Six Steps to a Healthier Nation

1. Out them. Name them. Invoke the name of the Jew to the point where normies start to recognize them. Destroy their camouflage.

2. Normalize terms like "Jewish Privilege" and "The Kosher 1%". Call awareness to (((nepotism))) wherever it rears its ugly head.

3. Whenever somebody mentions the holocaust, in any context whatsoever, bring up Stalin's purges and Mao's mass executions. Don't deny the holocaust (most normies will immediately assume you're a tinfoil-hatter if you do - this is a matter of optics!). The holocaust can be made irrelevant through historical context - "yeah, the six million were a tragedy, but look at how many STALIN killed!"

4. Whenever a hooknose brings up Jewish persecution in Europe, of any kind, tell a story about your own persecuted ancestors. Make it up if you have to, but let them know about your Protestant forefathers who died at the hands of the Catholic Inquisition or whatever.

5. Steps 3 and 4 will effectively remove the "persecuted minority" card from the yid's playbook. "Jewish" can then be painted as the new "straight white male." A campaign of righteous moral outrage against the oppressive 1% can begin.

6. Ovens.

Attached: Elf Cosplay.jpg (564x704, 73K)

I say we RFID tag them and when they get out of line we hit the head exploder switch. If they aren't causing problems then they have nothing to worry about

7. Breed beautiful aryan elves.

We must secure the existence of our sacred forest and a future for elven children.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 2.jpg (559x804, 135K)

Half-elven children, you mean

around elves, watch yourselves

Bump for elves, and for thoughts on how to turn public opinion against the Jews.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 3.jpg (571x800, 116K)

I still think you guys are a bunch of conspiracy theorist nutjobs that can't recognize their own hypocrisy about almost everything, but at this point I can't think of a single explanation for all the "coincidences" besides yours. I can't see a motive either, if I get a motive that makes sense that will convince me.
With that said the fact that I had to word this post carefully and ambiguously in case papa Trudeau is watching certainly doesn't push me away from your side.

ENDURANCE RUN

She really should have taken at least one class on archery.

Torn on whether "white genocide" is real or a conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter whether Jewish people are pushing immigration individually or as an organized collective. Immigration is bad for us. It doesn't matter whether they're doing it because they want a more tolerant society or they're doing it for the sole purpose of destroying the white race. They're doing it. Jews are pushing for immigration, and that's bad for us.

No conjecture, no tinfoil. Kike-led immigration reforms hurt our race. Period.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 4.jpg (900x600, 87K)

>elves
Disgusting

based and red pilled

No, white genocide is obviously happening. Not necessarily in the way Jow Forums thinks it is but because of social pressures whites are the only people that it's okay to make fun of, whites are hated because of the media and women trying to seem more virtuous than each other, anti-white racism is seen as acceptable, or at least tolerated due to those that see it for what it is not wanting to be alienated/hated.
Things like every add featuring a black man and a white woman can be explained. They're trying to be inclusive for brownie points and because they want more demographic pull, however they know that most black women are disgusting so they need to use a white woman, therefor they also use a black man. So I don't believe that is necessarily connected to white genocide from its inception but it certainly isn't helping the situation either.
My apprehension is with who's responsible. I'd like to blame it on incompetence and problems with the democratic system. A 4 year cycle that rewards quantity of votes over quality means bringing in a bunch of Somali rapists will win you the election. I'd like to believe that's what's going on in the EU, a bunch of incompetent politicians fucking up their whole country for the sake of their job. If I had to guess I'd say they've lied to themselves enough to believe their own bullshit at this point.
Again though, the connecting thread between them all is hard to deny as coincidence and I can't explain that away.

You want a motive as to why Jews are pushing for mass immigration of Arabs and Africans? I'll give you two motives, pick whichever one you like best.

1: By forcing a massive demographic shift, European whites will breed with Arabs and Africans, resulting in the creation of a brown-skinned race with an average IQ of 90. This new race will be smart enough to follow the orders of their new Jewish overlords but too dumb to question them. This also means the end of the evil European civilizations which have persecuted G-d's Chosen People for centuries.

2: Most (non-Israeli) Jews are college-indoctrinated, Left-leaning liberals. Liberals tend to prefer globalism over nationalism. And the more diverse Europe is, the less Jews will stand out as "the Other".

Pick whichever one you think is less tinfoil-ish.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 5.jpg (1080x1080, 221K)

Niggers are already of the mindset that someone historically has wronged them, (and historically it is in fact the jews that done it) the narrative however is that white slave owning men are the historical mantel barrers of racism. If you take the time to educate blacks on the actual Jewish roots of the slave trade and slavery. You can watch the golem turn on the jew in real time.

Attached: e5c97bed872277704973711b45996340f26762436650c448a678f77a38029e7b.png (500x500, 37K)

Elves are tree niggers. Teldrassil never happened. For the horde!

3rd: We're approaching if not at solar minimum and the middle east ala syria zone will become the only habitable and profitable zones on the planet during this coming climate change. (This also explains Chinese interest in Africa.)

Go fuck your orc wife then. More elves for me.

