Is there anything good about Brazil?

I do not want to judge, but is there absolutely anything good about Brazil, aside from tanned brunette girls in Rio De Janiero? Take one glance at BestGore and see the savagery coming from these people: Prison riots. Heads cut off. Hearts taken out. Even their presidential candidate Bolsonaro was just stabbed.

Brazil should be officially renamed to flip-flop land. Savages everywhere, wearing flip flops, stabbing each other.

Attached: Brazil.png (549x413, 176K)

A based and redpilled future president.

Attached: content_cd98c497-bac8-483d-9605-38b1ab0d5964.png (1140x596, 844K)

Y'all had a museum but now you got nothin

It has a nice flag.

Yeah, the white Brazilian women.

Pic: my future wife

Attached: MI AMOR.jpg (590x469, 83K)

There is a lot of good things about brazil, and i hope soon there are gonna be more
Like this

Check just in case is a tranny

El Ogros de las South Americas...

Attached: 97989.jpg (366x268, 27K)

harsh

Attached: 1535230001544.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Aside from the natural reaources, nothing much, the beachs, etc.

The general in the pic there is the vice president and he said their next peace mission would be in Venezuela, he was a bit vague but sounds like he wants to fuck up your dictator up.

Meme flag lol. Prob a swede cuck or bong.

Brazil nuts are alright. We call them "nigger toes" here.

Brazilians burn down rain forests

not white, lips + nose combination betrays African genetics.

I agree, the country is complete garbage. maybe bolsonaro can change the country a bit though, let's see

Yes, there is. The Brazilian culture is actually extremely rich and diverse (the good kind of diverse, not just the muh diversity kind). There were amazing writers, composers, architects, sociologists, and so on. It is probably the only place on the earth where the black race produced lots of actual over-the-top genial black people in the modern era, like Machado de Assis, Andre Rebouças and Luis Gama - and that during the slavery days. Unfortunately our country doesn't give a shit about its magnificent culture, and it is dying slowly since the 1930s - unless some faggot leftie go and outright burn it down.

Yes, go on Wikipedia some time.

Brazilian literature, for instance, is much superior to Canadian literature. This is something probably every respectable literary critic recognizes. Harold Bloom places Machado de Assis among the 100 greatest geniuses of Western literature, and the Norwegian Book Club made a poll with dozens of great writers asking what were the 100 greatest books of all, and Grande Sertao, by Guimaraes Rosa, was a among the chosen ones. Furthermore, Robert Lowell considered Os Sertoes, by Euclides da Cunha, to be a better book than War and Peace.

Our poets are very good too. Jorge de Lima and Gerardo Mello Mourao were admired by Ezra Pound, and Murilo Mendes was translated by GIuseppe Ungaretti.

People are fun, but this also turns out to be a problem cause everyone is so laid back that when you want to do things seriously you're criticized.

This just proves northeastern culture > southern culture lmao.

Also, our Fields Medal winner is a mulatto-looking guy. Arthur Avila.

Brazilian non-whites don't really have a victim complex (although recent waves of leftist politics have been changing this), which probably helps them a lot.

Attached: fields medal.jpg (1200x800, 492K)

This is actually true, but a lot of this has to do with how old the Northeast is. In cultural terms, it is a lot older than the South.

Nevertheless, the greatest Brazilian states in terms of cultural achievement have been Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro, followed by Pernambuco. Minas above all, I believe. Just remember that it was the land of the arcadistas who participated in the Inconfidencia Mineira, the land of Guimaraes Rosa, Carlos Drummond, and so many others.

Rio was our cultural center for centuries, and is the city of Machado de Assis and Heitor Villa-Lobos.

t. Amazonas

Your economy seems to be doing fine but holy shit is it violent. Do you feel safe walking the alone. Do you need constant security?

Well, you have like 3 good books from 100 years in exchange of being the worst region to live in the country by every parameter imaginable. Seems fair
Also, Machado de Assis, our greatest wrighter ever, is from southeast. So get fucked, merdestino.

