Get Fucking RAPED

>Get Fucking RAPED
>oh no can’t go go to the police, I might lose my job
Are women just retarded? I don’t find this to be a valid excuse for not reporting rape

Attached: CD710D97-E2FE-444C-870D-5D770D41DFFA.jpg (1242x782, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilireinhart/status/1043285620087373824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

betty NO

>Goes to police
>They investigate
>Becomes he said she said situation
>Boss pays off lawyers and cops to "make the problem go away"
>Uses his influence to brand the woman as a whore and liar for the rest of her life

Why exactly is this unbelievable? Every guy who's been indicted due to some sort of #MeToo event did something along these lines.

Attached: 0051.jpg (1146x1819, 558K)

how is anyone supposed to help them if they dont report it? they are just putting more women at risk by not reporting.

Women don't report rape because they feel guilty for enjoying it.

I didn't report it because it never happened.

>tfw sexually harassed by 3 female execs at my job on a daily basis
>tfw everyone would laugh if I did something about it
Well, at least I fucked one of them and recorded it so I can threaten to show her husband if I need to.

Attached: 1462029485937.png (205x246, 11K)

I understand why having a rape kit used on you would suck, I get that right after you've been raped especially that's going to be just fucking awful. With that said if you don't report rape you are enabling a rapist. If you report something that happened more than a month ago I'm not going to believe you and no one else should.
False rape accusations should have the accuser locked in stocks for public use.

>CNN forgetting about Judge Piro

>imagine being proud for not reporting a rape

I left my wife because she was fucking her coworkers.
I can't be the only victim.

> Are women just retarded?

Duhhhhh

I have a friend who sent a savage nigger to prison for raping her. You get your vag swabbed at a hospital after calling police. They photograph bruises.

He said she said bullshit means that bitch should be sued for libel and slander Roy Cohn style.

They are brainwashed by their daytime television and gender studies.

She burnt the coal, she paid the toll

Just send it my dude.

>Implying the case would not be picked up by social media as another way to promote modern feminism and further erode old social standards.

What you said might have been true 20 years ago, but today every CEO has to walk on egg shells because any broad could fuck them over out of a whim. It's a wonder why people would ever hire women

>#WhyIDidntReport
#BecauseFictional

Calling bullshit. Women love the sympathy, praise, and subtle humblebrag of being a "survivor" more than fucking life itself.

I was going to but after I looked the guy up he's a massive faggot that voted for Hillary, I'll save it for a rainy day

so it is open season to rape betty since she will keep her mouth shut, betty's address anyone?

I reported it but fucking white male cops said being a bitter pump n' dump isn't same as being a rape victim.

#Kill All Men

You are stunning and brave.
BTW I am also a woman and a sexual assault survivor.

Attached: 11w8i39436525117608.jpg (500x516, 70K)

True story:
>Have a chunky ladyfriend since kindergarten
>fast forward to 20's
>shes about to get married and has a house with guy
>comes up to me in very dramatic fashion one night
>"last night i was raped at someones house"
>What happened?
>I went clubbing alone and went home with two guys, they both raped me
>did you tell the police what happened and where they went?
>no, i dont remember where they live

I dropped all contact with her instantly. I was expected to be a really important part of her wedding so all of our old friends from growing up don't talk to me anymore for "not believing her". I feel fucking bad for the guy she married.

This

Jeez, sorry user, fucked up story.

At this point I am personally inclined to doubt any claim made by a woman about rape, unless they present clear evidence, so the girl in OP's pic is right

Make more tapes. Post on /b/

Sure, if you literally have a guy put his dick inside you then you could do that. Sexual harrassment didn't always included penetrative sex.

How can you say that when you have literally thousands of women all over the world saying otherwise? Men said the exact same thing 20 years ago.

If it was actually rape there is physical damage to the vagina.
If it was changed my mind afterwards there isn't.

