Have you ever acted racist towards someone in real life?

Attached: sexy_android.png (482x761, 237K)

No because we have no niggers here.

No because I'm not racist. Pajeets and Chinamen are our friends bro

Yes because 20 years ago nobody gave a shit and we all got along

I'm from africa originally(not SA) and I like telling people that in zimbabwe the equivalent of nigga(like, as in fellow black man) is Tsoko which really means Ape in Shona

Attached: Rhojak.jpg (680x750, 202K)

Yes, I did it today. He laughed and we continued working.

I once called a vietnamese co worker a nigger but he thought it was hilarious. Thankfully this was 5 years ago, if I said it now I'd probably get lynched.

Me and this one nigger I worked with in GTMO would play off racism at each other. He was originally from Haiti and then came to America so he's more laidback then the average nigger here.

He would joke about how we had white privilege, would always pull the "because im black?" card, but all in good fun. He pulled it on me one time and I just responded with an honest "yeah....nigger". So we had a thing going where he would call me a racist and I would call him an ape every day. Good guy I miss him.

Yes. There was a foreign exchange student from China at my middle school and he was our friend and hated black people so he used to make fun of them with us and we knew we couldn't get in trouble for going along because he was foreign too. Good times. He was a cool kid.

Hahahahaha based

Racist like what?
>Invoke racial slurs & stereotypes while banting?
Hell yes.
>Disassociate with an otherwise pleasant individual because they're not white?
No.

all the time

Well yeah, since I am White my mere existence is a constant (((hate crime)))

Otherwise I always tell people I'm a Nazi, but half the time they think I'm joking. I literally give zero fucks about how people view me though. They all just NPCs

Yes. In high school I called a nigger my slave and gently gouged my initials into his arm with a key. That went about as well as you might expect. Fortunately this was before the social justice movement so I wasn't kicked out of school or sentenced to hormone replacement therapy. Good times.

Can trump nuke us already?

I made a fat old nigger run across the rode last week in Detroit. They walk around like it is the Serengeti and lope across major roads. Most slow down. If you speed up once they realize you are serious they run

No. I just think racist thoughts and ignore them.

>gently gouged
You what.

Attached: 8E897A30EC7F496890EDE5FC6AC7A829.png (432x480, 234K)

Fuck off, Fat Sister.

Attached: 10616339_271101393085541_5093742694800270306_n.jpg (720x405, 50K)

Quite the opposite, I've encountered a lot of anti-white racism

checked and yeah, I spit on the ground when I walk passed muslims on Campus

lol

Depends on who you ask I wager. Have I called any black people nigger? Fuck no, I know not to pick fights I'm not prepared to win. Have I committed "micro aggressions"? Probably, but I don't care so I don't really notice.

>Can trump nuke us already?

What a cuck.

No, as a respectable white man, I treat everyone with dignity, but i dont treat them with respect

No, but in middle school my gymbro friend told an entire table of niggress to "quit their niggering" when they threw an apple at our table.

This was back in early 2000s though so nothing happened to him

>racist
Not a thing. Do you mean racially insensitive/disrespectful or racially hateful?

Can’t call them nigger. But can fuck with them constantly. Triggering them. Making them realize that yes, they do truly feel that way about us

A black running from police passed by me on the street once and begged me to tell the cops he'd gone the other way as he ducked down an alleyway.

When the cop caught up a minute later, I pointed out exactly where the dindu was hiding.

I call black people niggers all the time to their greasy fucking baboon jigaboo faces. Although I guess it doesn't matter since i'm black.

Yes, I insulted a niglet some time ago when I brought my brother to the playground. The niglet wanted to befriend my brother but I stepped in and I told him "stay away from my brother you ugly monkey". He started crying so his mom showed up and started asking what the problem was. I simply told her that I didn't want my little brother to hang out with a niglet. She acted crazy for a while (wanted to call the police lol) but then she went away with her niglet

Fuck user that is good

Maybe you become an immortal ghoul

No, because racism is retarded. Racists are idiots who think on the shallowest level possible.

Yes. I called a nigger a nigger to his face and he did nothing. He didnt pull out his gat and "punch muh nazi face" He just scowled and left.

