HERE WE GO

khou.com/article/news/local/controversy-surrounds-robot-sex-brothel-set-to-open-in-houston/596991498

Plus they have started turning human blood cells into eggs.

JUST A MATTER OF TIME, BOYS.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (200x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc
torontosun.com/news/local-news/city-shuts-down-sex-doll-brothel-in-north-york-before-opening-date
youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-un0cxjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a matter of time. That time: 50 to 100 years.

it just may be a step towards stopping the femen virus

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (632x516, 57K)

>Plus they have started turning human blood cells into eggs.
that would also mean that women stop having a reproduction window

wow, does this mean I don't have to bother teaching my sons about women?
>don't bother kiddo, get the robot

kek if you actually believe it's more than 10 years away.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc

I'm gonna need sauce on the doll senpai

>it squats
thats more than my gf ever does

Hope we get livestreams of the butthurt meaty flappers protesting in front of the place.
I mean, it'll happen, right?

Attached: 033-20160805-NO1-003.jpg (400x567, 149K)

I'm on mobile but there is one opening in Toronto soon

did you really think Toronto was going to let that happen?
torontosun.com/news/local-news/city-shuts-down-sex-doll-brothel-in-north-york-before-opening-date

Based Texas leading the way baby

when will one open in los angeles?

oh fugg ... i live in houston

Says increasing nervous thot

how will those meatbags compete.

Attached: rda-wmdolls108cmlcup-h263-22.jpg (1200x800, 277K)

>lesbians/women constantly fucking cock-shaped dildos modeled off of men's genitals

>throw a shit fit over this

???
???

white men will be the main customer

Attached: fucking leaf.png (364x852, 79K)

120$ per hour...cowboy and spic have money when

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1529249995597.png (691x597, 16K)

The "opposition" to this shit is overblown, Jow Forums bullshit.

Can you cherry pick some retarded ass "feminist" from some corner of the internet writing an article about the ills of sex-robots? Sure.

But does anyone in the real world give one single fuck about dudes fucking pieces of plastic?

Nope.

Nice to see Houston be relevant.

People think this is a meme but this will be as revolutionary as the invention of the car.
Men are going to be buying extremely high quality sexbots and it will become mainstream.
The modern woman will go extinct.

>The modern woman will go extinct.
I doubt it.

The last and most genius step towards saving this planet and all of civilization is to destroy all of humanity and let robots take over...

Dudes will get sex toys. Woo-fucking-hoo. No one cares. Most of the fun of promiscuity is an ego-trip, anyhow. You can't get that from a piece of plastic that doesn't gossip.

Doesn't that mean they could do it with sperm too?

>Imagine: it's 3am
>Suddenly you hear strange sounds from outside
>You look out the window
>A headless figure is moving around the perimeter of your house
>You hear the servos in it's legs whirring back and forth as it tries to find an opening
>The fans and cooling systems a constant buzz
>It busts slowly tries to fumble your door open before smashing the door frame.
>You realize it's the local police department's online harassment unit
>You were shitposting without your loicense
>Thrown in the EU funded sharia gulag for re-education and sensitivity training

Are you a real person? How the hell did you end up here?

You doubt it because you are an idiot.
Women arent going to get a look in when they get replaced sexually by superior androids.
Feminism will be over forever and the behaviour of women being whores will go extinct.
Women simply will not be able to compete with sexbots. The entire social dynamic will be overturned on its head.

Yes. Sperm can be tricked out of white blood cells. The Japanese figured it out in 2012. It hasn't gotten human trials, yet. But sperm-from-blood is way easier than egg-from-blood.

Got sick of /his/ invading /tg/ back in 2010.

Can I make a child with my own blood cells and sperm?

Ego-trip? In the age of internet dating? roflmao Ari, even fat guys can get laid. Where's the ego-trip in fucking the "average build" chubby ethnic girls with no shape that everyone is ashamed of dating? All that proves is that you're a) too broke to get a white girl and b) a fucking jerk who is contributing to the increasing STD rates.

you dont need women to create a child it can be done from male skin cells.

Yes, but it'd be inbred.