>from 100 years ago

Now that I'm thinking about it, there were a huge lot of geniuses in our country during the Empire. Actually impressed... Shame we're forgetting our own outstanding, bright past and thinking the gringos had it all

>aside from tanned brunette girls in Rio De Janiero?

That's a pretty awesome thing to casually disregard.

whitout google, name 1 brazilian city that isnt Rio or Sao paulo.

It's really a lot more than three good books. Manuel Bandeira alone wrote more than that, and Gilberto Freyre produced whole libraries.

Sao Paolo. Fixed for you.

City of God is a great movie. Tropa de Elite also. Carandiru isn't bad.

Lots of good food, culture, music. Just like the rest of Latin America, they'll be a force to be reckoned with if they ever get their shit together.

... Amazon City?

Also, those books are not from 100 years ago. You truly seem to be very uncultured. The best Brazilian writer from the last 40 or so years was from Maranhao: Ferreira Gullar, nominated for the Nobel Prize.

I literally can't

I like how they're always happy no matter how bad the situation is. And some of their music is good

No such place. It's actually named Manaus and I live in it.

Pintópolis

Who gives a fuck about any of this? Your region is a shithole in shambles and have always been. Just stay around there if is so good.

Marina Ruy Barbosa?

>Pintópolis
thats a County not a city, but i give you that one

Amazon is a state not a city, close enough though

It wouldn't be a thread about a Latin American country without them eating each other instead of being proud of what they have in common.

under the pressure of the USA government

For those that live close to the glorious nature Brazil has to offer and know how to use it, it is paradise.

I am fucking comfy

Brasilia

I do not live in the Northeast and my heritage is Italian-Irish-Jewish, so I don't really care about your petty discussions about which region is better as I have an actual right to move to Venice whenever I feel like it. Goodbye, Silvinha.

You may not believe it, but I was planning on visiting Brazil after high-school. I even spent hours every day learning Portuguese. Here are some cities that I remember from my studies:

Curitiba
Brasilia
Belo Horizonte

There are few others I am forgetting, in the Amazon region (Amazonias?) anyway, I cancelled my trip. I may go in the future, but not today.

US propaganda bullshit.
FtFy

The USA runs the cocaine...the amazon is just fine...ask Norway, the non-EU country that gives Brazil hundreds of million a year to continue our conservation programs.

I can only speak for myself, but this is due to our media and society as whole being the exact opposite. Almost no one in this country is xenophobic, and even if they actually hate migrants they'll most likely not do anything about it.
This apathy makes me mad because the northeast is clearly the region that drags this country to the doo doo hole and yet no one ever talks about it. We just pretend we all contribute equally to the union.

Eu falo Portuguese... um pouco.

Despite never visiting I also know Rio neighborhoods: Copacabana, Ipanema, Barra De Tijuca, Flamengo, etc.

Do you really suck that much with women that you think you need to travel to anotehr continent just to get your dick in some pussy without paying for?
Sad, really sad.

>northeast drags the country down
Sorry bucko...the shitholes Sao Paulo and Rio...SJW HQ with all the jews is what drags this country down.

ha, filthy jew

>elects PT 4 times in a row
>but you southeasterns are the commies

Kek, 90% of northeasterns would dress their sons in drag queens clothes if in exchange they received extra 50 reais from Bolsa Familia.

of course, we're a bunch of mutts and a shithole of a country, how could we be racists? also wouldn't mind pushing for secession. o sul é meu país, são paulo alone could try something. but the south/southeast need to detach themselves of the rest of the country

kek, i was drinking beer with arthur. nice guy tho

>politics
If you don't know that Brazilian politics is like American politics (totally fucking jew controlled) then you need to put a plastic bag over your head.

Nobody seems to remember that Temer is a CIA goon.
Let us see what Bolso will do (I am voting for him)...but I honestly think he truly will be the Trump of Brazil...another kike puppet.

That being said, the northeast does not have the population to sway the national election, that is why you know the kikes are in control.
PT is literally Jew filth and Bolso might just turn out to be the same old jew shit.

