Anyone on Jow Forums ever live in a ghetto?

Anyone on Jow Forums ever live in a ghetto?

Attached: AQWA.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg&t=541s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

God no!

For 20 years of my life. Grew up in one and am white. AMA.

I live in long beach, a few miles out from compton
shits gentrifying though so could be worse

sheeeiit

I grew up in a trashy white trash neighborhood that was bordered by the ghetto
Does that count?

they rape you son?

yep pretty much do, in 2017 1142 shots fired calls to 911 nigs nogs el salvadorans sick perverted muslims a utopian paradise

oh please. santa ana is worse than LB

No. I never left home without a knife and willingness to use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg&t=541s

Attached: monkeys-protest.jpg (900x600, 99K)

Yes. I lived in literally the worst ghetto in the USA during the early 1990s, There was gunfire almost every night.

yes until i was 14... its why i have my views now lmao

I lived in a M*xican ghetto.

Currently in a little safer part of town, but not by much.
About every single day there would be a shooting on my street

This.

I was constantly armed and ready for battle. I still have a little bit of PTSD and I only lived there for four years.

Richmond, Oakland?

Does it count if the whole country is a ghetto?

Sort of, we had an active crack house across the street, and apparent our house used to be a crack house too.

The first week we moved in, some ex-convict came into our house while we were all partying holding a knife, trying to intimidate us. The next day my roommate went over to their house and said if they try that shit again he's going to bash their face in with a hammer.

After that they were pretty chill with us. We even let them borrow some Clint Eastwood movies (and they returned them!).

Some funny shit would happen, as the police were always barreling down the street towards the deeper ghetto. I remember one time being fucked up on my porch and some officers were pulling shotguns out of their trunk and I was like "uhh...should we go inside?" and he's like no no it's fine.

Another time an officer came running by our porch in a hurry and asked us "hey, have you guys seen a black kid with a backpack?" and we were like uhh no. He just said "shit, alright." and kept running.

My lesbian neighbors said she had found some crackheads smoking crack in her backyard. My cuban neighbor got into a shouting fight with the people across the street because they called him "white."

It was pretty entertaining.

East Baltimore. At the time Baltimore had the highest murder rate, and my neighborhood had the highest murder rate in Baltimore. The epicenter of these murders was approximately ten feet from my front door.

>I still have a little bit of PTSD and I only lived there for four years.
I know that feel. Once I made something of myself and moved to a white neighborhood adjusting was rough. I'm unnaturally gifted at spotting police vehicles according to my peers.

I made several hundred thousand dollars off a building I bought in the ghetto. I was one of the early ones into a gentrifying neighborhood. I lived in one part of the place and turned the rest into 3 other apartments. Spent $20,000 on the building and another $20,000 at Home Depot buying cheap shit like showers and a few kitchen cabinets. I broke even 6 months in. 3 years later I sold the building for $600,000.

I kinda live in a lower middle / middle class one in the country. Something like 35% black, 40% hispanic, 20% white.

Some petty crime, the occasional child flashing signs at night, one murder in the past year, but otherwise it's like a normal suburb, just uglier.

The real estate was a steal for a first time homebuyer and the town's basically next to be gentrified as the adjacent city expands rapidly and real estate prices skyrocket, so that's my gamble. Barring that, I'll probably buy a house in town if/when I get married and decide to have kids.

Yeah my whole country is a ghetto. AMA

Attached: Flag of Zimbabwe.png (2000x1000, 43K)

There were times in the 90's where Oakland was beating out Baltimore, but I get the idea.

(obviously I don't live there anymore)

Yes. You wouldn’t want to be caught dead being white when the sun goes down in my hood. DESU.

I lived in Mobile, AL for a few years so basically yeah. Just not the worst nig only parts.

I was walking across a parking lot in San Francisco with two other friends from Baltimore and three normies from SF. A car backfired somewhere in the parking lot, and all three of us were instantly crouched behind cars while the three normies were standing on their toes looking around.

I thought, they just got culled from the herd.

Parking my car at night and walking to my door was frightening every single time, and I did it often.

Those three SFers probably never crossed the bridge to Oakland and never went to Hunter's Point. Where were you in SF? Some parts of it were really safe in the 90's. Cannot speak for its meth and shit incarnation now.

Norfolk, VA, is so black, Norfolk University PAYS white people to attend for free.
Not kidding.