>be me, at a top American university with lots of rich kids
>talking to a black student who grew up poor
>say to him- you're not a typical -------- U student
>intending to explain that I was not either, used to be poor
>he takes it as a racial thing and gets super butthurt

Be gone Israeli golem

When I got in fights with non-whites.

Yeah kinda. It was more like calling low caste people and muslims for what they are. We don't have many niggers or chinks here so it just never happened. My friend was unintentionally though
>at a new delhi metro station(subway for americans)
>I'm with my bros, one of them is kinda sheltered, never seen niggers, doesn't know much
>we talk about how there are many niggers in new delhi who peddle drugs and stuff
>we use the word nigger, it sticks wih him because "black man" is fucking retarded term
>at the metro station, theres a huge lanky nigger behind us as we're in the line
>friend has never seen a nigger before this irl mind you
>turns back, looks at the nig, turns to me and loudly exclaims
>"user these are called niggers right !"
>public gasps
>crowd is silent
>nigger starts staring hard
>then I notice he is with his entire group there
>we got the lanky nigger, his short fat nigress, a tall qt nigress with a nice ass, another short nigger, the works
>they are all staring
>no idea what to do
>they just keep walking
Kinda felt bad for the nigger honestly.

ya racism is retarded some people just can't tell that there are real differences between the races mentally not just physically

Yeah was getting into my elevator of my apartment when a nog slipped in just as the doors were closing, my first assumption was that somehow he broke into the building - I usually make small talk so the 30s ordeal

Had a black man repairing some equipment in the shop. I asked him what he was rigging up. My co-workers understood what I meant: *nigger-rigging." My co-workers were also very racist. Blackie didn't flinch and answered the question not thinking it was racist.
I still felt bad about it, because he wasn't a nigger. (in the '80s)

No, whites here are too scared to face me.

Does calling the one black kid in my primary school 'monkey boy' every day for 3 years count? Tbf everyone did it.
I have no real occasion to be racist now, it's all white where i am...We only have romanians, poles and serbs to sneer at.

racism only seems retarded when your the one being racicized

Yeah was getting into my elevator of my apartment when a nog slipped in just as the doors were closing, my first assumption was that somehow he broke into the building - I usually make small talk so the 30s ordeal doesn't get awkward - but the guy hits his floor and look on my face may have made it obvious, the poor dude shrank into the corner of the elevator and it was then that I realized I've seen him before, I've spoken to him before, and still, my involuntary reaction made him self-conscious. I feel bad about this still, he's a good boy literally dindu nuffin.

But realistically what can you do but NOT relax?

i'll face you bitch boi. Name the place internet tough guy.

How does one 'act racist'? Have I ever been mean to a nigger before? Yes. Has it been simply because he's black? No.

It still is safer for a nog to walk in a white neighborhood than for a white to walk in a nog neighborhood

Towards gypsies. You'd understand why if you were going to places in city where they were lurking.

I do the same. I maintain speed. A few love taps. I have hit one on a bike purposefully but he wasn't a random

Yes. Towards a nigger once a many years ago who was following me asking for $, I damn near shot him with my pepper gun but I think he thought it was a real gun and ran off and another time a greasy wetback long ago who didn't mind his own business. Niggers spook easier and most of that "hard" crap they pull is just an act, the wet back did hold his own at first but later cowered when he realized that I wasn't going to pussy out like everyone else did. Now with the nigger I was all alone when that happened but the when the mexican cheapsot me none of the fellow white guys, even ones bigger than me would help, AS EXPECTED. The whole FAKE white nationalism shit is just a meme only, nothing more.

No one does that except niggers.
>black guy at restaurant
>eats food
>pays
>leaves
>"fucking niggers and their eating food and paying and leaving"
No, only shitlibs write blogs like this, and it's always about white people.
Gas all kikes for a peaceful tomorrow, goyim.

When I was traveling abroad, yes. Niggers and Gyspies in Europe got looks of contempt and disgust.

Nogs never tip and treat wait staff like shit. Demanding free shit, all the crackers they can get. Making lemonade with cut lemons that were meant from water. Demanding drinks without ice so they get more liquids

Wait staff know this and never want to wait on nogs

Nogs claim racism. Fuck nogs

Fuck off you fat cow.

Yes, because i am asian.

Attached: 1537063607781.png (480x480, 84K)