did they go too far?

Attached: ridnick.png (602x590, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
youtube.com/watch?v=OeD2WsI6sro
streamable.com/mhtkt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't go far enough

Blessed us with the greatest collection of memes since sky king.

Attached: 1537556853270.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Hes not going far. Hes to obese for that.

No, they are heroes. HEROES!

they shouldve shot the woman as well

Attached: 1532347039762.jpg (602x731, 58K)

Attached: underrated.jpg (1024x416, 39K)

Definitely. They're going to get convicted. Stand your ground, or any self defense laws anywhere, don't cover accosting a person into assaulting you. Sitting there waving your gun around and calling them a cocksucker is a one way ticket to prison. Well, two way, but murder makes it a long stay.

I hate how Jow Forums and Jow Forums thinks they need to take a side, when in reality this situation was stupid vs. stupid. Regardless of who you side with, if you side with anyone, you're stupid. These two fat fucks were trash people just like the trashman they shot.

nah just watch, texas is based

Attached: napviolated.png (726x894, 633K)

lmao they shoulda shot the wife too

Attached: 1537566012651.jpg (426x812, 84K)

>this mattress made in Mexico. It don’t go in our property

Attached: CD0467BD-865F-46B6-8CE9-E11C94A02C62.png (1000x652, 121K)

I'm glad he's dead and I don't think they did anything wrong legally but for their own sake I hope he at least tried to aim somewhere he might survive.

I like how 90% of Jow Forums is whiteknighting for some fatass redneck trash who probably molests children.

This

Nice

Nope. They literally never made any demands in the video except keep your distance, they were on a right-of-way at their property.

Can someone post the video?

Yes.

it keeps getting better lol

Attached: face.png (622x350, 272K)

Video you fucking cock suckers

what pistol is he using?

We can relate to him. He's a true American. Not a faggot basedboi sjw

Attached: chacha.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Attached: bigrip21.png (663x710, 535K)

Feel sorry for the mentally ill guys kids and wife

See
Womp womp

It's been posted a billion times. Go to one of the other 500 fucking threads it's been posted.

can someone enlighten me on what this is about

Jesus Christ you lazy faggots are rampant
liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

get off your high horse you disgusting newfaggot. we all know they are untermench. its just memes and we all love seeing Darwinism in action

This is premeditated murder. There are so many different ways they could have handled the situation, but instead they came out armed on public property and provoked the man into attacking them. Should have just called the police, stupid fucking rednecks

Some of us here are actual adults with real jobs kid

Based

Attached: 3QeC.gif (250x272, 1.12M)

he's a fat fuckin loser piece of shit, if you can relate to him I feel sorry for you

not in texas....

Attached: v i o l a t e d.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Attached: 1537565752145.png (624x951, 891K)

Honestly if I could relate to a faggot leaf I'd kill myself out of shame

Look like cool dudes. Would totally share a sixer of bud and a large pepperoni pie with.

If Texas let's bumblefucks off for accosting a mentally ill man into assaulting them so they can execute him, they're hereby the new Florida, home of white trash.

I do not support their decisions. Having a gun doesn't automatically make you the good guy. You have to know the laws surrounding when you can use it. 5 minutes on Google could've saved these morons 25 years in prison. I don't know why they felt it was appropriate to just stand there calling some dude a cocksucker just so they could shoot him, after having planned on confronting trash dumpers in their alleyway with deadly weapons. Everything is there, preparation and intent. Even pleading down to manslaughter is remote for our marshmallow-akin duo.

It's a shitty situation and a feel bad for the ragetard. I feel worse for his kids. Why did that dumbfuck feel the need to press the situation? Damned nigger.
I would have opened fire on the dumbass too but fuck being in that situation.

Watched the video 5 times because it's fun, I saw he got shot in the head. Just saying it would be smart to at least try for something less likely to kill. I'm not one of those "Just shoot him in the legs" retards who thinks video games are real, but would have been smartest if he was aiming for the torso and missed, hitting his head.
Either way, legally and morally they're in the right. Fucker was a danger and a faggot.

Have problem with your neighbor?
Just call the cops, at least first.
Now because of being a macho retard, they got big BIG problems.
If they'd have just walked away, they'd be drinking bourbon tonight like me.

Have any lawfags chimed in?

