Two rednecks blow your husbands face off with shotgun

>two rednecks blow your husbands face off with shotgun
>upload it to facebook for likes and attention

Why to women do this?

Attached: 1537579057007.png (622x350, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
drtammo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>applying human logic to a walking hole
see, there's your problem

For attention, you just said it yourself.

Women are biological value seekers to ensure the existence of their genetic code.

She's probably already with another guy.

>Women are biological value seekers to ensure the existence of their genetic code.

Explain coalburners

She doesn't even have a full set of teeth. Chances are she is living an uncouth life.

Her making that video public are the reason that these retards had their bond revoked and increased to $250,000 and it will absolutely effect the outcome of the criminal case in her favor if it goes to trial by jury. If it's a bench trial the neet certainly gets 2nd degree murder, the boomer may get the same charge or may get off.

they can also be stupid

>uncouth

Attached: 1531847164374.jpg (222x293, 18K)

OP you fucking faggot, where's the .webm?
>Why to women do this?
You know the answer to that one.

Attached: flash (6).jpg (1132x1600, 169K)

Say it with me boys.

>Good. Shoot.

you are doing the same thing moron .

if anyone should be charged with murder, its her. she antagonized and encouraged her orange nigger and put those nice men into a self defense situation. she is responsible for this.

>walking hole
virgin incel spotted

>In an interview she said she thought Aaron would be fine at first
Because she is retarded just like the departed. Also, this video will probably get the charges dropped from murder to manslaughter at the least. Maybe even get them off. The guy was literally threading to kill the fat rednecks.

You just make it too obvious.

I love how she never told him to drop it and walk away, instead she just egged him on

There should be a legal defence fund for these 2 chads

It wasn't our spouse that got their head blown off and this is an anonymous board, not fucking faceberg.

Roastie detected. Your flight-capable meaty flaps are not our fault.

Attached: flash (7).jpg (1132x1600, 184K)

Orange was trying to be Alpha so this sweat pig would suck his hairy balls.

Can anyone DOX her so we can see how big of a Rhino she is. She just looked At dead orange guy and thought.....mama's getting paid I got video.

Attached: 2018-09-21-20-33-41--1732168866.jpg (236x354, 39K)

Can someone link the video

/thread

I hadn't seen that still frame. I didn't realize his head had been shot clean through. Why did the reports say he 'died later at the hospital'? He clearly died the instant that buckshot went through his skull.

We're going to need a (((nike))) sacrifice everything ad for the orange is the new black guy

There is no webm you dumb faggot memeposter because he wanted to show a high res picture of the damage to arrans skull

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

>roastie on pol
Classic beta-think

throw bat, get whacked

Attached: 1537492508168.png (720x1280, 699K)

>pulling guns on somebody other a rubbish dispute
>standing screaming at heavily armed manlets
>handing your brother a bat when hes arguing with said manlets giving them an excuse

americans everybody

Attached: murica.jpg (250x197, 8K)

they will walk

Attached: 1537572225711.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

that might actually be a slug

Attached: 1537505862081.jpg (640x2018, 482K)

Y chromosome deficiency syndrome

Attached: 1535849379417.jpg (744x976, 670K)

Ha.

Attached: 8cd887359d98feb4fcb05971e3fa8bc3.jpg (900x1600, 248K)

yeah I was thinking that too, carved a clear path accross the side of his face.

Sorry, he meant thirsty beta orbiter

>Why did the reports say he 'died later at the hospital'? He clearly died the instant that buckshot went through his skull.
for legal reasons. If the paramedics declare someone dead while they still have a pulse or a get a pulse later and die anyways, they can be sued to shit IIRC

I had a run-in with a redneck like the orange shirt guy. He was trying to run me off the road for some perceived slight. I managed to flag down a cop because I really didn't want to risk going to jail for killing a worthless retard (all I had at the time was a large steak knife I happened to have in a box). His wife was as bat shit crazy as he was and feed the cop some bullshit about how I cut them off and endangered their baby. Now, they had chased and attempted to run my car for several miles. It was like GTAO. I had no idea what their problem was. And they are pretending they did all this shit to protect their baby. How the fuck is that protecting a baby? Get my license plate and call the cops if that's true. Sure enough though, they had a fucking baby in the car. But it really amazed me that 1) this fucking guy exists and 2) he managed to find his perfect match. I could only feel sad that I didn't have my perfect match and I wasted time flagging down this stupid hick cop instead of just shooting these two ignorant rednecks. The ignorant cop gives the stupid rednecks my contact information and gives me their info. After letting them go, he tells me it was probably a case of road rage but I can sue them. ??? I now have a conceal carry permit.

>incel
a word only roasties and shitlibs use. tits or gtfo.

woman spotted

the real question (serious) is that an exit wound or and entrance wound? can't really tell, maybe some medfag can. if it's an exit wound then I think the son would walk, but if it's an entrance wound, that might not look like self defense

>orange nigger

orange is the new black for realz

Tell your wife/gf I said hi, see you on r/cuckoldery fag.

Attached: ayylmao.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

OH SHIT

Full video pls

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

lol that guy in the orange is fucking retarded, dont antagonize guys with guns, its like charging a bear, do you have a death wish?

