Why are you so afraid of Chinese innovations?

Attached: 1513512261291.png (781x856, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2018/06/29/porsche-919-hybrid-nurburgring-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck
nio.io/about
i.imgur.com/6pCr5LEg.jpg
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
unz.com/akarlin/cognitive-cliodynamics/
unz.com/akarlin/the-evolution-of-chinese-iq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either or

>wahh i need my safe space

I would be willing to bet that every system and component in that car was stolen/reverse engineered.

Guaranteed they stole the IP for that car.

They invented the electric car!? Holy shit that's news to me OP you fucking faggot

>chinese "innovations"

Bet 100% it was stolen from somewhere

this. nothing original comes from a land of clones

Still don't give a fuck about electric cars, I don't care how fast they are, or if they're quicker off the line. I'll entertain the idea of owning one once they make one that can charge a fully dead battery in the time it takes me to fill up a completely empty gas tank.

>was only capable of completing one lap due to reduced battery payload.

Sure wasn't a chink driving it.

I'm afraid of using them because of their "quality control" on everything from raw materials to production.

Who, white Europeans the greatest inventors ever? Everyone's afraid of us, that's why math and science is now racist.

Porsche doing it in 5:19 in current track configuration (track has changed drastically over the years so comparison is only valid per era).
autoblog.com/2018/06/29/porsche-919-hybrid-nurburgring-record/

This. They don't innovate anything. It's basic communist philosophy that all things should be shared. They literally brainwashed themselves into being niggers, and not caring about theft.

I am? Uhh I don’t.... know?

Attached: 52B4CFF2-DAF9-4E1E-89BD-E5D41FD526A9.jpg (600x800, 75K)

that car looks like the gta mock version of toyata ft1

/o/ hates electric cars though.

fuck off gook

>chinese
>innovations

Attached: 1438194993737.jpg (250x250, 7K)

> Why are you so afraid of Chinese innovations?
Because they break, fall apart, fall over, crush people, and eat people alive. That's why.

Attached: tumblr_ns6386WR0r1sxqyhyo1_400.gif (300x169, 1.88M)

Shame they can’t invent something that will fix their permanent manlet status. You know they shave down their jaw bones to reduce the pan facedness? Insects are hilarious.

>making a car go faster is "innovation"
Asians are good at copying things, making them cheaper/more efficient, and generally streamlining processes. This is not surprising, and we have never claimed that Asians were brainless, they merely don't tend to think outside the box.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck

Attached: hammer.jpg (600x450, 67K)

You mean stolen American IP

I knew it, you motherfuckers can't even change lanes without killing 15 and injuring 32

Attached: N24-Peter-Dumbrek1.jpg (1920x1280, 406K)

>Chinese
>innovations

Attached: 1512551294804.png (700x1850, 402K)

KEK

>an NPC delegate

Attached: 1363236699468.png (511x431, 199K)

and ran out of battery immediately after 1 lap

Sounds rad, I’m glad that the chinks are working on autos. Consumers benefit from competition, and progress in electric vehicles means a decrease in smog as well as less dependence on sandnigger oil.

Because we need oil.

>I’m glad that the chinks are working on autos
You do know native China auto makers have been making clones of other corporations cars for decades right? And “electro vehicles” being good for the environment is pretty much a meme

Attached: 483CC460-92A9-49CD-B590-174FBC35E7FD.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

That grill so looks like those old Chinese luxury cars of renown. Awesome styling

Attached: ShowYourColors.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

Are these bots saying the same lines every time chinese innovation is brought up?

>hur dur they cant event anything dont worry goyim!

>talking about chinese car cones
>shows two different cars

nio.io/about
> Our design headquarters is located in Munich, known for its history in automotive design
HAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAJAJA
Jow Forums is right again

>geely ge
done dirt cheap

It looks like the bastard child of a prototype Toyota Supra concept car and a Ford GT. I wonder what its expected lifespan is.

>chinese
>innovation
Pick one

>Expected lifespan?
One news cycle

kek

Checking out their website, you'd never know by their front page that they ever made a car. It's not entirely certain what they specialize in.

>muh IP theft

is that why the best STEM graduates in the west are chinks?

yes, that's why china was the seat of eastern civilization for almost all of history

It's a british car for chinese investors.

Weird. I was listening to AC-DC randomly today.

Imagine being this retarded

Electric cars are ready simple.
A central computer, steering system, and braking components.
They are powered by a battery pack along the bottom feeding an inverter to generate a variable AC current to spin a motor.
That’s literally it. When the wheels spin without the throttle being pressed, the spinning wheels generate a current and back feed energy back into the batteries.

