I asked an afghan war vet at a party tonight if he ever killed anyone. He responded with "DID YOU?!"...

I asked an afghan war vet at a party tonight if he ever killed anyone. He responded with "DID YOU?!". I didn't know what to say so I just paused and said no then i walked away. Who was in the wrong?

Attached: vvvv.png (885x880, 1.2M)

If this story is real, you are awkward as fuck.

He didn't kill anyone and was ashamed about it. So annoying when vets sign up to invade another nation and then complain about how sad it made them to see children get killed

It just happened tonight. I seriously don't get what I did wrong

Literally the gayest and most annoying thing to ever ask a vet...

vets are annoying and gay

Up until your post, you were the only non aspy in the thread.

This type of autism must cease. Old dude visits my school, he's a war veteran. Some dumbass kid asks "How many people did you kill?" . Room is silent for 7 seconds. Everyone is shaking their heads. He answers with "I don't feel comfortable sharing that information today." . He was about to cry. Fuck this kind of shit.

This thread is trash.

What a sperg, I bet you ask women if they're pregnet

i don't think it would bother me so much, but then again, i'm not a soldier.

Really? Strange, considering only a literal sperglord asks a rando vet (probably a fucking mechanic) if hes killed anyone.

Hurrrr Durrrr

HEY sure america has only been involved in foreign wars for the profit of the military industrial complex. Vets protect your freedumb to be a slave for the 1%. Respect the life time benefits and in some cases life time monthly income for any injury or ptsd while killing browns in a far away place for no American citizens' benefit or safety.

Attached: 1472691936037.jpg (1200x1200, 790K)

Real answer: Asking a veteran about his experiences killing other people is generally regarded as socially inappropriate. The principle reason has to do with needlessly provoking unpleasant memories in the veteran; it's something you'd grasp intuitively if you had high empathy. Hell, even normal empathy.

men who do the dirt dont talk about it

Dont worry about it. The pog is getting 100% disability and free gibs for the rest of his life on your tax dollar.

Seriously though why the fuck are you crying over this? I'm assuming he killed spooks or moslems?

I mean if he was a WWII Vet who killed Germans I'd understand, but what the fuck is this thing where men unironically tear up over dead sandniggers? How are you empathizing with them on that level, especially if you're over there and exposed to their true nature?

maybe for them, but for us it's the only thing that could possibly be interesting
no one gives a fuck about anything else a vet did

You mean the ONE question you are NEVER supposed to ask a vet?

>user agrees with me
>user tell you that you were the only non aspy in the thread
>you sperg on user.
gg

Attached: 1536466077358.gif (640x360, 2.39M)

>he was a WWII Vet

that's what i assumed since he was an old man. killing a european person, perhaps even someone from your old country must weigh heavily on your mind. non-euros i could probably pop all day long and not give a damn.

>Hell, even normal empathy.

It really isn't normal to be empathizing with Spooks or Moslems on that level. I'm sorry, but it's not. You shouldn't be able to empathize so dramatically with something so alien to you, that you're essentially engaged in a war with.

Keep in mind that, for thousands of years, man was butchering clans and tribes across the river who were almost genetically identical to them. This phenomenon today where men tear up because they had to shoot some Spooks or blow up some Moslem Orc is totally alien and the result of intense psychological conditioning by media.

He was old. Vietnam vet. Shit was traumatizing in that war. I barely consider Vets who fought against Mudslimes as veterans, and moreso consider them as "mein neggers".

All well and good but asking that question is LITERALLY something only an autist does

We've been a voluntary army for decades now. People who join the army or Marines for infantry do so with the idea that they will kill and anyone who tells you otherwise is fucking lying. Veterans whining about "muh PEE TEE ESS DEE" for everything are the worst. The average civvie doesn't know what we do and would find a story about combat interesting. Somehow I could ask my grandpa about Korea without him going turbo Autism but god forbid you ask anyone about war today, much less fire off a firework on new years.

>t. veteran

I suck and misread the post. Ill kill myself now

>he was about to cry

what a faggot

>non-euros i could probably pop all day long and not give a damn.

hell, it might even make me feel better.

there is no word cult without culture. of course.

So how comfortable is mom's basement this time of year?

???

1# He didn't kill anybody and feels like a fraud.

2# He did kill someone, gets asked the question all the time, and isn't a sociopath.

>join the army
>see some people get killed
>fuck you I have PTSD now
Pretty much this.

you got that backwards

I know Vietnam vets who will still cry if they try to talk about the war. I assume though that this is because of resurrected memories of fear and trauma exacted by the enemy onto them, as well as the deaths of their brothers.

I don't think it's because of having to shoot Spooks.

>feeling bad about killing subhuman boyfucking ragheads

In my defense, I'm arguing from the perspective of forcing a veteran to involuntarily recall bloody engagements where battle buddies were possibly blown away, or seriously disfigured. Or even just recalling the near death experiences are enough to ruin the dude's night when he's just out doing his thing in public.
IDGAF about shitskin lives and I don't empathize with them at all. Empathy for their lives is inversely correlated with experience among them.

awwww little zogbaby boo boo will get triggered? oh well....

>yes

Isn't there like a billion other topics to discuss at a social gathering? Maybe the weather, cars or how dicks OP has sucked in the last 24 hours?

These people are traumatized low iq violent murderers,

I agree

sane perspectives like these are why i still appreciate Jow Forums to some degree

Die for cowards in empty suits.
This is the face of a true American patriot.
Died in shithold Mosul, Iraq. For what? nothing.
Hapa like myself. I'm drunk So I don't give AF.

Attached: TUAZON__VANOV103_2GV5R.jpg (77x128, 8K)

Attached: 1525889525166.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Fair point. I also don't think killing is what instills fear upon Vietnam Veterans. "The trees shoot back", is a good way to describe that war. Reminding one of his kills easily reminds him of his near death experiences as well. That war was fucked up for our boys.

>tfw I got over $2,000 in NEETbux per month tax free for disability conditions that I grossly exaggerate to the VA.
>tfw I also use my VA Voc Rehab to go to college completely free while receiving an additional $1,900 in BAH
>tfw I used a VA home loan to buy a house two years ago in Florida as I go to school and the value of the property has already increased by $15,000 in value

Mom's basement is pretty good.

Who was he?

Dude. That’s the stupidest thing to ask. You don’t know how a person might react:
1. If he did it and is proud of it. He probably would have told you without you even asking.
2. If he didn’t do it and is ashamed. He would be pissed at the question and you
3. If he didn’t do it and is glad he didn’t. He would still be pissed at you for reminding him the realities of war
4. If he did it and is ashamed, you just done fucked up son.
It’s never a good idea to ask one human being if he took a life casually. Seeing that you haven’t. You have no clue how much it actually weighs on people. Even if it’s some shitskin you don’t know its name, it’s not an easy thing.

He's a faggot who fought against his own national interests. I don't care if he managed to gun down some random raghead. The war should have been declared on Mexico. 0 respect.

>not a sociopath
>willing to kill random people for Israel just for free college

WEW LAD

>The war should have been declared on Mexico.
Ay papi!