White trash is the worst. I'm convinced Jow Forums is full of them by they way they defend the fatass rednecks

>"I'll kill you both!" - dies
*my sides*

dont worry about orange niggers kids, they wont live that long. that kind of retarded rage shit is genetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeD2WsI6sro

TAKE YER SWING

Why would you continue talking shit and bowing up to 2 guys with guns
Just walk away...

And shooting cats

You don't know much about mental illnesses

A bunch of fucking faggots who need to fuck off to Europe.
The dipshit shouldn't have been dumping his garbage and he definitely shouldn't have fucking picked a fight with armed men. They were armed because that giant motherfucker was known to have anger problems and they knew they were going to eventually be confronting him over his bullshit. It's better that he was put down before he went and fucked up someone innocent.
Stupid faggots like you always have a problem with people defending themselves and keeping their homes from becoming shitholes but you never give a fuck about the pieces of shit fucking things up in the first place.
You fucks always have a problem with people standing up for themselves.

that's not what Bernie bros do

now make one captioned
>And Nothing Else Mattress

There were plenty of ways to confront the situation without walking outside with guns in hand, then just standing there and clearly agitating an already agitated man even further. Zimzam did it right, you can stand there and confront people all you want, follow them even if you're not getting into harassment territory. Just because police services exist these days doesn't mean you have to be absolutely cucked and never confront anyone who's pissing you off.

Call the dude out all you want, get his info, take pictures, get plate numbers. But that's unfortunately the extent of what you can do in a civilized society before you become the bad guy who's committing the crimes. These dudes approached the situation totally fucking wrong. They were immature (at least the younger one was) and provoked escalation, and they used their guns as intimidation tools rather than self defense tools. If you carry a gun you NEED to know the difference, it could save you prison time. Owning a gun is a huge responsibility and these two dumbfucks didn't exercise the necessary responsibility and maturity.

These guys are now immortalized as memes while orange shirt will be forgotten once his wife finds a new husband, probably a bbc

Attached: 1537535327945.jpg (189x325, 12K)

t. bitchtit beergut americunt

Attached: amerigut.jpg (674x506, 215K)

Dumb rednecks. We all know how the msm would have exploded if the dude was black and acting EXACTLY the same. The Texas taxpayers have to take care of this now. Was it their property? County?

Orange Shirt couldn't even properly marry the mother of his children.

Center of mass, blast his ass. Junior Gravy probably shot high, aiming at orange shirt's chest.

They were within their rights to ask the dude to stop breaking the law. His response was death threats plus battery, and he got shot for it.

Imagine being this much of a complete faggot.

/thread

Attached: 6c91e7447abe5d0c1fad4cc4e626616a5f6206479f40c0ac520ad08d9dfa0195.jpg (449x537, 86K)

>Orange shirt has such a fragile ego, he can't back down from 2 guys with guns very calmly and reasonably telling him to piss off

I'm sure Euros are frightened of Texas now because of fat inbred rednecks with guns.

The conventional wisdom is to always aim for center of mass, no matter what. selecting headshots is a movie/vidya invention

Damn your high IQ is really coming across though this post, I'll buy a ticket right away

Are they officers of the state? No, they are not.

Feel good video of the month IMO

That pic is from Canada you disgusting fat slob leaf

Attached: FatAmericanonScooter.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

Of course, and that's what I'm saying. I was pretty surprised when I noticed he hit him in the head.

Once again, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT PEOPLE FOR CAUSING MINOR NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEMS. I wouldn't even care if this dude was a nigger, you don't get to shoot him for dumping trash in a public alleyway. It's not even their fucking alley.
It's a petty issue, something the police should handle. Our two taco Tuesday enthusiasts blew a minor infraction into felony murder.

Guns are the nukes of personal defense. Again that's a huge fucking responsibility. I'm all for consensual combat. If two people want to duke it out in a fair fight to settle a score so be it, but you don't confront a man 2 on 1 with deadly weapons over a petty violation. The way they confronted him, you'd think he was committing a felony, and maybe that response would've been warranted if he was, but he was dumping fucking trash. I'm not on his side, he was a dipshit too. Honestly this situation just got 3 retards off the streets so whatever.

This

Attached: WUHrWqs.png (900x1121, 920K)

>black hair
>dark eyes
If this is considered White, then I am White too, holy shit.

