Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1537554319111.jpg (687x1030, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710
youtu.be/66qqLpUSTm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satan

all of them

If you're euro trash, you're not allowed to have an opinion in this subject

You

Why is this getting spammed so much?

baseball bat man should have left when the guns came out. he kept threatening to kill them even after they warned him to stop.
the shirtless people were correct.

Can I get a quick rundown on this meme?

the woman

OP for reposting a thread that's got multiple copies out already and being a general faggot.

it's slide shit

Trash,
Getting shot by trash,
Because of trash.

Attached: Dumpster Defenders.png (505x787, 410K)

press.abilenepolice.org/index.php?mode=thread&id=710

Whoever made it illegal to put mattresses in the dumpster. Every day that law gets more and more Americans killed in standoffs just like this one, but they dont care. All they care about is their checks from Big Dumpster lobbyists.

i get a bad vibe off these guys, and this is coming from someone who supported zimmerman.
they killed a respectable fist fighting white man over a fucking mattress.

>they killed a respectable fist fighting white man
he had a baseball bat. you can kill somebody very easily with a baseball bat and he was threatening to do exactly that.

>respectable
orange man was in and out of jail his whole life and had a violent history, the neigbors knew this and that is why they were armed when he started sperging out

Attached: dumpsy_the_dumpster.png (498x373, 412K)

Attached: 1537531530785.png (1853x978, 313K)

literally asking for it

Attached: 1537580592192.png (900x1121, 920K)

Orange dude was a foot taller and built.

Perfectly reasonable for them to feel threatened.

"You come within 3 feet of me, I'm going to kill you"
>Walks towards him

Shame for someone to lose their life but fucking hell he should have walked away instead of throwing a tantrum and giving them a reason to defend themselves.

>respectable fist fighting
That's nigger behavior. White men invented guns to keep fisting fighting niggers in check.

Orange Nigger Aaron

Attached: The Street Sweeper RWDS.png (700x1000, 768K)

kek

It was obviously done in cold blood, even if were to be justified by the law.

Orange shirt fag had it coming, not justifying the 2 fatties shooting him over a matress BUT the orange tshirt faggot could have handled the matter in any other fucking way and he could have live but instead acting like a well adjusted human being he chose to insult and threaten them over and over, he took his chance and lost the gamble, tough luck for dumb idiots

The one who didn't back off.
And I say this as someone who isn't even an ancap.

This is the south. We treat you the way you wanna be treated. You say you wanna get shot? Well willy nilly have I got the caliber for you.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, user.

stop me lardass bet you can barely walk

youtu.be/66qqLpUSTm8

Anyone know what guns they used?

>"what are you gonna do, shoot me?"
>quote from man shot

obviously it hasnt settled because you dumb motherfuckers have made 20 threads going at one time about it.

Shotgun was a mossberg shockwave. Basically a short barrelled shotgun you can get for like 400 bucks without going through the paperwork. Not sure about the pistol.

It looks like a glock to be honest.

the guy who was shouting "shoot me! shoot me! point it! point it!" moments before he got killed was in the wrong here.

orange shirt guy could have just turned 360 degrees and walked away

They look like a hybrids that are the result of a threesome made by a dwarf, an human and a orc.

the maniac NPC psychopath barely clinging to reality due to kike meds with his delusional narcissist wretch handler got the end fate of all NPCs by the degenerate texan hillbillies

It's incredible how jealous europoors are of these two majestic law enforcers. Perhaps if you had more strapping men like these your children wouldn't be getting ground up for dog food and blown up at nickelodeon concerts.

Everyone. They fought over a dumpster. Someone died. Over a dumpster. Everyone involved including the woman should be hung in the public square as a warning to the other rednecks in Abeline to never do something so retarded ever again. Until next Saturday at least.

Attached: 1530580897375.jpg (711x633, 35K)

He didn't have a glock. Whatever he had was too small to be a glock and it didn't fit the profile. I'd almost be inclined to say it's a taurus.

handgun looked like an LCP

Regulators

Attached: 1537547693537.gif (344x499, 3.78M)

2nd amendment states to Stand your Mattress

Orange dumpster fuck obviously.

Kek and agreed.

Aaron Kristopher Howard was Orange. His fiancee was Kara Box.
>Box and Howard were together for nearly two years and helped each other through their personal struggles in life, such as Howard's lifelong battle with MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
>“He had what’s called IED (intermittent explosive disorder), but he was getting help for it," Box said.

