For the Glory of Rome

What does Jow Forums think about the fugitive and war-criminal, Spartacus?

Attached: 1200px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (1200x1800, 391K)

You mean Cory Booker?

Jupiter's cock.

That fellow is of no importance. Senators always cry that "It's Falling", but we all know nothing never happens.
Rome is forever, nothing's going to change.

BAHAHAHAH. That was a decent show. RIP.

At least post a picture of the correct Caesar you retardant maximus.

Attached: caesar.jpg (1560x2840, 440K)

HE DISHONORED ROME!!!!!

Replace words with shit again and see tongue removed.

He matters not. The Gods will deal with him, as they deal with all of us.

The Gods will deal with us for allowing this barbarian to wave cock in face.

Watch your mouth, Roman.
We ask propriety in the Senate, if not in the plebeian-infested streets.

>IN MVLTITVDINE POPVLI DIGNITAS REGIS ET IN PAVCITATE PLEBIS IGNOMINIA PRINCIPIS

Attached: augustus 2.jpg (525x700, 111K)

>In the multitude of the people is the dignity of the king and in the small number of the plebs dishonour the prince

Attached: Augustus 2.jpg (236x233, 14K)

Crassus did nothing wrong

Attached: Marcus Crassus 4.jpg (845x1117, 202K)

crassus was literally the donald trump of his day

It is a great and glorious thing to die for Rome.

Yes, of coarse. Apologizes to the senate. I become to passionate in regards to Romes honor.

It is pretty great isn't it?

Attached: Marcus_Licinius_Crassus_Louvre.jpg (1961x3185, 3.59M)

Quintus predicted this.

Im no pleb sympathizer, but I mean, this slave thing is kinda getting out of hand. We should probably do something about the land reform and unemployment problem.

Holy get your ID ends in Q

Attached: 1504509719969.jpg (307x377, 16K)

If anything happens to me, tell my wife I died like a true Roman.

A shame he didn't fucking burn rome to the ground

Okay user

Attached: 1499310807662.jpg (371x546, 36K)

How could he? Rome is made of the finest stone and marble the world has to offer.

Fuck you and your little bird, Roman cunt. My cock rages on

You speak wise words, comrade. And yet in wisdom lies the collective naivety of humanity.
Rome stands above its people, and the gods of Rome further up.

The foolish impetuosity of youth.
Of old it is said such a thing is to be praised, for greatness is born of it, but what greatness do we need more than that which we have?
Watch your mouth from now on, young soldier, for the greatness of Rome overwhelms us all, and to go forward is to stay still.

He was never an emperor. Caesar was just his cognomen

Your posts are underrated. Thanks for the nostalgia

Wise words not soon forgotten. Gratitude.

A gladiator never loses focus, not even if Jupiter himself tore open the heavens and dangled his cock from the sky.

The gods favor your opinion. The numbers never lie.

>IAM REDIT ET VIRGO REDEVNT SATVRNIA REGNA TV NOVA PROGENIES CAELO DEMITTITVR ALTO. TV MODO NASCENTI PVERO QVO FERREA PRIMUM DESINET AC TOTO SVRGET GENS AVREA MUNDO CASTA FAVE LUCINA TVVS IAM REGNAT APOLLO

>IAM REDDIT
>I AM REDDIT

Attached: Temple of Saturn.gif (432x538, 71K)

making your name mean emperor for 2000 years is better than actually being an emperor

>Now the Virgin returns, the reign of Saturn returns; now a generation descends from heaven on high. Only do you pure Lucina smile on the birth of the boy, under whom the iron blood shall at last cease and a golden race spring up throughout the world!. Your own Apollo now is king.

Attached: Virgil_.jpg (683x738, 159K)

All glory to the people of Rome

he tried to free the slaves. it didn't work. he got killed. Seemed to be a good guy.

Based Balkan man killing subhuman medniggers

10/10

He is of Thracian blood.

Gotta love Crassus
>Oh hello I noticed your house is burning down. Seeing as I own the only fire department in the city I believe it would be in your interest to pay me to put it out.
>Ok thats fair how much do you want.
>10,000 sesterce
>10,000 sesterce are you out of your fucking mind?
>Ok fine seeing as your house is burning down as we speak I'm gonna have to up that to 12.
>...
>So now that your house has been burned down would you be willing to sell the property?
Then he proceeds to use his absurd wealth to gain political prestige by bribing everyone in Rome and then blunders into a humiliating defeat after starting a war with absolutely no cassus belli.

That’s a Balkan tribe, not mednigger

The word Firesale came from Crassus kek

Attached: 1481733144722.jpg (450x1024, 88K)