We shall have to see.

thats actualy nice. if you know the good place where (white) good people live, dont visit the tourist bait ones like rio and sao paulo, i made the question because thats what normal foreigner people know about my country

is like i going to USA and only visit detroid

Tanned brunette girls would be nice, but I would still enjoy the trip without "dick in some pussy"

You are wearing flip-flops right now, aren't you? Brazilian savage.

Attached: FlipFlops.jpg (650x650, 38K)

No

is this crap about temer being CIA even remotely true?

>the northeast does not have the population to sway the national election
In every other region the votes are always close, with PT never having the advantage, meanwhile Northeast always vote massively for them, massively.
Not that PSDB is any good at all, but analyzing the mentality of the average voter is fair to say that PT voters identify with left wing politics and PSDB with "'right"" wing politics.

No way you come to Brazil and don't fuck...unless you are an acid burn victim....and even then.
Prostitution is legal in Brazil, BTW.

What you want is discovery of nature and the wonders Brazil has to offer...as a canuck I assume you enjoy the outdoors?

Chapadas my friend...Brazilian national parks.
If you are loaded....Fernando de Noronha

Why should i wear shoes at home? Lel.
You're wearing your yeezis at home now, right? Canandian faggot.

Dont they have raw jungles
Over there? Untouched by NWO garbage?

Attached: C0C52DAC-3389-46C4-B107-B5679406555B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

was released in a wiki dump before Assange was

Sure...I won't deny that the northeast is cucked and fucking retarded...the people there are poor as fuck BUT not everybody is a fucking retard. Blaming an entire region for the ailments of Brazil is a little too much. I happen to have Nordestino friends...I even joke with them and call them Norgentinos...

That being said, the poor are easily manipulated because they are mostly illiterate and literally will vote for PT because they distribute food for votes.

Reality: Kikes control our government like they do 99% of the world. If Bolso does not live up to the hype, a civil war will occur.

Let us remember who the enemy is and it surely is not the cassava farmers of the northeast

indeed...more than 200 unidentified tribes live in the Amazon basin.

I lived in the region for most of my life...you shit your pants when you fly in a bush plane and all you see is a sea of green.
Fly over the Amazon at night in a commercial jetliner...the Amazon is a dark see...only a few lights can be seen in the bush.

sea*

Good (old) music like samba and bossanova

The amazon rules, had the most fun there in my entire life.

It is fucking magical.
I bought myself a little shack close to a native village where some native buddies live (3 days by boat)...1 more year and I am moving there permanently with my wife and kids.

Met these dudes when I was in Uni, studying native living. I didn't want to leave after I did ayahuasca with them but I didn't have the balls to drop everything at the time. Kids are old enough to make a family decision, wife is on board (she can't stop fucking talking about it)....

the excitement is real.

Not unless you live in a large city...and even then.

I like the food and the music from the 50's and 60's was pretty good. The coffee is really good too. I have been places where marmosets come out of the trees and try to steal your breakfast. Pretty magical really.

what's even there to do as leisure

>monkeys stealing food

>be me
>sitting at home, working in my office..eating Brazil nuts and having a beer...I feel watched
>turn around...a troop of monkeys is staring at me, plotting to steal my shit.

Lovable fucking little maniacs....those high pitched squeals calling for reinforcements though...

>ayahuasca
What is that like? Just another thing to get high off or does it actually give you mystical visions and answers to life?

Thanks for the book suggestions.

>be monkey in Brazil
>get UMA'd

Fishing, hunting, planting, harvesting (all year round), reading, writing (I wrote a book, got a series going), film making, plant and fauna identification, medicinal plant investigation...projects I have planned with my native buddies for village upkeep.

I have already created a few small scale projects from practical answers (dot org)...from a screw press to make cold pressed oils, juice, booze, etc to water projects.

I have been reading a shit ton on Viktor Schauberger and his theories....3d printed some of his patents/ideas on a small scale.

What the fuck is there NOT to do for leisure?

Busca Vida. I have a friend bringing me some up tomorrow!