Super simple and efficient, anyone can make one. The hardest part is probably the programming to make it modern and comfortable

Imagine being this butthurt

>6:45

Hah. 5:19 is the lap record done in Porsche 919.

3 spoopy 5 me

germans cars are still best

This reminds me of the faggotry that the inventor of windshield wipers went through.

I can't imagine why anyone would think chinks innovate. Unless they themselves were an insectoid of course.

It is even simpler when you can just reverse engineer someone else's hard work and rip off IP without fear of consequences. Why do people pretend that the Chinese don't steal literally everything? They do not and cannot innovate, they literally do not have the imagination for it, they are bugmen.

I am a Sr. Level Engineer... white.
The chinks steal IP constantly. And what's worse, or as bad, is many of our companies allow them doing it. One company I worked for had a Chinese contractor working on a widget, and of course they 'needed' the rest of the system to complete their work.
>Company sends them the entire system
Then of course parts mysteriously break and now they want the schematics so they can fix it.
>company wants me to send them
I say Nope. They need to send back so I can do the failure analysis.
>get board back
It was clear it wasn't 'broken' they just de-soldered a component just to make it look like they were 'trying' to repair it and keep their story consistent.
Failure analysis showed nothing wrong... no failures were found in any of the many systems in use.
>company hires an H1B Chinaman Engineer.
Constantly asked me how my circuit worked. I have him generalizations. Each time he would call China a few minutes later speaking ching-chong.
>complain to management about IP
Management doesn't care.
>predict China will be making our system in five years.
Left company.

Attached: rz3g5urozqmz.jpg (756x888, 36K)

We just shouldn't be doing business with them and the U.N. should be genocided.

Eh, anyone can build an induction motor and inverters are a central part of solar power, which the Chinese have invested heavily in and are kind of like reverse welding tools.
They do steal a lot of stuff, but there isn’t really anything to steal in regards to these. They’re big toys

They take existing designs and optimize it often.

I've seen their human eating escalator and didn't look very useful t bh

Drove me nuts. I was super pissed about it. They also wanted my firmware. I said no. Firmware was stored inline (git) and I bet another Engineer gave them access. Plus one of our big IP algorithms, which took over five years to develop was sent to the China contractor because they 'needed' it. No NDAs (not that China cared)
>fucking idiots!

>Chinese sets records no one did
>t-they stole our i-innovations
What sort of brainlet logic is this you salty burgers? They did it before anyone else could do it, how can they steal what wasn't done? Though go ahead and strawman..

Nigger.

No one cares about that record. Especially if it's built like their escalators.

Plenty of auto manufacturers have sent electric cars to the Ring.

They don't create anything new.

Not related but electric cars be used in the same race as a gas powered car?

Funny. I've never heard good stories from people who had jobs that required them to work with the Chinese. You're far from alone. All I can really tell you.

Chinks = lying, thieving scum.

kek. Where are you from? Your country has contributed to this earth about as much as the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Typically, no. But the Ring is a testing ground for most of the year, with only a couple cars on the track at a time. They are not racing against each other.

how much you wanna bet it was NOT driven by a chinaman?

>I'll bet $500

Yes, I understand that induction motors have been around for 140 years, but I guarantee that anything of any quality is "based" on designs pilfered from from non chinese companies, including their induction motors.

is that another word steal?

Stole is a strong word, but it's essentially a Rimac. All the tech comes from Europe.

>All the tech comes from Europe.
What is the US Military Industrial Complex?

>just need battery to last 7 minutes with max output
this isnt even politics

Yet your best cars are all pushrod shit

I'm just college student slime, but it's pretty evident that Chinese stealing IP is also a bit of a national security concern as well.
>hey have you heard abut [redacted]?
>"how do you know this exists?"
>There's a Chinese knockoff of it.

>pushrod shit
Huh?

I can't wait for the live leak videos of accidents and crowds getting run over. Hilarious

Ok, I'll take this bait just because of your digits.
Pushrods are only used in NASCAR now.
We make a shit load of Japanese cars.
Also, Tesla.
Every major tech breakthrough the last 100 years has been in America.
How many auto manufacturers you guys got down there?

Engines use pushrods instead of overhead cams. It's century old tech.

Your best cars are shit tier knock offs of what we have.
And: HIgh performance engines everywhere (Everywhere starts in the USA) have been overhead cam (no pushrod) for at least 30 years now, dumbass.

Then we see posts like this and the masses are in awe of the Chinese and think they are smart.
Rest assure that if we get in a hot war with them that they will crumble since they dont have the experience developing systems, just stealing them.