Attached: LAUGHING1.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

I lived in SF in the early 2000s after Baltimore. I actually think we were in a parking lot in Emeryville when we heard that backfire, but I might be remembering the location wrong.

I live in one right now. AMA fellas

Got into a fight with chimps two doors down, was clocked in the side of the head while fighting another one, knocked out. Other whites watched, no one helped. Cops told me when they got there to go inside or go to jail. Not sure of the motives of the police but I get the feeling they were trying to protect me from greater harm.

there are no blacks where I live but I lived on an indian reservation for a while
that was pretty fuckin ghetto

Why is it always Rayray who is up to no good according to the street yeller monkeys?

Yes very much. Gubment cheese. Dried milk. Had to ride the bike I put together from picking trash accross enemy territory to friendly park to get city distributed free lunch during the summer because free lunch wasn't just for the school year. Best spaghetti and meatball I remember ever having. Probably because I was starving.
I didn't get affirmative action, I couldn't be a diversity hire. I was inner-city ghetto white kid.
P.S. I fell for the STEM meme and it fucking worked! MS degree no student loans. World can suck my ass.
Pic unrelated

Attached: images(2).jpg (226x223, 5K)

Yeah, it wasn't that bad, blacks chimped out and ran around, tried to kick in my apartment door a couple times. I kept one of those kick bars under the handle though and had some guns so I was kosher. Mexicans weren't bad they minded their own business, my favorite was walking outside of my apartment at 4am and seeing 2 mexicans trying to carry off a safe. They both froze and stared at me until I told them, no cooperacion con la policia, then they just kinda nodded at me and cooked it out of there.

Attached: 1hlgkw.jpg (590x312, 23K)

Also have had my ass saved on multiple occasions by blacks. Mixed feelings

Is there a relationship between having lived in the ghetto, and frequenting /pol? I can not help but see a connection; sometimes it seems I am the only one who grew up surrounded by actual humans.

Me AMA

Who are these screaming niggers out hollering all night and harrassing the local blacks? They don't seem to live around here yet every night it's like clockwork. You know the ones I mean. And besides gunning them down how do I get them to shut the fuck up?

Attached: 1537337860734.jpg (988x1024, 68K)

I could see it. I was 11 when the blacks rioted in Cincinnati. We had to board our doors and windows. I couldn't imagine being in Chicago or LA.

What in the h e double hockey sticks is the middle guy wearing?

It's a bad idea to live among African apes.

Attached: 1515026206429.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Sure, lived in Las Vegas for 10 years.

yes, I live in the white ghetto known as Marin County. Truly awful to live without crime or niggers.

are you black? because otherwise, how would a white person ever survive this? how did a place like this even have any jobs? how do you just walk into an urban warzone and rent out an apartment? was there a crackhouse 10 feet from your door? If I ever lived someplace like that I wouldn't feel safe outside without a level III plate carrier with side, groin, and back inserts on at all times.

I do charity work in favelas....it is like the ghetto if it had a crack baby that likes to chase the dragon.

Oh yeah. South Fort Worth proper, Hobbs, NM, and live in Albuquerque, NM now. Hobbs was by far the fucking worst. To be honest, I made a lot of friends in those places and there is a weird correlation between how poor people are and how generous and friendly they are.

Do you feel safe walking around Albuquerque or is it a cholo war zone?

If you offered your white boyhole up in servitude of the BBC, could you have become the neighbourhood cumdumpster? Or would they be more likely to shank you for being a fag?

It's not as bad as everyone says, but it's pretty bad. I put a steering wheel club on wherever I go, I never did that before I had my truck broken into a couple of times but they were too stupid to drive stick.

If anyone is interested, these interviews are conducted by Charliebo313, a guy who goes around to different ghettos in the US and just records the bleak reality of those areas.

Grew up on the southside of Chicago. Am white, went to catholic school. AMA.

Yes as i used to live in a mostly Black Ghetto (of course the Kike landlord forgot to mention the Negro's townhouse complex down the road). It was not too bad of a place since a majority of the time we got left alone (there was a shed break in and some creeps but aside from that nothing much).

Now as for the complex it actually became Mexican because one day a Negro shot a Cop (he was an ugly fucking Cop but a Cop) afterwards they raided the Houses and People went to Prison (they probably found drugs or weapons).