This isn't just about rape. It's sexual harassment in general.

waaaaah peepee go in my vagooooo ;__;
does sex not feel good for women? whats the big deal

It puts the means of production in the fucking basket!

I guarantee you that over half of them are lying. They are accusing men of crimes just for likes and attention. Sick!

>woman

Don't get fooled by bots.

Attached: 51plye.jpg (458x1024, 213K)

Attached: 5miuec.jpg (552x1024, 175K)

Rape is the only shit that actually matters. Not a pat on the butt.

>people will think I"m a drama queen
>better just let this rapist go on and rape more people

> Went clubbing when shes engaged, went home with them expecting to stay the night and thats all?
What did she mean by this?

>(((Reinhart)))
STAP IT

Attached: image_011.jpg (545x378, 24K)

It's really hard to believe that women are this super oppresed class when literally the future SCOTUS justice is being delayed by some bitch that allegedly got groped 35 years ago.

>How can you say that when you have literally thousands of women all over the world saying otherwise?
Literally billions of women in the world.
Literally thousands say they are being secretly raped and can't tell anyone until it's politically convenient to say so.
Sure.

ah shit, it's real:
twitter.com/lilireinhart/status/1043285620087373824

this tweet implies that she was casting couch'd. lel. fucking whore. now she's a virtue-signaling shitlib.

Imagine these women knew a child was being abused and didn't report it b/c oh no I might seem like a drama queen or oh wopps Im scared or tehehe I don't want people to be mad at me or whatever bullshit excuse.
MEME THAT FUCKERS
How the fuck are they this demented they can try to rationalize why they never reported abuse? So now what their abuser is just free to abuse more women?

tehehehehe I didn't report him bc hehehe I'm scared and weak hehehe sorry he raped 20 more people bc i never said anything wooopsie daisies tehehehe

FUCKING NO

It's an excuse for delaying reports so they can justify using rape allegations to their advantage.

>false accusations for men are meaningless
Go fuck yourself roastie. If you want to accuse someone of rape you'd better make sure you have evidence. Otherwise close your fucking legs. I am sick of being innocently smeared because you're too stupid to think about the consequences of being a whore.

>#WhyIDidn'tReport
We need to push this hard. Its the perfect form of accelerationism that will absolutely ensure the death of feminism. People will definitely get fed up with this shit if this takes off.

This is what u get when females ( aka complete retarded untermenschen ) are given political or social power

REMOVE FEMALE RIGHTS, NOW !!!
Females are massively, massively mentaly underevolved / retarded.

They CANNOT be allowed rights, OBVIOUSLY!!

This is where Islam can make sense. Women shouldn't be alone with men that aren't close relatives or their husband. It sucks that's the way life is but it's true.

Women hate rape because the man who raped her didn't giver her any of his resources in return for the sex.

>>people will think I"m a drama queen
>>better just let this rapist go on and rape more people
Great point. It's incredibly selfish and corrosive to not report crimes. Civil society can't exist without this - you're left with clans like in low-trust countries.
More evidence that women are anti-civilization.

Well it is a perfect good german name. Hell my name got a typical jewish part of it though I'm from the deepest part of northern Sweden.

she's saying she was raped by a higher up at her work, dipshit

I also don't understand how it's treated different from other types of assault. Pain is pain. Someone shoves their dick up your butt or punches you in the face and breaks your jaw. Which is worse?

Probably because EEOC makes them, which is why HR has become cancer as the designated dumping ground.

>Are women just retarded?
If you think everyone else is retarded that makes you the retard. And yes women can lose their job if they report their superiors for sexual harassment.