Attached: 1537401597458.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

Do you really need a "connecting thread"? White people are being attacked from multiple angles, on multiple fronts. It doesn't matter whether those attacks are coordinated or coincidental. What matters is that we're under attack.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 6.png (1456x969, 1.38M)

The second does make some sense actually, with Jewish people having a higher household income on average they'd be able to send their children to University and as you said, they become left leaning.
The first has logistic problems. There are two ways for this to happen and neither make much sense. Either they'd need some kind of secret underground Illuminati meetings for an entire race of people, or at least a huge portion of that race, or they'd need to be genetically programmed to do so and those actions are far too specific and complex for that to be the case. The logistics just don't work.
With that said the average income thing is an odd coincidence in itself and considering how small a portion of the population they are it's surprising they make up such a high percentage of the 1%. I just can't figure out a line of logic to make that make sense.

Lok'tar ogar!

Attached: Emoji Serena.png (309x539, 204K)

Elves don't fuck they have tentacle tree nigger sex.

>Number 1
Agree
>Number 2
Also agree
>Number 3
Good but you forget to point out Communism (created and run by Jews in Eastern Europe) killed millions as well, It was not just that the bad White man Stalin ruled and that is why People died.
>Number 4
I have real examples so i don't have to make it up because i can point to the fact my Spanish Ancestors were forced out of Spain in the 1900's (it had to do with the old system when Franco was still in the Army but still had power) second is that the discrimination against my Family in America (meaning Protestant fuckheads went after my Puerto Rican Family for being spics and English was forced on my Family).

they don't need the stupid ears
maybe show your tits instead
whore

When did I say that elves fuck? Your lack of reading comprehension just proves you make nasty orc love. Despicable...

Of course it matters. To fight against something you need to know that sort of thing. If it's a planned and coordinated plan there would be a way to prove it, that's an action someone intentionally took. Something so large scale would require meetings, documentation, etc. You think about the logistics, how would you do that? What actions would you need to take?
If it's not planned then the situation is completely different. It's just a force of nature or the way a bunch of random little nuances fell into place, sometimes threats are created from that.
You're right that it's an issue either way, obviously, but it does matter.

Too much gay dream druid orgies to read.

Attached: 1533259150547.jpg (449x449, 121K)

> With that said the average income thing is an odd coincidence in itself and considering how small a portion of the population they are it's surprising they make up such a high percentage of the 1%. I just can't figure out a line of logic to make that make sense.

Jewish culture has survived thousands of years with no homeland, and it's done so by having a VERY strong sense of community. Jews look out for each other. They have each other's backs. I once knew a Jewish chiropractor whose office building needed to be shut down for renovation. Her rabbi let her set up shop in the synagogue basement, free of charge, until the renovations were complete. This is the norm for Jews.

Now, what happens when a Jewish CEO needs to hire one of two equally qualified candidates, one of whom is Jewish? It might not even be a conscious decision for the CEO, but on some level, Jews always look out for each other. The in-group preference, the favoritism, the nepotism, are all very real.

THAT is why Jews are so over-represented in the 1%. No conspiracy, no tinfoil, just members of a community looking out for each other.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 7.png (1081x720, 890K)

You've nailed it.
Quantity over Quality.
They don't care as long as they keep their millions.

>Jewish culture has survived thousands of years with no homeland, and it's done so by having a VERY strong sense of community
The thing with Jews is that their interests fight against ours as they benefit from our exploitation so while it is true that Jews generally do stick together (aside from Jewish mobsters killing each other or Jews going after Jews who turned against the Jews) they are a united group of People.

I like it.

Bump for elves, and for ways to turn moral outrage towards the 1% against the Jews.

Attached: Elf Cosplay 10.jpg (2560x1600, 454K)

That's definitely something I hadn't considered and I appreciate it. I'd find it harder to believe if you didn't see this with other cultures as well, notably Indians.
I wasn't raised in an environment where nation or culture were looked at that way though. Parents raised me as very individualistic, not a sprinkle of collectivism. It's just hard to empathize with because of that I think, probably why I didn't even consider it.
I'd need to think about it more but what I'm starting to see as most likely is that the cause Jow Forums believes in is false, but the effect is true. It's not malicious, it's one of those random series of nuances falling into place and forming a threat I mentioned here You've been very helpful user. Also, I've never been clear on if that was a trap. I really hope it isn't.

The older I get and the more problems this decade will be famous for that spring up the more issues I see with the current democratic system. It's the best system we have right now, but it's still a broken shitty mess. Maybe one day we can entrust law and government to an objective AI, but of course it would need to be programmed by someone. Probably the leftists at google.

I've change my mind. Elves are okay.

These are all smart and actionable ideas that people should start doing tomorrow. I pledge to do my part, good work user.

> It's not malicious, it's one of those random series of nuances falling into place and forming a threat

This is most likely the case. Jews don't think they're doing harm to anyone with their collectivism, and Soros most likely thinks he's doing Europe a favor by paying for all those human trafficking vessels. No malevolent shadowy cabal, just people whose interests are at conflict with our own.

Keep up the free thought, man!

Attached: Elf Cosplay 9.jpg (1081x720, 47K)

You too user, have a nice night.

i want to drink her spit and pee