Nowadays as far as i know it is a mostly Mexican area with Jews centering downtown but even them expanding).

Seems Mexicans care more about stealing than hurting, the lesser of two evils...

And, fwiw, his videos are pretty good. You'll never get a more real view of Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. except for actually viewing it firsthand

Not only do you outright risk losing your lives, your childen will also be subject to all sorts of nigger Aids.

Attached: 1492900038697.png (960x720, 42K)

Here it really is more about property crime. If you don't do drugs and mind your business and don't get fucked up downtown and walk around like a target by yourself it isn't violent. Violent crime isn't that bad unless you are stupid. Property crime happens to everyone, in every part of town, though. Car theft is like top three in the nation. They steal your shit and it is in Mexico in less than a day

Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Blacks hate faggots but also believe it isn't gay if you're doing the fucking.

>1/20000 whites will get AIDS in any given year

Now I'm scared lads, tell me it is all fags please.

>Violent crime isn't that bad unless you are stupid.
>walk around by yourself
This is considered unsafe and stupid in America?

Attached: woah.png (422x402, 161K)

Walking around drunk by yourself downtown at night? Absolutely. Don't do that here

Sounds about right. I've visited different parts of New Mexico a couple of times (visited Carlsbad Caverns where the turned off the lights deep inside, and saw the bats come out at night; stayed in Taos another time). Felt safe but you had to keep a close eye on everything you owned. Somehow I can't get the place out of my mind... the Land of Enchantment.

It's mostly faggots but bisexuals and straight, yet degenerate people like truckers and sex workers have introduced it to the greater population in some areas. Mostly if you avoid blacks and prostitutes it'll be fine though.

>Walking around drunk by yourself downtown at night?
You could literally do just that in a white country, and be just alright.

I love Carlsbad Cavers so much. When I was a kid they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I told them, "a bat!" That place is awesome.

Attached: imagesEPWGYFP1.jpg (266x189, 16K)

When did you run out? Also tell ALL the war stories. Jow Forumsacks love war stories.

checked, it appears to be a short sleeve mesh hoodie in black, probably good disguise when comiting crime

Went to college in LA, someone in my dorm went across the street drunk one night to buy a pack of cigs and he got mugged. These ain't no white cities!

Yeah, I lived on the Brownsville/Crown Heights border.

It teaches a lot of funny things about Jews, management of ghetto businesses, and generally how unpleasant niggers are to be around.

Well we can't all be spoiled little golden children like you, can we?

Yeah, I wanna move to NM, even ABQ since you said it's "just" property crimes which I can live with.

There have been five murders a mile from my house. Only one has been solved.

Yes. Killeen, Texas. A total ghetto shithole

live in one now. am white and am only one of 4 in the neighborhood.

Most people from here hate it, but Albuquerque has been really good to me. I have a good job and it is really pretty here. I took the tram to the top of the Mountain that is on our east side and it is breathtakingly beautiful. There is a ski resort up there, apparently but it only runs when it snows a lot, which is almost never, anymore. All the hiking and the river area (the Bosque) is really cool and you can kayak up and down that shit and fish. It is really nice. I like it here.

where are you from memeflagger?
and yes in any white part of america you can do this no problem. problem is the downtown of any city is the least white part of the urban area.

lol thats where I was born and no it fucking isn't

Yep. The Bronx. Landlady's oldest son shot right on front stoop. No, not black. Just needed a cheapnplace to live while in NYC for a few months when I was a young adult. Every neighbor had a vioent story like that. Started my race redpilling then.

(OP)

Yeah, it wasn't bad at all, except for all the niggers.

Worked in one. At the most ghetto hospital I have seen used pile the bodies everywhere. The reception had whale glass and we had armed guards all over. Used to have to do imaging on the zoo animals. Let a few die waiting for x-rays just because. No one at the hospital cared, we all wanted them dead.

>Now I'm scared lads, tell me it is all fags please.
It is not all Fags as even Straights People can get it and to avoid risking getting it always have sex with a Condom (especially if the partner is a loose one), never have sex with a Man without a Condom, do not reuse old needles or step on needles and don't ingest (or otherwise get inside of you) any fluid to those who have the virus.

Some white country in Northern Europe. We take everything for granted up here.

