body. The world i came into was similar, but a different version from that i was in. I moved a little around, exited through the door, it had become a large lit hallway with people just sitting there, not minding me at all. I went back to my bed and i saw myself lying there, but beside the bed was a tall man, he had long thin and black hair, he just stood and looked at me. For some reason i try to pull his Hood to see his face, he wasn't material but i could move him. His face was of a dead man. I think i annoyed him. I don't think it's a good idea to mess around in these states without knowing what you are doing, this was just by "accident".

>Have you ever had an asstral projection?
You mean... Like diarrhea or something?

Buddy please, you realize what you're doing right? You're promoting a person to go through a psycho active shock that will cause asphyxiation and potentially death?

Oh i would not encourage it. I am never doing it again I'm just saying the universe is a strange place we do not fully understand yet.

Well, there are laws within it and ones you shouldn't break for good reasons. Don't do it again.

13 principal upishands is another good mind pump... some weird shit in there. Meme gold mine

When I was young, and for many years, I used to have the same nightmare every night. As I was falling asleep, when I was still half-awake in that twilight, I would feel a great pressure and everything around me would appear as white abyss. And it was so dense it felt like it was crushing me, and so I would jolt awake. Doesn't happen anymore.

There's no such thing stop being a faggot and go to work.

Checked. Sounds good.

you should see dreams from the Holy Spirit, the richest experience ever made of divine genius and complexity , they showed me noone will survive the nuke aftermath and all the sad efforts to somehow make it.

Attached: 1537577658062.jpg (513x488, 117K)

Thread killer

Bump, tell me more

Yes I have had them for thirty years now. They started when I was sixteen. When it happened if was very frightening to me i felt like I was dying or something. They continued happening spontaneously on average of about four or five times a month over about a twenty year period. Because I could not control when they occurred i didnt feel like I had any control however I did begin to slowly come to terms with it and explore it a bit. I started out realizing how to wake myself up out of it when overwhelmed. Then I learned how to control flight as the episodes at that time usually began with a spinning sensation. Then I began exploring a bit and learned how to manifest other beings to appear. I would command a "person" to appear but their eyes were always hollow black voids and they were more like robots than people. Now at age 47 I have learned far more about it and have gotten to the point of being fully comfortable with all the sensations and phenomena that I encounter and I know how to get out of it whenever I want. They still happen spontaneously however if I think about lucid dreaming during my waking states I can usually expect it to happen within a 24- 48 hour period. The last episode I had I encountered two beings I created who led me to people who DID have normal eyes and seemed more human. I once encountered a being whom I now believe may have been my "genius" sometimes called "Guardian angel" which is just a higher level of my personal consciousness. That was a very interesting one because evidently I seemed to have pushed him out of the lucid state and into physical reality. I encountered him while on a walk one late night. I believe this is where the idea of a Tupla comes from. So now at 47 I am working to build it into a skill similar to remote viewing. I am also working to build a system of Divination while in the astral state where I believe there is far less interference from the physical body and because information is non physical.

Attached: IMG_20180825_232426.jpg (2372x1896, 1.38M)

I had a weird experience of "seeing" or being conscious of every move in an endless expanse of interconnected 3d gears extending in all directions.
It was pretty cool.

Here is a poem I wrote about the experiences which I wrote years ago.
Out of Body

There is a dimension
deep within
where no one else can be.

When I awake
within my sleep
daring on the edge
of eternity.

At first its black
dark as death
and round and round i spin.
Until i speak
within my dream
"soul be still within."

Then i desire to be as wind
and so i command to fly
Moving past the walls of my room
I become the shadows eye

Can you conceive
and know my place
can you see others through the walls?

I cannot touch
but i can see
as i float down through the halls.

There is a dimension
deep within
where no one else can be.
When i awake
within my sleep
daring on the edge of eternity.

-- Also these painting are my own as well.

Attached: pnt3.jpg (720x960, 71K)

I awoke at 3am with a powerful urge to carry a mitsubishi zero into my basement storage.

go back to /x/, faggot

Last time I did this I heard voices and whispers like I was surrounded. Like breathy whispers of the dead and damned. Fucking sleep paralysis.