>i doubt it

streamable.com/mhtkt

Attached: 1537579819261.png (973x599, 1.22M)

>he's a fat fuckin loser piece of shit,
but he's not a nutless, limp-wristed faggot from trudeauland

> called the cops
> there were no survivors

Attached: 1512797089599.jpg (1031x601, 36K)

He didn't shoot him because of the mattress thing you fucking dipshit. He shot him because the dude was making death threats and coming at him with a bat. He likely only had the gun because he knew the dude was going to roid out on him

>Entire family has never owned a shirt before

Lul

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

lol that was bretty good banter i'll give you that leaf

Is there a video for this?

>That gif

Holy shit Canada eternally btf-oot. I feel ashamed to have them above us. We should petition to have the north and south poles swapped for one another so they can be below us where they belong.

Not far enough

Attached: The Street Sweeper RWDS.png (700x1000, 768K)

looks like a Shield to me, possibly an Xd though

Accosting the situation.

The two man-titted Twinkie munchers stood there and called the dude names until he got agitated enough to assault someone. Under my state's law you cannot justify self defense if you did or said something that would reasonably cause someone to assault you. Basically, I can't walk up to a dude and call him a cocksucker, then get punched, then shoot him and claim self defense. I can't be fucked to look up Texas law but most states have similar statutes and that's not unreasonable at all.

Based as fuck

>being such a chimp you assault someone because they called you a mean word

anyone got the borderlands version?

God I love living in Texas

The 2 fatties for sure wanted to kill someone he was like take the swing do it

They had jjo business being out there its partially their fault for even going out there and not walking away

Basically two of the strongest most intimidating American white males in the world blasted a giant drug addicted mutt for being a piece of shit, you know respectable behavior you'll never see in Sweden. You guys probably would have just let orange shirt rape you, IMO

>officers of the state
No American talks like that. Proxy, or H1B Pajeet?

He didn't get shot for dumping trash, he got shot for being stupi.

No, they took out the trash

that just proves how OBSESSED you americunts are with Canada, you can't get enough of our sports or soft drinks

americlap absolutely and eternally BTFO x infinity

inb4 damage control and butthurt

Attached: americans.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

>Assmad Canadian still responds to my posts
lmao

>it would be smart to at least try for something less likely to kill
>I'm not one of those "Just shoot him in the legs" retards

choose one

we both have retards, lets not forget which of us elected one

Attached: 1536087536576.jpg (750x500, 389K)

>YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT PEOPLE FOR CAUSING MINOR NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEMS

odd, i'm pretty sure they shot him because he threatened to kill them and approached them after multiple warnings

and threw a bat at them

You didn't look at the totality of circumstances leading up to the event beforehand, and now you're just making jokes about them.

The judge and jury are going to look at the totality of circumstances. These guys went out in public with guns in hand and told a dude to take a swing multiple times and called him cocksucker. They brought on an assault (and given the circumstances they seemed to have every intent of doing that) and then used the assault they brought as justification to shoot a man. It will not be a valid justification in the eyes of the court. You're don't possess enough hard logic skills to see that because you're an NPC.

300% too far.

Is that a squished face with a mouth and eyes I see or is it just my imagination?

Keep in mind Jow Forums these are the people that don't take people's shit. You don't fuck with people. These are the people that have the decency for self preservation. Any faggot saying that they should have handled better is not getting the point. Stand up for yourself because nobody cares about you. If you don't have citizens willing to stand up for themselves, you will have a nation of those that are unable to protect themselves from getting fucked by the state.You have to know when you're getting fucked over so you can fight back. Reminder that being the better person is bullshit. These people saying to shoot him in the leg and to not escalate the situation won't save the based guys from harassment. If the orange guy kills the boomer and his son, these people virtue signaling won't give a shit. They'll say oh well. That's why you always defend those who don't take shit especially in a threatening manner. Nobody cares about you; defend yourself because who will?

Son, I'm categorically considered mentally ill by most measures applied by my state.

I can tell you that this man may have been mentally ill, but he was also a fucking cretin.

Crazy doesn't mean stupid, this man's actions were tantamount to suicide, and his death is not a tragedy.

I said less likely. Chest/stomach not head. In the video his head is blown to salsa.