What sort of deal did Trump cut?

Suddenly, Trump walks back on full declass after signing an executive order? He clearly agreed to some sort of deal behind the scenes. So what did the Dems and Deep state give Trump in return?

Attached: 99E7F2EF-3FD3-4C67-A75B-EA3152E31FED.jpg (1152x1204, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1043201156854505472
nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1043206110105231361
youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. McConnell called him up and told his farts smell like cotton candy and that it wasn't the time for an aggressive EO and Trump agreed because he always agrees with the last person to flatter him.

Troo if bug

oh COME ON

Attached: 1487220759912.jpg (500x354, 67K)

hes waiting until brett is confirmed then hes gonna shit on them.

doing it now would force congress to deal with nosenstein instead of confirming brett.

A shitty one.

We will never get justice, but Trump will get something

Starting to suspect that this is the case.

>key Allies
>Speed is very important to me - and everyone!
blowing smoke.
the fact of the matter is self evident.
Trump's walking back on declassification FISA is because of requests not to by allies, nor justice department, or congress. He never viewed the FISA application unredacted which leads to believed they informed him it had damaging implications on him and traitor Page.

meanwhile McConnell will have some explaining to do.
pic related

Attached: DnoB8JfUcAER9FT.jpg (720x899, 85K)

Perhaps those “allies” are British... If McConnel is bought off by Russian oligarchs, then McCain, and Clinton would surely be in equally hot water, the former especially if he weren’t now conveniently dead.

(((KEY ALLIES)))

Exactly, as everyone acted like you usually do.

The chaotic nature of them, that jewish unpredictibility is the best part, they can follow any cause if it's real enough.

welcome to the swamp

>key allies
>in trouble if FBI texts are unredacted

Doesn't sound too allied to me.

kavanaugh

another one who should quit while he is ahead, which won't he be for long.
trump curse in reverse.

Attached: DnoUAsAWsAE5djQ.png (666x666, 655K)

Trump already has enough to prosecute and hang them for treason. He is working for them

lock her up
stfu
trump is a career criminal who holds the highest office in the land yet, his charge, as outlined in his Oath of Office and the Constitution, requires him to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed".
declassifying cherry picked documents to poison the investigation of his own making is a violation of the public trust and a reason to impeach.

*kike allies
FTFT
Fixed that for Trump

Attached: 54dchess.jpg (296x170, 13K)

Kike

give him 6 months to get his DOJ under control. If in 6 months we're still where we are today, with one-sided indictments and Mueller running amok, I'm done.

B-but I thought NO DEALS

Deal? He just had a chance to show the nation what’s been happening and he blew it. He just gave the intel community the time they need to regroup.
Or maybe it’s 40d chess. Maybe someone will be held accountable. Because as of today the number of swamp creatures held responsible is fucking zero.

Your quad zeros are impressive. But your patience is disappointing. If this shit doesn’t happen BEFORE midterms, I’m not voting and will encourage all others to do the same. At that point, I will have given up.

Their citizens are also under domestic 1984 orwellian surveillance

>and Trump agreed because he always agrees with the last person to flatter him

kek'd desu

he is maintaining leverage; he also is also laundering the decision by putting it thru the IG. he threatens. the fbi hopes the IG protects them and trump threatens them to clean up or releases all on his time.

its a risk they regroup. he also avoids full scale war. he likes deals

Me too fellow conservative! We'll show them - by losing the House and letting Pelosi become Speaker!

Attached: If they kill you, you win.jpg (946x802, 93K)

Maybe that’ll teach him/them

There's no fucking deal. Trump knows that the average normie retard has an attention span of about ONE week. So he's going to delay declassifying (possibly with little "leaks") until about two weeks before the midterms. That will be enough time for ALL the information to come out and be analyzed, and still be "fresh" in the goyim's minds on election day.

October Surbrise!

Attached: surbrise.jpg (673x459, 63K)

Key allies as in Bongland and Down Undah

Attached: 1537561294748.png (1176x1392, 372K)

Hot damn. That’s good shit. Thank you user

He got cucked sounds like.

RUN YOUR EMPLOYEES, DON! THEY DONT RUN YOU!

Now or never. Neocons winning midterms wont change shit.

Attached: joe biden pedo anime 3-vert.jpg (600x857, 240K)

this exactly.
T knows what is in the FISC requests and the texts. He knows about Aust and UK intel asset involvement and embarrassment
he is using this as a power play.
besides, Mattis loves how things are !

Attached: Mattis loves it.jpg (626x749, 192K)

Remember when Judge Napolitano got axed from Fox News for his scoop that Brits were involved in the “intel gathering” and then was hired back a week later? Since then, I’ve known that shit was true

Just watched the video of him bragging about it on Fox.!

No shit? Sauce?

nice filename you glowinthedark nigger.
DONT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD.

This thread has an interesting take:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1043201156854505472

Attached: file.png (1214x1472, 1.03M)

Attached: file.png (1232x1764, 886K)

nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1043206110105231361
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Q

Attached: Q-FISA-HOUSE.jpg (515x1047, 121K)

Attached: Q-MOAB-FISA.jpg (436x705, 41K)

Attached: joan.png (2448x876, 1.71M)

Attached: file.png (1260x1730, 1012K)

He's saying he'll let them try and declassify selectively but he knows he can release everything if they fuck with him.

>Business CEO is the worst manager to ever hold the presidency
Didn't see that coming

>last refuge
>interesting
Pick one

F&G, actually looked this up:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40

nice try

>every instance of "Israel" is hastily scribbled out and "Australia" or "UK" written in

Another hit from the people who brought you 9/11, 20 years of war for Israel, 2 million dead in the middle east, taxpayer funded ISIS terrorists, the refugee crisis, the play Hamilton

Written like a true 5th grader.