Attached: busca_vida_cacha_a.jpg (650x650, 27K)

We're shithole enough to have insane violence and developed enough that our criminals have smartphones

They have nice trannies.

Too soon man.

City of God.

Chico Buarque

>getting high
Probably the only non degenerate substance known to man. It is not pleasant or made for fun, it is a rite of passage...potent and esoteric.

You drink the tea...you will barf your brains out...then you spend the next 5 or 6 hours in a meditative state receiving visions through images and emotions that come from the farthest areas of your mind.

I used for a reason...I wanted answers and I got them in spades. The first few times you do it, you are like WTF...but once you are familiar with the experience, take it seriously and use for the correct purpose, it is fucking insane to say the least. Truly the key to sacred knowledge.

Example> I kept seeing this plant in the jungle, it called to me. Asked the shaman dude why the fuck this plant wanted my attention...he tells me to seek its knowledge (ok wacko I think to myself)...but why not....

Do aya, have visions of the plant, I become the plant...it shows me where to find its medicine and what it is for.
Experience finished, I think about it for a few days and follow what the visions showed me...make the extract as instructed...compound works as advertised

I am a fucking believer

Porto Alegre and Florianópolis

nah...you can't eat them, they are too fucking weird and wonderful. Their eyes and behavior is very much human. The natives I am buddies with keep them as pets, not food.

To them they are like dogs but not in a Chinese way...like a western way.

Besides, Brazilian steak is amazing.

I mean you can read and write anywhere in the world. but I get it, you're a nature kind of guy. I'm the complete opposite

indeed, brazilian beef cuts on the BBQ is fantastic but I am a true fan of wild boar and pig.
I love pork more than any other meat.

Currently eating homemade bacon as we speak

Any Curitibros around?
I'm from Rio and recently went there, fell in love with the parks, people and weather.
Visiting the italian neighbourhood, Ukraine memorial and walking around in the cold nights brought some trippy european feels even though I've never actually been there, but felt like the right place to be.

I'm considering spending some time in the south. How's the market down there for IT?

Also, funny thing, you guys seem to have thrice as many lunatic hobos as Rio in the city center, but they seem nowhere near as aggressive. What the fuck do they put in your water?

Fuck!
B--B-B--B-BBraziliandia?

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

Ayahuasca is basically DMT.
Youre using halucinogic drugs thinking youre transcending your humanity or whatever but theyre just drugs lmao.
I can use LSD or a cheap nBoh and feel the same, without vomiting and shitting for hours.

true, I am a nature maniac. I grew up as a city boy however..had never been inside a forest until I was 13. Friend of mine brought me to his farm in Acre...something in my brain clicked...now I only want to be in the fucking jungle.

I currently live in the countryside among lush vegetation....was about to give up on this place but then I met another Brazilian user who posts about farming and using ayahuasca LOL
it is like I found my long lost brother.

Perhaps one day we can become triplets of the wild.

Well, we'll invade Venezuela and kill communism in LA, so there's that

Attached: eneas2.png (1439x823, 1.48M)

>basically DMT
From a laboratory standpoint you can break down anything into its most crude elements and make any claim you want.

You can say...sex is just coming, I can do it with my own hand...sure but it is more complex than that. It is a ceremonial ritual with profound meaning that has been around in the amazon basin for 10,000 years...LSD has been around for what...100 years.

I have done LSD, mushrooms and what not but for you to deny the magic of the purge is something a little naive.
The point of the purge (vomiting, I never shit myself) is to empty the negative shit inside so your soul becomes an empty vessel ready to receive what you seek..be it a cure or knowledge.
There is no fun dose of ayahuasca...it is a trial, a gauntlet of pain before you receive your reward.

comparing LSD to ayahuasca is like comparing a bicycle to a canoe....if you have not experience it you have no idea what you are talking about.

*cuming

i dont mind cokeheads, mdma user or drunk retards. But i hate fucking hippies like you so much.
God damn.

Attached: BUbnyJ7.jpg (500x334, 23K)

>wearing flip flops
Those should be outlawed to be honest.