Attached: 1537492608785.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

>other

fug, its 3am... later goblins

Black dudes give them lots of attention for a little.

that's almost certainly the entry wound

>MY KIDS
>MY KIDS
>A MATTRESS
>I'LL KILL YOU!! FAGGOT!!!
>RAAAWWWWWR
>I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU
>I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>MY KIDS
>MY KIDS!!!
>RAAWWWWWWWWWWR
*Blech*

That rice nigger is a qt 3.14. Any pics with no makeup?

wamen never miss an opportunity to get the attention of everyone, like a whore standing on the street corner.
However her dead husband(??) along with herself are forever more nothing but fucking meme material 'refuse', it's like the paper wrapper of a fucking cheese burger that's going to be tossed into a ditch somewhere and no one is gonna give a flying fuck about it.

Attached: Laughter.gif (200x200, 2.68M)

Is he okay?

Technicality. Look up the medical acronym 'DRT'. Also death is technically fuzzy. If the brain stem is intact you can technically have the heart pumping and breath more or less being taken in for a while.

if he'd been shot by a fmj rifle round, exit wound definitely. however, we don't know anything about the weapons used besides the fact they were a pistol and a shotgun.

Whites are told they have no value because they are white, therefore left wing women burn coal because they believe nonwhite men have more status than white men

Looks like a glancing (devastatingly glancing) shot to the left side of his head. Like someone took an ice cream scoop from his eye socket towards the back of his head.

>Back off...back off...back off...back off...

Attached: 1382671848337.gif (300x225, 814K)

>Look up the medical acronym 'DRT'.

lmao drtammo.com/

Think of it as watching your car, favorite tool, or PC get fucked up. It sucks but you're not a total wreck.

"Dead Right There"

I know, that's why I think "DRT ammunition" is funny

I'm sure it's intentional.

Good to know. I'd declare a head wound like that 'insta death'. But I guess the law is the law and you gotta have a doctor declare it. There's no surviving a shotgun slug/shot through the skull though - assuming it actually hits the skull cavity. His brains were mush in one picosecond.

Wow that's a clear pic, where did you find that? The others have all been blurry as hell.

I mean if it hit him in the side of the face, it would honestly have the easiest time carving that out. Goes in probably just in or above the left eye, finds its way out through the crown of his head.

Do slugs tend to slow or tumble in target and keep enough momentum to fracture the skull and exit it? I dunno, but Aaron got aerated.

>Litter
>Get shot in the face

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1388679415650.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Was his death instant then?

t. walking hole

t. gash with legs

Holy shot I just spit Dr Pepper through my nose. I had no idea I’d been waiting my whole life for that gif

Axe wound femoid spotted

2 RNs can declare as well, I'm honestly not sure what the typical protocols are for EMS but I'm sure paramedics can in some capacity.

Excellent tan sao, but the bong sao needs work

Shills these days. Do they not know how to adapt to the place? You can't just start talking lefty and think the board is going to go "Oh you're right, I love women now"

You can't bury the truth, kike. When the truth is being buried, it squeezes out somewhere. This board could fall to the left and we'd all end up somewhere new. I don't care if every single person I know or everybody on Earth said black people were awesome, I'd be the sole nigger hater. You can have everybody agree on the same thing, but what I see, my own truth, you can never take away from me. I'm not a conformist robot. The truth will set you free, kike.

Walking hole spotted

t. a literal hole

The bitch know her husband was schizophrenic and violent and did nothing but encourage him the entire time.

Never turned off the camera even after shots were fired, I am pretty sure this bitch was after his life insurance or maybe he put her on his will who knows

do you think she even bothered to alert his family first or do you think she posted it right away and figured 2 birds 1 stone?

It's her way to get sympathy and advertise to other trailer park trash that she is now single and ready to mingle

And now they're going to grow up without a father because he was unwilling to walk away from a shitty situation. Great parenting.

exit wound.

Attached: 1537581460554.png (291x178, 75K)

Yes, mostly. He would've gone dark right away, but depending on what got hit he could've kept gurgling a while unconsciously and such.

this.

Attached: nothingofvalue.jpg (292x173, 18K)

well then, good news

I love rednecks

source?

it's in the thread.

Nah. In a sane world theyd both get first degree

As going out brandishing your weapons and taunting a hothead is so wantonly dangerous and irrational as to constitute intent.

Theyre both gonna hang. Well, in a sane world.

>LMAO, obey my unlawful commands, ive got a gun!!!!! Wack wack toss.

link?

Trying too hard.

We both know Jeremiah didn't have any life insurance.

White men aren't trending up in terms of social status. It's a slow decline.

I think his brains were mush well before that.

Look at the OP pic if you want a good representation. The square shape is deepest extent of the exit wound, although it's a bit of a mess, and the very bottom near the eye was likely the entrance, but it's out of the shot. It's not a perfect trajectory because it's shotgun pellets obviously, but it's apparent the main group of the shot raked the left side of his head and tore it all up. He was almost certainly facing towards the shot based on the results, because it wouldn't have torn out in that way otherwise.

Attached: head shot.jpg (1156x478, 37K)

it's possible the buckshot missed the two brain cells he had left

Any gifs of the shoot? I swear you can see some blood spray in the video.

backstory or fake.

hey man, nice shot