>Your best cars are shit tier knock offs of what we have
> How many auto manufacturers you guys got down there?
Nice strawman. The absolute state of burger education.

Not gonna lie, I wish GM would sell the Holden Ute here.

how is an electric car an innovation?

Chinese innovations is an oxymoron.

Salty burger is salty. Eat chink dust.

Chinese record was broken 2 weeks later by a McClaren.

I came over to Asia 30 odd years ago with the 'technology transfer' idea with an R&D centre. There was no R&D but we simply gave them the technology. It was like running a school. My point is that I have been here ever since (made good money) however I dont think you know how these people think and react. I can assure you that they are not compatible with the West in large numbers. They start group thinking in a critical mass and their behaviour changes for the worst.I saw this as the transfers came to an end and more Westerners left and more Asians arrived. Dont take my word for it, but you dont know what you are talking about with these lot.

China hire European and American manufacture contractors to come develop infrastructure in their country and then cancel the contract and build it themselves after their people have gained insight into the process. They save money and time by not having to fund anything on research and development, but this will fuck them over. And all their electronics are ripped off their relative American counter-parts.

they dont usually cancel contracts. what they try to do is learn as much as they can before any contracts are signed. when you're in negotiations they will ask a shit load of questions to get you to reveal your 'Intellectual Property' and then decide not to buy since you just told them.
in asia R&D stands for 'Retrieve & Duplicate'

The US policy after WW2 has managed to:
1. Create a hegemonic power in the Eurasian region (China) and possibly planet-wide.
2. Did not demolish the nuclear capabilities of their previous adversary (Russia)
3. Has allowed a parasitic (military-wise) Europe that despises Americans and welcomes foreigners and foreign ideologies
4. Has not consolidated power in the western hemisphere with all its latin counter-parties considering their relationship with the US exploitative (both ways) and retributive

globalist traitors let chinks rule

Attached: china_gunpowder2.jpg (432x307, 54K)

The reason the US is not really white anymore, and the reason the Chinese are out of the stone age, and the reason the Chinese will win against the US is very simple. The US is African tier corrupt country. It was African tier corrupt even with "white" murricans.

Who in the right mind imports subhumans for votes and for a % of distributing gibs? Who in the right mind modernizes a massive threat like China to fight an imaginary threat of failing Soviet Union? Who sells out to Chinese en mass. The US is beyond corrupt. Most US decision makers would cost the country billions to make a few grand. That's the mindset and that's why we are where we are.

Also now the niggers are running the US government, so it's even more corrupt. Wait until you find out that the US military can only extort the US taxpayer for more money, because this is what the US military does now. They can't fight real enemy. The military is the most corrupt military as far as big tickets items go. I'm sure the Russians and the Chinese are scared of the US, but if anything happens, the US will fail miserably. Pretty much like any late empire in a decay. The military is to oppress the population, not fight external threat now. All the generals received Chinese "donations" and will be compromised. The US is mostly the problem in the world. The are the violent niggerized retards of the planet.

america does the brunt work and china steals tweaks and claims it innovates

Chinese Infiltrators Among Us

Tl;dr: the Chinese have a massive spy network comprised of virtually the entire Chinese population worldwide.

So I was talking to a friend in manufacturing and a friend of his told him that he had spoken with someone who worked in Chinese manufacturing. The guy told him the process by which China steals the plans to manufacture American goods and the make copies of them cheaper:

First the manufacturer sees a western good he wants to make.

Then he goes to the government and asks them for help getting all the data necessary to develop it.

The government asks the entire network of Chinese people worldwide for these plans.

3 or so months pass while waiting.

The plans are then delivered to the government and the government provides financial assistance to manufacture these goods.

If within the given time period the plans are not delivered, the triads, working for the government, find the Chinese people who could have delivered the plans and kill them as an example to the others.

So basically China can aquire the ability to manufacture any goods that Chinese “Americans” or Chinese “Europeans” have access to - without any research costs. This means that if you are a western company, you need to either not hire Chinese or drastically limit their security clearance.

>chinese
>innovation

Attached: mega-laugh.gif (500x280, 332K)

When an American designs something he starts with a blank sheet of paper.
When the Chinese and Russians design something, they start with an American's design.

Found the real estate chink. Get fucked by a moose, insect.

Not a fair comparison. Purpose built racecar completely unrestricted vs. supposed street car.

memorize this:

Real economy vs Virtual Economy (Debt-based ponzi scheme)

i.imgur.com/6pCr5LEg.jpg

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
unz.com/akarlin/cognitive-cliodynamics/
unz.com/akarlin/the-evolution-of-chinese-iq/

Attached: nobelprizespercapita.png (4500x2234, 261K)