Currently live in one that is just being gentrified. Less black and mexicans now but still some poor whites. The ghetto bird is up and on the PA most nights and every Friday and Saturday night. Sirens all day long, and through the night. Crime log is full of B&E, Assaults, Drugs. 4 murders this year and 1 death by cop. But bought when it was just starting to gentrify and the property taxes are low.

Attached: b3.jpg (2959x1974, 1.04M)

I'm not the guy that asked who you were, but if you visited here I would show you a good time. It isn't so bad. People are for the most part very friendly, and like I said earlier, there is definitely a correlation between being poor and being friendly and generous. You would be surprised. People aren't all bad.

Did they call you...... white boy???

Yes, got jumped more than once for being white as a child. Of course, those feral apes took advantage of the fact that I was a little thing with no strength, and they still did not act alone. They still live in welfare, but I puke just thinking about any of those disgusting niggers getting close to women. Saw plenty of coalburners growing up, made me want to puke. They were usually alone, surrounded by a horde of niggers, which they throw themselves at for God knows what reason. Perhaps, they were kicked in the head as a child. Not bad looking either, one of them attempted to approach me and my friends once in high school. I ignored the whore.

yeah that sounds incredibly unusual for hood blacks. are you sure they're harassing them?

they could be friends. when a bunch of ghetto blacks get together and socialize, they're usually incredibly loud, especially at night.

confronting ghetto black people is a gamble. they're completely unpredictable. the best thing i can say is the way you approach them matters.

i really needed to study for a test and my neighbors were being super loud, so i worked up enough courage to tell them to quiet down a bit

to my shock they apologized and quieted down.

to be fair i am really short and young looking so they probably just felt bad for me. if a 6'1" tall white dude did this, things might be different

>ever live in a ghetto?
no. there are no ghettos in the americas, nor will there ever be.

where the fuck do you live? no black person has talked like that since the 90's. they're probably quoting movies or some shit, they do that a lot

>I'm unnaturally gifted at spotting police vehicles according to my peers
Not too difficult.
>Ford Explorer/CrownVic/Taurus/F150/Mustang
PD's are going towards Explorers now. It's their best Crown Victoria replacement. Tauruses are too cramped.
>Chevrolet Tahoe/Caprice
For the PD's that have more money. They prefer Tahoes, although many do not buy the PPV or the SSV, usually going for the cheaper LTZ. PPVs are about an inch lower for pursuit and SSVs have a fairly obvious factory lift. Many upfitters will cut the front bumper in half to increase clearance angles for SSVs, which are mostly for PDs that go offroad/innawoods or they're ICE.
>Dodge Charger/Challenger
Frequently highway patrol and local cops that can't afford to give everyone Tahoes. Some PD's like them, some don't.
>Misc. Cars
Undercover cars come in all stripes and this is where cops can throw a curveball.
>Steelies/Standard alloys/Spotlights
Steel rims are rare on consumer cars now, as are plain looking alloys. Spotlights are definitely not a typical civilian upfit.
>Strobe light upfits
Roof, mirrors, side markers, windshield, rear window, side windows near C pillar, side skirt underside, d-pillar, license plate region, etc. Every PD has a certain way they want their lights installed.
>Partitions
Dead giveaway if you can see past the tint.
>Auxiliary Equipment
They run computers and radios, all of them backlit. Some equipment comes with stealth mode.
>Gov't plates (if available)
Not all undercover cars have government plates.

Also, you can sense if they're around as well. You'll always feel watched if a cop is around. Same with ex-military but the sense is slightly different.

dude

Canada is literally a bridge away from Detroit. how can you think this?

>no black person has talked like that since the 90's
As I said, I grew up in a ghetto but worked my way out. My ghetto stories are dated, because I have no desire to move back to nigger nests.

I spent 11 years in the East Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago back before it gentrified.

Kind of, I lived in the "barrio" in Arizona for a couple years. Honestly it was fine, most of our neighbors were illegal so they didn't want to draw attention. The more nefarious folk went to the rich neighborhoods to steal shit and ignored us. We did hear door charges going off in meth lab busts pretty regularly and once there was a fatal shooting down the street from us, but that was about it. We didn't deal with the gangs and weren't in a competing business so they didn't care about a couple white kids in the area.

Bumping this question because I'm pretty interested about this guy too.

If you lived in Beverly, Mt Greenwood, or Hegewisch it doesn't count.