Attached: trump naked.jpg (1794x1291, 378K)

>He knows about Aust and UK intel

>for his scoop that Brits were involved in the “intel gathering”

question: I know that UK and Australian spy agencies were spying on trump ever since he started campaigning, but WHY exactly?

Attached: movie-star-news-w-c-fields-classic-portrait_u-L-Q119PHD0.jpg (281x375, 10K)

>he traded our country for anal with lisa page

DRUMPFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

He didn't cut shit, he's afraid of them.

>(((key allies)))

Baste and redpilled

How does it feel that your shilling it isnt making Jow Forums become a lefty shithole like your country? you are just becoming so tiresome

Attached: 1ff003b222e1c40a48be01ecd2744228.jpg (1100x1400, 648K)

Checked, but 6 months is too long.
Republicans have already caused me to stay home for the midterms, and if shit doesn't happen before midterms then Trump loses my vote in 2020 (if the boomer cuckike runs)

Maybe because of Nixon connections? Trumo and Nixon spend some time together.

They already lost my vote in the midterms because gop/Trump hasn't done shit.

They are already losing voters through cucking (like on Kavanaugh) so waiting until a couple weeks before is an awful plan

kike

He walked back because it was a retarded thing to do.

Why is Q always wrong? I know Q predicted red carpet/Emmy event and Trump issued the order to release, but nothing has been released and nothing has happened. Getting real sick of this bullshit

those are fucking iphone file names... cool it with the schizophrenia dude

Presumably, bc he was not under “their” control. He was a maverick who didn’t spend years accumulating damaging evidence against himself like performing pedo blood rituals.

It’s psyop Shareblue campaign to get you to stop sharing memes. Memes are untraceable and hurt the mother leech.

God, Americans are so cucked. Betty Boop what a dish! Betty Grable, nice gams!! Pathetic.

Attached: 1537221395124.jpg (293x301, 11K)

>t. neocon faggot

kike

Please expose Australian politicians of being retards (more than they already are)

Hey shareblue how are you? Did Brock pay you with the marketing money the book company set aside for his latest published work? That would explain why so many of you faggots are here saying the EXACT SAME SHIT.

You stupid faggot. I’ve spent a lot of personal time fighting Brock and Sharepoo. Nice try tho

Attached: EAB2D04A-C930-4F7A-959C-DAF1DC8B3E50.jpg (960x731, 132K)

Trump signed it on that date. It is coming, stop counter-signalling with minor shit.

who was PM in 2016?

>hehe surely this will convince them to vote Democrats

Why are you people so transparent

>stop using logic and facts to credibly shit on my fantasies

Q is always wrong. Maybe someday Q won’t be wrong, but as of yet, Q fails.

>thelastrefuge
>Trump did this for leverage!
Stupid fucking Trump cultists think everything is a win even when it's a loss.

LET ME BRING YOU ALL UP TO SPEED:
>deepstate commits all sorts of crimes
>deepstate illegally starts an investigation as part of a coup attempt

>Trump agrees not to prosecute anyone if they promise to close the illegal Mueller investigation
SO MUCH WINNING!

Trump sold out America so he could end the investigation that was already illegal and illegitimate.

Some people have said Trump is just an actor doing a job, and that he is no more a good guy than Obama or Hillary. This action supports that view

This Dr. Ford?

Attached: 9A7841FC-2F82-4A31-8632-3368258F85BC.png (1536x1024, 3.31M)

Last Refuge BTFO by sick quads

because our government is a bunch of sycophantic degenerates that were in awe of the Obama/Clinton machine and did not have the intellectual capacity to conceive of a Trump victory...so they thought - this is a good opportunity to ingratiate ourselves with the corrupt american regime (the cabal) which will rule america for the next thousand years while we crack down on our populations with the glorious EU reich....
so they violated every constitutional and legal mandate they had been given in a treasonous power grab to subvert the common law rights of the free anglos/saxs/sons around the world...
we went all in on this one apparently, like a good little lapdog.
One can only hope that we are making up for it by spying for Trump on all the deep state to try and keep HIM in power, as we so obviously did for Obama.
Yeah. I dont think so either. But if Trump has them by the balls then maybe he can force a clean brexit out of them, and maybe, just maybe, thats why Theresa the appeaser just touted hard brexit.

Im sorry son. Sometimes when you get older, you think youve done all the hard work, and you take your eye off the ball and get lulled into a false sense of security. Mind this - Stay hungry, always. And dont let them take your guns.

I used to be a Trump supporter but now I can't see who can support this treasonous buffoon.

Nothing. It was Britain and Australia. They do not want the document release because it will be revealed that they were spying for King Nigger. Papadopoulos has been saying this. That gets out and you can kiss 5 eyes status and alliances goodbye. It would be a massive shitstorm.

Attached: 39104C4E-A0FF-4921-8D17-F9B8656F0761.jpg (570x639, 81K)

dingding

Actually sounds reasonable.

Dumbfuck retard.

succinctly and correctly put.

This doesn't mean he's walking back, just having them "reviewed" expeditiously before DECLAS

They asked for more rope and trump said sure

i just want traitors to die, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1507009170205.gif (500x375, 249K)

Thanks dad

what's the subtle meaning behind killing someone and setting trump tower on fire? or threatening to put his kids in jail? maybe there's a secret hidden message that needs to be deciphered that will unlock the mystery. uninvolved.

>
question: I know that UK and Australian spy agencies were spying on trump ever since he started campaigning, but WHY exactly?

Australia is under Chinese control.
Anti-Brexit minions in the UK are EU puppets who are under the control of Israel - but not the Likud party, but rather Netanyahu’s liberal opposition.