Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=19WOG7pyR6w

Attached: lol.jpg (396x582, 23K)

>Who was in the wrong here?
Anything that tries to Charlize Theron their way out of problems deserve to be crushed.

Attached: 252dgfg.png (512x512, 145K)

He's just going to have a BBQ.

Attached: emu-burger-001.jpg (251x198, 23K)

isn't this just hunting?

Australians are still salty the Emus beat them in a military operation.

No different than hunting these animals. the only difference is he didn't shoot them with a firearm but instead ran them over.

People are so fucking retarded to think he should get jail time and a fine for hunting.

Also the Animals were in the middle of the fucking road, legally he's allowed to run them over and get them off of public access.

i see hes still bitter about the Great War

last surviving australian man avenging his regiment (1932, colorized)

wait till the emus hear about this one.

hes gonna get tied up inside a van and beaten to death by emus.

Really it depends
Did he skin and cook the animals?

yes

THERE GOES MY HERO
WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

looked like those emus were coming right for him, fast, and in reverse. bogan did nothing wrong, pooftas fuck off.

then it's no different from hunting except it hurt some people's feelings i guess.

I'm sorry it hurt you emotionally, but this is life, and we're at the top of the food chain, some dead animals don't mean shit in the big picture.

You ignored my response. I have no qualms for what this man did. If he cooked and ate the animals I'm perfectly fine with him having fun while hunting them down.

The problem I have is if he just left them to waste unless another animal was allowed to eat the birds.

My uncle is a trapper. I've seen truck beds full of naked raccoons. He did not eat the meat.
Generally people don't eat the meat of pests, unless your poor.

The Emus were in the wrong. Obviously.

It amazes me that there's a bunch of people GENUINELY so upset over this that they are legitimately wishing death and or jail for the driver... I mean, I personally wouldn't have killed those birds unless I planned to eat or sell them but regardless, wishing death upon someone for running over a fucking bird?????? wut

Attached: 1528590063500.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

>instead of letting the birds get off the road he instead kills them in place creating a bunch of road obstacles
I thought you want to preserve the white race? How do you expect to do that by needlessly risking our lives through your stupid psychopathic antics?

by this you mean 'No', correct?

I thought the war was over

AUSTRALIA YES

What a needlessly psychopathic thing to do. The dude doesn't deserve death or to be hurt, but you're retarded and probably mentally ill if you agree with him.

Yes, because the occasional bird in the road will be the downfall of the white man.

Attached: brainlet nothing found.png (903x1176, 805K)

>australians are still this salty that the emus won the war

Attached: 1499235045214.jpg (320x320, 24K)

This is restorative justice

Emu are considered pests? I legit never knew.

EW2 has just begun bro. This is like a 9/11 attack on the Emu nation

who cares if they were left to waste, their so insignificant it doesn't even mater. Makes no difference than them dying in the bush. You're trying to defend a bunch of wild animals.

>tries to Charlize Theron their way out of problems
what?

mad maxine, feels road.

He skins them and cooks them and eats them.

Attached: mmmmm.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

I don't think the guy should spend time in jail for worthless animals

Me either, once again. Most people lack critical thinking, and can only think through emotions.

Attached: Prometheus.gif (620x242, 1.34M)

The emu war is back on boys!

Attached: 2139BC99-7029-4666-922E-2EE24F69E725.jpg (240x289, 42K)

>jail for worthless animals
this is exactly where this cunt needs to go

Kangaroos are genuinely pests too

Only difference is you can't run them over, you hit one and it's like hitting a street light post and the fucker will still hop away like it's nothing.

Pic related is what happens if you hit one without a bull bar

Attached: images-149.jpg (466x316, 38K)

cry more faggot. emus are gay as fuck anyway.

Rare, at this hour anyways.

>birds running directly away from the car instead of perpendicular to its path

Too dumb to live. Just natural selection in action.

Alright cleetus, i know you think you know a lot about hunting and wildlifebecause you want to be a conservative; but it doesn't work like that. You guys literally call everything outside a "pest" you don't understand unless its being used to create a wendy's triple patty burger.

In order to hunt animals you need to hunt them in season, have tags/permits and make sure you're not hunting something illegal, or hunting in an illegal area.

Ramming something with your car like a muslim is not the same as a clean shot with a gun. If you hit a single animal you're required by law to notify authorities.

Why do Americans have the same insect minds as insects with more of an education at their fingertips? I'll never get this.

I mean I wouldn't do that, but I guess I don't really give a damn. Seems like a good way to fuck your truck up though.

Defending literally animals.

Yup. White people are solely the only culture that understand, appreciate and help animals by properly hunting, protecting them and helping them succeed by studying them.

Not everyone is a locust, Xing chu.

The guy, for senselessly running over all of those harmless dinosaurs.

what if you hit an abo?

Well, thats hilarious then.

Yes. Should of been abos, chinks, poos and ragheads instead. Country isn't ready for a second Emu war

Attached: 1533609613688.jpg (703x480, 54K)

Animals are here to serve man, not to be worshiped. You're fucking insane if you have compassion for anything but your people and the future of your people.

Anyone who disrespects native wildlife like that doesn't deserve to live here

This. Also native flora

Emus and Kangaroos breed like fucking rats so you gotta kill/eat them from time to time to keep them in check. Also the emus are in the wrong like nigga get off the road hahahaha