And it's the victim blaming apathy like yours this doesn't get reported.

you're not seeing the problem through her eyes
imagine you're a woman, no muscles, in a place where everyone secretly wants to fuck you.
and no you can';t just react, that would make you a "complaining bitch"
you have to see it though their eyes

Jfc some of these replies

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-195857.jpg (1072x455, 134K)

This. Women nowadays are just a bunch of dumb cunts who are bored of living normal lives so they just lie about rape whenever they are board.

dang, forgot they have their own special laws oh wait

I think the issue with rape for women is that obe womans rape can be the same womans fun time.
So it all hinges on the woman not liking it.
If she likes it its suddenly not rape?
Well you can see the issue with that, a woman could just change her mind.
Thats why theres so much controversy and distrust over women and rape accusations.
You have a woman that will act lile a disgusting whore will then say some joe shmo "raped" her. Why? because she didnt like the guy? Because its furthering some agenda she has?
How is her debasing herself every weekend suddenly different when she has consenual sex with a guy then changes her mind?

bullshit. you can react and the onus is on you so if you don't report it then you can't come back 30 years later and cry about it. grow up. life is hard.

I got mugged at knifepoint and called the police 5 minutes later and testified
It was painless and cost me 1 day of work
Women who dont report dont deserve justice, and im starting to think they enjoyed it and flick their bean at night while reliving it
If a woman reports a rape, and it did happen, the man should be castrated

Once, I might've actually 'listened and believed' a rape allegation

I'm now firmly in the "if there's no video evidence then she's lying" camp.

Women you did this to yourselves.

you don't get it
Either you're refusing to actually genuenly sit down, closing your eyes, and spend an hour seriously putting your self in a woman's shoes or you just don't get it

I also told everyone I knew because it was pretty funny, but I was panicked because I thought the guy would get his friends together and find me
Women are stupid

"or make people think I was a drama queen"

Being raped must not have been too bad for her if that was a consideration.

Attached: kari_sweets_plaid_halter_dress-14.jpg (1067x1600, 331K)

Do you have a link to any indictments? Or are you just talking out of your ass like most commies?

Attached: 1429265668579.jpg (484x604, 55K)

>the justice system makes me feel bad :c

t. Arby's

I am a woman retard. It's time for the others to grow up and do something now or else YOU and your rapist are guilty when he rapes someone else!

When he got me drunk... Zero culpability in this shit that never happened story.

Yea bc he forced her at knifepoint to get drunk. How often does that happen? And ok so BOTH make and female are drunk and fucking then technically she is raping him! He can't consent, he's drunk.

Nice. So if I rape Betty Cooper she won't report. Good to know.

Plus I have heard the female body has ways of shutting it down if it is legitimate rape.

seems to me rape is something we men care about not happening than women care about it.
but its different between the real ones who dont speak in media and the whores that want attention

>he's got the tapes

Attached: 152534748459.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

i know the female body shuts down when it hears facts.

Women wont report a rape when they think it will benefit them and they will report a rape that didnt happen when it will benefit them
i cant imagine why people dont take them seriously

>be lying whore
>no one cares
Your future

Attached: islamic wife.jpg (960x800, 134K)

>This is where Islam can make sense
>Islam
>sense

Attached: 1536027978613.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

In my life time I have grabbed ass, tits, pussy. rubbed my dick on girls and I'm an incel! A normie has done all this as well. Society is such a bunch of cowards to have let this sexual harrassment shit get of the ground. It should be encouraged in the workplace because its fun.

lol haha I know he doesn't allow himself to be alone with women but I mean....it makes sense. You can't deny it that like abstinence, it works. Otherwise you just take the risk that someone else will fuck with your freedom by raping you or accusing you of rape. Its a risk we all face.

>like abstinence, it works
You can't put that cat back in the box. You need something less restrictive. You could teach moderation and responsibility

Attached: 1524645735686369379.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

Yes you can, but you also must teach that the only way 100% effective to not get pregnant is to not have sex and to not be #metoo'ed is to not be alone with women you aren't very familiar with.

I wouldn't ever want anyone to know if I got raped

Dont forget it was her boyfriend of 4 years that forcibly made her drink alcohol.

>>I went clubbing alone and went home with two guys, they both raped me

These two sexually aggressive basketball americans seemed so nice and genuine I trusted them enough to go to their home with them. Alone.
Toll paid.