Well no. I mean, "you" can't do it. You're a broke-ass, slightly-retarded Jow Forums-user. But humans are capable of it.

It wont be inbred. Itd be like a clone. Fucking idiot fuck off back to where you came from.

Native america jew ova here.
I'd use one.

Know what the most-powerful marketing push is? "Everyone else is doing it." That's it. Convince people of that fact, and more-than two-thirds of people will do what you ask them to. Not logic, or arguments, or profit, or self-gain, or pleasure, or whatever. Convince someone that everyone else is doing something? Two-thirds of us will want to do it, too. For no other reason than "because everyone else is doing it." It actually explains everything you need to know about the idea of "virginity," which explains everything you need to know about sex.

No it wouldn't. Combining sperm and eggs from the same source doesn't make clones. That's why you and your sister are not clones.

Ignore him, he comes on to Jow Forums, because he's miserable that he can only get the ethnic average build girls that he doesn't want, because he is broke.

you know how right now there are predator drones remote-controlled from secret bases. well soon there will be zogbots running around, either driven by AI programming or remote-controlled by fat amerisharts sitting in offices. instead of personally dying for israel you'll get to control a killer robot armed with lasers and grenade launchers.

Attached: rights.jpg (787x624, 176K)

*yawn*

Ari Hardarson, everytime you open your mouth, my mind just goes blank and I disbelieve everything you say. Your future is that you'll soon be that lonely creepy 50 year old man that nobody wants. Soon, all the average desperate sad girls who are mothering and smothering you will disappear.

Enjoy life. ^^

I make $90k a year and would like to raise myself better than my dad did.
If he told me how to be firm with women instead of the respecting them meme I wouldn't be so pathetic
The only thing Im missing is a degree, but I got here without one and Im only 28
Im high IQ just came out a little over cooked because my parents were over 30 when they had me

Its not combining sperm and eggs from the same source idiot. Thats not what inbreeding is anyway inbreeding is family breeding with each other you low iq fucking faggot.
Its turning cells into eggs and then fertilising them.
Its making another person from a persons cells and they can be male or female.
You can even use other peoples dna to mimic sexual reproduction.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

Are you retarded? Two parents have multiple kids. If what you guys incorrectly believed was actually true? All children would be exactly the same. The combination does not guarantee equal outcomes. Cloning isn't a buncha animals fucking themselves. Cloning requires cell-division. Sexual reproduction introduces variables, even if the same creatures reproduce multiple times.

Your meme is unfinished
D-

Attached: 1528057473797.png (500x1151, 127K)

Yeah, but you're you're really stupid. So your text-emotes aren't important.

are you retarded or something?

>just came out a little over cooked
what did he mean by this

Attached: Uknowwhattodoanon.jpg (450x450, 9K)

Im undiagnosed autistic

lol, stuttering and sputtering. Keep going, please!~ I have more dirt I can unload, like the fact that you got dumped by a skinny white meth addict for not answering a phone call. That you're butthurt about the girls you do want, because they all used you like a beta for $$$.

Attached: 1509206300947.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

who cares. why put up with nagging bitches if you an get a robot to do the same job?

women are just angry that they are becoming obsolete. they have no self-esteem if they dont control the provision of sex. a clear case of fragile femininity.

Also, you spend the rest of your days posting lies on Jow Forums and Robinhood chat, like "durr huur I'm a 30 year old guy with a house and sheeeet", when in reality, you are a 19 year old college dropout.

So that is why i said I believe nothing you said. Glad you dropped your scientific racism schtick or your capitalist rich guy schtick tho, cause that was getting old. Ironic, considering you are always broke as fuck, due to your weed habit.

you'd want some genetic diversity or you'll end up with literal retards.

that's why incest is not such a good idea.

illegal to fuck real whores, illegal to fuck dolls. what the fuck Canada.

This is going to put all the local prostitutes out of business...

Protecting the sex workers in Canada

its illegal to buy sex in Canada. what will a law abiding citizen do to fuck some whores?

Making people from peoples own cells isnt the same as incest and inbreeding ignore the american above.
It doesnt increase hereditary diseases. Since there is no breeding.