Attached: Box.jpg (986x554, 98K)

Oh no. Would you think of the mentally insane?!
This would should be fucking charged with something. She helped her fiance get killed

TOXIC *clap* MASCULI *clap* NITY

This

Why were they shirtless?

it's hot in texas

What are you gonna do? Stand by and do nothing at him?

Why has this been such a huge thing here? It's not really that interesting. I mean it's interesting, but not 10 threads in the catalog for days interesting.

>throw bat get gat
Pottery

Beats me really.

ORANGE SHIRT AARON
COOCOO IN THE HEAD
TRIED TO DUMP HIS MATTRESS
AND NOW HE'S DEAD!!!

They probably rushed outside to stop him from dumping the mattress again, in the act.

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic? I'm thinking we call it, Jagoff at the Golden Corral.

WHO GIVES A SHIT LETS FIND OUT WHO OWNED THE FUCKING DUMPSTER

"everything i dont like is slide shit"
please, kindly get off my fucking politically incorrect board

I'm not a slide shill, I'm just wondering why the obsession over these guys. This seems like the kind of story that would be big for a few hours during primetime one night, not what it's become.

checked

Attached: skykingF.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately seven feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed.
Shooting an unarmed man 7ft away after you shot him twice removing his weapon...

>Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, who died after being transported to Hendrick Medical Center.
Damn, so he was still alive with that hole in his head?

Attached: hmmmm.gif (320x320, 240K)

my sides are on saturn

Attached: 1433721921615.jpg (433x433, 23K)

Attached: bubba.jpg (570x747, 163K)

Outrun my gun bitch

We have guns faglords

fucking shit! BASED

Who’s property did it occur on?

>“He had what’s called IED (intermittent explosive disorder), but he was getting help for it," Box said.
Well, by the way she was acting, she's obviously not the one helping him

>“He had what’s called IED (intermittent explosive disorder)
Don't you love all these made up "disorders" that are basically just contrived, weasel-worded medical classifications for "being a giant fucking asshole"?

Attached: 5623876325789526159788.jpg (927x706, 108K)

That you have to get from the gun range lmao

>fat, gun-toting rednecks think they have the moral authority to decide whether a person lives or dies

This is why we need sensible gun laws.

Touch my shit, get hit.

The Widow, she encouraged the fight.

Attached: KARA BOX.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Lmao Switzerland has looser gun laws than you faggot, try getting an automatic rifle in America

Trust roasties, get toasty.

Attached: 1525782802986.gif (200x200, 110K)

You have to go back Pablo

>Is aware of husband's mental illness
>Instead of trying to calm him down just films the whole thing

Everybody. Nigger behavior all round.

The guy in orange should have fucked off. The two retards deserve to die for being retards.

>Requires a carrying permit
NOPE

Attached: octsmash.jpg (2048x1536, 336K)

It was sonic's fault

keeps threatening two guys with guns, gets shot, wtf are you expecting to happen? The guy in orange was an aggro retard who got what he wanted, he threw down first btw.

>such as Howard's lifelong battle with MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
Sounds more like an enabler in the vid.

He was probably beating the shit out of his family. So she didnt really care too much about him. In fact, she screams baby. Which most likely means the young child that was with her.

Mr. Agent Orange with his long, violent criminal history and violent actions toward the Millers. It was inevitable that he would get a bad bottle of stupid pills one day.

The person who set all of this up and video taped it. Really makes you think.

i'd type out my full explanation, but nobody's gonna read it so i'll skip to the end.

orange shirt = probably wrong
dad = probably right, has the best chance of getting off
son = most likely fucked, has the worst chance of getting off

note: this is texas which is *very* favorable to legal gun owners who act in self defense. texas also has a stand your ground law meaning they have NO duty to retreat if their life is threatened.

HAHAH DUMB WHYBOI THOSE RACIST FAT REDNECKS GOT CHARGED WITH
FIRST
DEGREE
MURDER

THEY GONNA ROT IN PRISON OVER SOME TRASH HAHAHA
STUPID GUN FAGGOTS DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL PEOPLE

[black female emoji][female symbol emoji]

bot 9000 wins over mod 9000
fuck you chink

throw bat, get whacked

Attached: 1537492508168.png (720x1280, 699K)

He was shot before the bat was thrown. Why do you autists keep pointing out the thrown bat.
He was shot because he was approaching with the bat in his hand

Shit wife

If he was able to throw a bat after 2 shots they definitely had a reason to fear for their lives.

both sides