Almost forgot: you pretend like you don't care about sex dolls, but in reality, the Gabriel Sinthetic sex doll makes you insecure, because once all the average to ugly women stop giving guys like you their money and start buying the dolls, you'd be dead. Because you're a shitty human being.

Well it seems to me like you'd need to give up on being a law abiding citizen.

Why would i pay 120$ to fuck some doll whore when I can fuck my doll wife right now?

Attached: DA1sV4jUwAE3vsn.jpg (800x1200, 111K)

But renting a harem would seem like a fun experience.

Attached: DZRDLU9VAAASkHj.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Someday I'll have a robot combat maid that loves me for who I really am...

Holy shit this is the future

Attached: 1504873247832.jpg (650x725, 129K)

My parents disowned me when they found my wife. But I don't care anymore, I still love them and one day when this becomes acceptable they will understand.

Oddly they were supportive of my brother being gay and pounding his blonde twink partner in the other room all the time.

Attached: DB4dvwWUwAQBXeB.jpg (800x942, 134K)

Someday...

Attached: 1515443159549.png (623x733, 780K)

I don't see any technical difference between fucking one of these and jerking off into a fleshlight or even a condom. It's a piece of plastic or silicon or whatever.

Can they make them like pic related for Canada/USA?

Attached: 14094830440344094.jpg (900x1200, 271K)

>banging plastic pussy when sweet chinese puss is readily available at massage shops across the country

No thanks

Yes, but it will be autistic.

Attached: 124567865634314323.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

Orient Dolls is close. 1AM might have what you want.

It shouldn't be too hard, one dude on his free time built a nerf sentry gun that was super accurate.

Attached: DeLo-0NV0AAZqCh.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

It's more likely for me to buy that tesla Elon out in space than building a robot combat maid.

Attached: 198479732375870.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

The white ones should be modeled after something like pic

Attached: 1329002484832423053.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Close?
>It's more likely for me to buy that tesla Elon out in space than building a robot combat maid.
It's not as hard as you think. youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-un0cxjU

Attached: magici05-969183247581118465-20180301_071107-img2.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I warned you about stairs bro

GHOST SQUAD

Somewhat
Maybe this hair too?

Attached: 1324356465464665.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

You think men want loyalty and exclusivity because they are jealous of you roasties gossiping over the chad who pumped and dumped you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Breathes in
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That would actually solve a lot of problems desu. What with also artifucial wombs it would put women on equal footing with men.

If they just started designing them with intentionally obvious robotic parts it would immediately fix the uncanny problem. Even if those parts are completely cosmetic. Stop trying to make exact human replicas and start making XJ9 or something like pic related.

Attached: 81293578-beautiful-robot-girl-in-cyberpunk-style-looking-up-on-background-of-wires-and-glowing-lamps (1300x865, 134K)

Maybe this too

Attached: 121435294398543420.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Definitely 1AM.

Imagine the cleaning job

uncanny valley is a bad meme. You just have to make them sexually appealing its the same as making a 3d video game model sexually appealing

He's not a chick who was P&Ded, he is a dysfunctional male golddigger. This doll threatens golddiggers and emotional predators.

Wait, you mean you don't want to cream a sexy robot that's already been creamed by hundreds of other men?

Makes sense.

Yeah. It's ironic though, because he is also the male variant of the slutty white girl. Except his "chad males" are skinny white chicks who use him for $$$ and dump him for not answering a phone call, lol.

Why would I want to fuck a used doll? If I ever got one of these it would be for my personal exclusive use.

Don't confuse women with dolls that have changeable part you can wash.

Either we've gotten to the point where they aren't creepy or my boner has adapted, probably the latter. Either way I don't find it to be a creepiness factor, more that your brain knows it isn't human. It's close enough that it constantly needs to remind you it isn't though. Man can project himself on all sorts of things and our sexuality is weird, look at furries for an example of both of those points. If we made them very slightly more obviously robotic as an intentional aesthetic decision we could skip the tricking our brain part and skip ahead to making them qt waifu material AI

How about we raise the next generation of men to act like men and the next generation of women to stop being whores and degenerates